• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
they're keeping it intentionally hidden with question marks and blacked-out spaces in promo material

so either it's very plot-specific or something underwhelming like 'royal'
I’m leaning on plot specific. Japan had a crossover event with the mobile game Star Ocean Anamnesis and Kasumi and Joker are on the current banner. As far as I can tell, Joker is Joker and well... Kasumi is Kasumi.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I've been thinking about getting a PlayStation. Should I wait for the PS5 next year, or get a PS4 this year?

And if I do get one, should I wait for Persona 5 Royal to release... whenever it's doing that, or get base P5?
if you don't mind waiting, ps5 has backwards compatibility with ps4 so it's probably a better idea in the long run

that will also give you time to see how royal shakes out in comparison to base p5

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I've been thinking about getting a PlayStation. Should I wait for the PS5 next year, or get a PS4 this year?

And if I do get one, should I wait for Persona 5 Royal to release... whenever it's doing that, or get base P5?
Wait for P5R to release, it is the same game but with more content.

As for PS5 vs PS4, if you get the PS4, you'll have all the games on it people already like, but if you get the PS5, it'll be much more expensive AND without games you know you'll like, but you'll also be able to get those games instead of waiting to buy the PS5. It's up to your personal preference.

D

Deleted member

they're keeping it intentionally hidden with question marks and blacked-out spaces in promo material

so either it's very plot-specific or something underwhelming like 'royal'
I don’t know much about Persona, but it’s weird to me that they’re saying, “Akechi is alive, Morgana’s a hot guy, and there’s a new phantom thief, but we’re not gonna tell you her name after those shocking reveals.”

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I don’t know much about Persona, but it’s weird to me that they’re saying, “Akechi is alive, Morgana’s a hot guy, and there’s a new phantom thief, but we’re not gonna tell you her name after those shocking reveals.”
human morgana is showing off the third semester's 'dream world' stuff and akechi is a marketing tool, so that makes enough sense

what makes less sense is how earth-shattering spoilers can be contained in a 5-6 letter long name

Noipoi

Howdy!
I ain’t gettin a PS5 till there’s at least three games I want on it.

I don’t want to get a 800$ console with no launch titles I wanna play.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I ain’t gettin a PS5 till there’s at least three games I want on it.

I don’t want to get a 800$ console with no launch titles I wanna play.
me, an intellectual: "pssh, who needs a ps5, it ain't got ****"
sony: "bloodborne 2"
me, an intellectual:

1570558506826.png

D

Deleted member

I plan to have it up on Thursday, sometime in the afternoon.

That does work out for you, right? I do believe we're in the same timezone.
Whenever works for me, I was just curious.

BTW, thanks so much for setting it up! :)

Noipoi

Howdy!
I’ve eaten ice cream during Nintendo directs so much I’ve trained my body into feeling that’s the right way to do it, and I feel weird when eating it outside of special events.

36CB662B-DBC3-4D35-A3B3-AB88F55FC001.png

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
as for PS5 vs PS4, if you get the PS4, you'll have all the games on it people already like, but if you get the PS5, it'll be much more expensive AND without games you know you'll like, but you'll also be able to get those games instead of waiting to buy the PS5. It's up to your personal preference.
Isn't the PS5 going to be backwards compatible? If not, then I'm getting a PS4 for sure.

D

Deleted member

I’ve eaten ice cream during Nintendo directs so much I’ve trained my body into feeling that’s the right way to do it, and I feel weird when eating it outside of special events.

View attachment 241297
Ice Cream is such a holy thing that eating it outside of Nintendo directs would be morally wrong, and that's why you feel weird when doing so.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Huh I never would had taken poodles being in the top 3 of most intelligent tops. Apparently they're second behind the border collie and above the German shepherd.

The more I learn.

D

Deleted member

You know, I’d be interested in making a small Minecraft server for Smashboards users. It could be fun.
I have a love/hate relationship with Minecraft. In theory I love the game, but I could never get multiplayer with a friend to work. Always wanted to try how Pixelmon in multiplayer is, considering it might be the closest thing to an open world Pokemon game we have.

D

Deleted member

So apparently these are my predictions for the rest of dlc
C5DB9A2F-657B-4288-B0D3-D910B9C66F14.jpeg

What do y’all think?

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I will die alone
Hol up

I have a love/hate relationship with Minecraft. In theory I love the game, but I could never get multiplayer with a friend to work. Always wanted to try how Pixelmon in multiplayer is, considering it might be the closest thing to an open world Pokemon game we have.
Multiplayer in Minecraft is quite easy, it just depends on which server hosting service you’re using.

D

Deleted member

You know, I’d be interested in making a small Minecraft server for Smashboards users. It could be fun.
Do it lmao.

In all seriousness, it would be kinda cool to have it be an anarch......
1570563941297.png

(2b2t flashbacks)

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

PS5 is backwards compatable and will release next gen video games on it. Think of it like this. You can play Persona 5 on the PS4, or you can play Persona 5 and potentially 6 on the PS5.

Also Royal.

D

Deleted member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom