• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Anyone remember/ever read FinalSmashComic?

Kind of a shame the creator of it just suddenly disappered out of nowhere.

Here's a personal favorite of mine:

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Anyone remember/ever read FinalSmashComic?

Kinda of a shame the creator of it just suddenly disappered out of nowhere.

Here's a personal favorite of mine:

I know what my boi will look like in the Animal Crossing aesthetic...

High brow humor :yoshi:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
i used to watch daneboe's life hack videos from 2006 back when i was young and gullible and stupid
Yeah, and I was subscribed to his Annoying Orange channel. Got stale over time, though, so I unsubscribed. Who would ever think a show about an Orange fruit that is annoying would be funny, anyways?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
you know, let's just be happy for annoying orange. i mean, i'm sure the account is having fun with everything and-

untitled.png

THIS GOES ON FOR AT LEAST 10 MORE LINES OF NYA, I DO NOT WANT TO COUNT HOW MANY MORE OF THESE THERE ARE

Ivander

Smash Legend
Alright, let's change the subject:
What's the most obscure, weird, or odd character that you would want in Smash?
1st party: Ray 01 from Custom Robo
Kinda 1st Party: Allen from Culdcept Revolt
3rd Party: Max from Shining Force(Say what you want about sword fighters, but Max was one of the few beginning fantasy-genre characters to wield a laser sword before it was cool. And he has a spell that's literally an Orbital Strike.)

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
you know, let's just be happy for annoying orange. i mean, i'm sure the account is having fun with everything and-

View attachment 241462

THIS GOES ON FOR AT LEAST 10 MORE LINES OF NYA, I DO NOT WANT TO COUNT HOW MANY MORE OF THESE THERE ARE
I genuinely do not understand why anyone would watch this.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Seeing rumors of Lloyd Irving, and man...if they end up adding Lloyd I’d be pretty hyped. I really like Tales of Symphonia, and I always liked the idea of Lloyd in Smash.

I’m not really that convinced of that “save logo” rumor going around on Twitter. But like I said, I’d be very happy if it were true.

D

Deleted member

Yuri Hyuga from Shadow Hearts. (Anime Brawler from an JRPG, he can fuse with souls of creatures like demons, gods or mythical creatures)

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I decided to watch the video for myself, and-

untitled.png

Honestly, this man is a mood. Just one wrong move and it's over for everyone.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Apparently you did for a time.
Oh, come on! I didn't think it was that funny. It must have just gotten my attention somehow and made me dumber.

I counted. There are around 330 Nyas in that image.

Noipoi

Howdy!

View attachment 241462

Hey! Hey Will! Hey Will hey! Hey! Hey Will! Will! Hey! Hey Will! Hey! Hey Will! Hey! Hey! Will! Hey Will! Hey! Hey Will! Hey Will! Hey! Will! Hey Will! Hey! Hey Will! Will! Will! Hey Will! Hey! Hey Will! Hey! Hey Will! Hey!

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Seeing rumors of Lloyd Irving, and man...if they end up adding Lloyd I’d be pretty hyped. I really like Tales of Symphonia, and I always liked the idea of Lloyd in Smash.

I’m not really that convinced of that “save logo” rumor going around on Twitter. But like I said, I’d be very happy if it were true.
Never heard about that kind of rumor before, where did it come from?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I used to think the Annoying Orange was funny.

It just went on for too long. The joke (and the grating voice and laughter) died out after a while. And the TV series just provided overexposure that it really didn't need.

There are some characters and jokes that aren't meant to last very long, ones you can only bring so far before they lose their charm.

D

Deleted member

View attachment 241462

644 "NYA"s, including the ones not pictured here. You're welcome.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I haven't bought a Mario sports game in a while but I'm actually getting very interested in the Mario & Sonic at the Olympics game.

I just hope it doesn't too much gimmicky controls.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
>decides to try Minecraft again
>"Alright. I'll just take it slow. I'll put it on easy and try to be more aware."
>literally a half hour into the game, gets knocked into lava by a spider
>me

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
In other news, how about that Galarian Ponyta?

Been gone for a while and I've fallen behind on any more news that may have risen about it.
It's a Psychic pony that is both immune to the Poson debuff and can heal its allies of the Poison debuff when it switches out with them.

Shes neat-o.

D

Deleted member

Beat from Jet Set Radio, and almost exclusively for the music.
If you don't want to Smash to some Hideki Naganuma slappers then we can't be friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom