• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I’d love to see a Pokémon based on a griffin or gargoyle in this game.
I'm still waiting for a dolphin.

They had the PERFECT opportunity to debut it in a generation that takes place in a tropical island region and they blew it

Last edited:

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
I wanted a test tube or beaker Pokemon that would attack by mixing the liquids in it's body to cause various reactions.

Sadly, Alcremie stole the word that I had for it's pun name.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Okay, see there are times when fans can make either really good fan made Pokemon, or you get times like...

That Sobble evolution.
are you complimenting it or insulting it because it looks fine

MainJPW

M.T.A

I don't recall Cappy's eyes overlaying Mario's.

This looks intentional.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

I don't recall Cappy's eyes overlaying Mario's.

This looks intentional.

how the **** does he see

D

Deleted member

So, I'm kinda in a hurry with this, because I'm not sure how long that offer lasts. So I'll be dropping my question from earlier today before going to bed.
As some of you might be aware, I'm pretty close to buying a PS4, but I'm a bit undecided on which model to get. Right now, the Pro (1TB) is on sale for 350€. Too bad it's a Fifa 20 bundle, which I absolutely don't care for, but it would still be cheaper than buying a standalone model, as those aren't on sale.

Then there's the 500 GB Slim for 250€ and here's where I'm undecided. Would the Pro be worth the extra 100€? I know it has better specs and twice the storage, but would it be worth it? Normally I'd go for the Slim, but given the other one is on sale, I'm not sure if I should take the offer.

Another option would be a 1TB Slim model for 315€, though at this point, you might as well pay the extra 35€ for the Pro one, I think.
Another thing I hadn't thought of back then was to simply sell Fifa to get some of the money back, not sure how feasible that would be though. I'd really appreciate a second opinion here because I have no clue if the upgraded model would be worth the 100€ more. I hope this doesn't get drowned by the current Pokemon talk.

Goodnight everyone.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Here’s the source of the Lloyd rumors.
FCAFB007-56FD-44A5-8019-E2A339C574C1.png
Obviously it’s not specifically Lloyd, but he’s got the edge if you ask me considering what Sakurai has said in the past regarding the Tales Of series.

Should be interesting to see what that ends up being.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Yeah it’d be so unoriginal if both series ended up using the same animals like rhinoceroses or parrots or frogs or snakes or spiders or elephants or angler fish or...
No kidding! Who would ever want that? Plus, sharing the same name with another swordfish, for a swordfish Pokemon, would be a let down, wouldn't you say?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Seriously though, it'll be a wasted opportunity if Scorbunny doesn't evolve into a soccer player who attacks by kicking balls of fire.
it's a fire fighting kickboxer babyyyyyy

fire types lose again

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I'm sensing a pattern in these fan made Sobble evolutions.

Also, this is the second generation in a row that the Water starter was speculated to be connected with thespians. What is going on? Lmao

Noipoi

Howdy!

Also, this is the second generation in a row that the Water starter was speculated to be connected with thespians. What is going on? Lmao
To be fair Popplio is a clown, speculating an entertainer theme for evolution fits. And in the end it did turn into another kind of performer, though in this case it’s a singer.

I dunno where the Sobble thespian stuff came from.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I mean it doesn’t have to have the same name dude...
Ah, I see. Just saying, though. I still would like a swordfish Pokemon, if you don't mind. Even if that means another animal is shared with another series, I think it would be cool.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

I'm pretty sure it's a coincidence. The last one was a circus seal, so imagine our shock when it turned into a ****ing mer-seal. And this time it's a chameleon that cries. That's an association with acting...

I have no issue with these :yoshi:

Shroob

Sup?
Lloyd is gonna be the most controversial pick if hes in, bar none.

On one hand, he's a character that has actually been requested since brawl

But on the other, he's gonna have the "anime swordsman" stigma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom