• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I’m mad because someone ate my favorite ice cream before I could get to it.

I only get to have this stuff once, maybe twice a year.

They offered to buy me more but it won’t be the same. You can’t just go to the store and get any old pint, this stuff is special. You gotta go outta town just to get it.

They dead to me.

NabiscoFelt

Smash Journeyman

thoughts?
I'm kinda confused by this. The Switch doesn't get much day-and-date third party support anyways, it's mostly ports of somewhat older titles. So I don't think the advent of next gen will hurt Switch support too much.

Maybe after a couple years when the well of last and current gen ports run out, but by then we'll probably have a Switch Pro or even a Switch 2

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I’m mad because someone ate my favorite ice cream before I could get to it.

I only get to have this stuff once, maybe twice a year.

They offered to buy me more but it won’t be the same. You can’t just go to the store and get any old pint, this stuff is special. You gotta go outta town just to get it.

They dead to me.
And you is petty.

D

Deleted member

Y’all know if the Steven Universe movie is gonna get any reruns soon?

I wish I watched it on premiere day :S
wait it's already out?

I mean, I'm not interested in watching it at all(not a fan of the premise, honestly) but I coulda sworn I saw a youtube ad on it around a week ago saying it was coming out in a month.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
I'm so confused by this post

Are you talking about the Wii, since it's code name was "Revolution"? Or is that just a name for something else entirely, because last time I checked, the Wii didn't release after this "Switch Advance" thingy? What even is a "Switch Advance" anyway? ;p
It's a joke about how time flies by.

Before I know it, I'll have a teenage son who's talking about how he grew up on certain Nintendo consoles - consoles that don't even currently exist

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
It's a joke about how time flies by.

Before I know it, I'll have a teenage son who's talking about how he grew up on certain Nintendo consoles - consoles that don't even currently exist
"Nintendo is doomed. Heh, kids were saying that one back in my day"

D

Deleted member

The speed at which everyone came together to **** on Blizzard is almost impressive
I haven't seen this much unity on the internet since Projared

D

Deleted member

Played FNAF VR for the first time.

GOOD. GAME.

Not gonna lie, they outdid themselves. Can’t wait to play more.

Also, I can proudly say I’m the guy who tries to find out how much stupid crap I can do.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Well things would be ok is maybe Eve didnt **** up and eat that apple
Or maybe if the all powerful being didn't place the damn thing within plain view and with easy access. Every parent knows you don't tell kids how much they shouldn't drink the fancy juice in the cupboard and then leave the damn thing unlocked.

It's almost like he wanted them to eat it.

Noipoi

Howdy!
There were a couple game informer interviews about the starters, with the last one (Sobble’s) coming tomorrow. They even talk about themes that could relate to the evolutions, though they’re very vague about it.

I hope this is building up to a trailer for the evolutions, but y’know. They don’t like revealing things this time around so it’s best not to get my hopes up.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Or maybe if the all powerful being didn't place the damn thing within plain view and with easy access. Every parent knows you don't tell kids how much they shouldn't drink the fancy juice in the cupboard and then leave the damn thing unlocked.

To be fair, He only gave them one rule, and the rule wasn't that hard to follow when they literally lived in a garden full of fruits.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Getting ready to beat Dragon Quest 4 and am gonna skip Dragon Quest 5 for later. Which means it's time to move onto Dragon Quest 6. Unlike Dragon Quest 4, you can actually rename your party this time around, which means we got five characters to choose from for this adventure.

We'll start with the main protagonist, and then I'll slowly build up to the last character available. Without further ado, what should I name the main protag?

@Will Poopyhead will be reserved for any other party member that is not the main protagonist.
Name him Bluhan if you didn't pick a name already.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Hope everyone has had a good day so far.

I’ve had a better day than most others thus far this year. I have a few classes with roughly 30 students in it (with a co-teacher) so that can get stressful. But other than that, it’s been a good day I would say.

Always looking forward to more Smash news, but it really does get dry if there’s nothing to at least chew on for a bit. Not to mention my interest in grinding through Gears 5 is waning, and I’ll probably start DQXIS on Friday, even if I don’t get to the highest rank in Gears before then. It’s a 3-day weekend for me, so why not go deep into a JRPG?

D

Deleted member

Hope everyone has had a good day so far.

I’ve had a better day than most others thus far this year. I have a few classes with roughly 30 students in it (with a co-teacher) so that can get stressful. But other than that, it’s been a good day I would say.

Always looking forward to more Smash news, but it really does get dry if there’s nothing to at least chew on for a bit. Not to mention my interest in grinding through Gears 5 is waning, and I’ll probably start DQXIS on Friday, even if I don’t get to the highest rank in Gears before then. It’s a 3-day weekend for me, so why not go deep into a JRPG?
I’ve kept this in for a while now but you must be the coolest teacher.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

you do know why Eve ate the apple, right? It wasnt because it was in arms reach

Last edited:

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Everyone knows that the more you tell a kid not to do something, the more they’re gonna wanna do it.
The whole purpose of putting the tree in the garden was so that they could have a conscience and the freedom to make their own choices.

You can't have right without wrong, and if he didn't give them any rules that helped indicate which is which, then there would literally be no point in giving them a conscience to begin with.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
The whole purpose of putting the tree in the garden was so that they could have a conscience and the freedom to make their own choices.

You can't have right without wrong, and if he didn't give them any rules that helped indicate which is which, then there would literally be no point in giving them a conscience to begin with.
Now I remember why I stopped paying attention to this stuff.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
A snake convinced her to right? Sorry. I haven’t read this stuff since I was like, 6.
Yeah, Satan urged her to eat the fruit and Eve, the dumb *****, said "Imma listen to this talking snake telling me to eat this fruit god said not to touch" and she took a big chomp and as you can see, god wasnt happy about that

Last edited:

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
I’ve kept this in for a while now but you must be the coolest teacher.
Oh? What makes you say that?

I mean, the students know I’m a nerd and that I play Smash. But they still say, “Ima whoop you”.

To that I respond with, “Ah, so you don’t value your own soul, do you?”

Smash club starts in November, and I kinda sorta agreed to be a part of it. But I don’t know what I’ll do with so many souls.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I suddenly get sassy girl vibes from Eve.
She was kinda sassy lol. Intriguing though.
Waiting on my new computer to come. My brother recently introduced me to quake and i'm excited to have a computer that can actually run it.
What about you though?
Good luck with that.

Full from dinner and I'm watching hockey right now.
Mourning the loss of my ice cream
RIP. What flavor was it?
I'm getting started on schoolwork, my mom's making tacos for dinner though.
That sounds tasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom