• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

So I got a nice laptop coutersy of my mom, and it's 4k, and, tbh, I can't tell a difference between that and 1080p.
Unpopular opinion, but 4k is really pushing the whole "Hi-Def Graphics are everything!" that pretty much every major game company is going for(except Nintendo, mainly)

Hell, at around (I think, correct me if I'm wrong) 8k, we literally can't see the difference.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
I beat who is apparently the 12th best player in my state in a match today since he swung by my college...

Using K. Rool.

Guess I can't ever give up on this character because no matter how hard I try he's still who I'm at my best with lmao

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I beat who is apparently the 12th best player in my state in a match today since he swung by my college...

Using K. Rool.

Guess I can't ever give up on this character because no matter how hard I try he's still who I'm at my best with lmao
I was gonna make a snarky remark that you need to find people with fundamentals but I got 4 ThWack kills today so maybe I suck too

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
PS5 is backwards compatable and will release next gen video games on it. Think of it like this. You can play Persona 5 on the PS4, or you can play Persona 5 and potentially 6 on the PS5.

Also Royal.
I know that. My problem is that I don't know whether I should get the system now, or buy a PS5 (which will take longer and be more expensive) that'll be a better long-term investment.

though everyone saying I should wait for Royal, which is already a year away and the cornerstone of why I want a Playstation, helps.

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
PS5 is backwards compatable and will release next gen video games on it. Think of it like this. You can play Persona 5 on the PS4, or you can play Persona 5 and potentially 6 on the PS5.

Also Royal.
How backwards? Just PS4? OR are we talking down the PSX stack.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
apparently just PS4, from the research I've done
It’s really a shame nothing is backward compatible with PS3 games, probably due to the PS3’s more complex architecture

... how far along is RPCS3? Cause if it can emulate at least 95% of the PS3 library I might sell my PS3

If not, they should make PS3 games digital like they do for PS1/2 Classics on PSN...

D

Deleted member

Let’s take 3 moments to appreciate animals.

Thank you for your time.

D

Deleted member

Guess I better share my good boys.

43049938-F366-4722-8219-C7A1E9E81E56.jpeg
92BE108B-9916-4CDF-85AB-9F8F6CBFE62E.jpeg
A40EE03B-F2B7-48FA-AC79-3D161D808E57.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom