• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I'm probably the only dude watching the Pokemon Game Cam lmao

Got it running on my TV, so I have an enhanced view of everything.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I'm probably the only dude watching the Pokemon Game Cam lmao

Got it running on my TV, so I have an enhanced view of everything.
You're like the nightshift guard watching the security monitor now. :p

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
I don’t know about that. I’ve never watched any of his films but I had to read the script for goodfellas for a class and I wasn’t that enthralled. Ended up ditching it and switching the assignment over to bridesmaids. Now that showcased the psychology of the human condition let me tell you.

Actually no. I did watch one of his films. His student film about a guy shaving. Look it up. You won’t soon forget what you see.

Also, **** the Oscars. It’s just a bunch of old stuffy white guts telling you what movies they like. And the winners are usually super dumb and unmemorable. Not to mention they like to glorify old Hollywood which is an extremely skeezy industry that reveled in sexual harassment.

:glare:
Touché.
Reading a script and watching a movie are very different though, I really enjoy Goodfellas and a lot of his other movies.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
I hate that people still give these people the time of day. The people in charge are all like this *** and thousands of other people are taking his word for it because he’s a “legend”.

I don’t know what he gains from belittling something that means so much to so many people. Belittling the work of thousands of people.

God, if I ever turn into something like that when it comes to film, then kill me. I’d have strayed from the path of light and progress and will just be a burden on the rest of the world.
Snake you’ve gone on multiple tangents about most of the big modern games are soulless and not real games.

ColietheGoalie

Smash Lord
Scorsese's point that Marvel movies are more aimed at providing a good time than they are exploring the human condition is valid though.
He's taken an unnecessarily black-and-white approach to it, but if you can look around the bluntness the point has some validity.

Also, it's pretty obvious that the interviewer asking the aged director of the new 3.5 hour gangster movie what his opinion on superhero films is was probably just digging for this kind of headline anyways.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
2nd time in a row that i've overslept for a majority of classes in a day

man my sleep schedule is trash

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
I take back what I said about it being like an aquarium. Aquarium exhibits have fish in them. It's more like a frog exhibit where they're all hiding and the majority of the time there ain't **** to look at.

A 24 hour stream wasn't a bad idea, but it needs to be constantly active to garner interest. It should have just been a few devs playing the game and talking, even if they don't move past the first gym. I don't know what they're expecting with this.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Snake you’ve gone on multiple tangents about most of the big modern games are soulless and not real games.
I think that they run together and lack real creativity. And I lament that they’re popular. But I would never say they aren’t real games. That’s needlessly mean. I wouldn’t call them worthless and I would not belittle the effort that goes into them or the people who like them

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
That one dude at the Game Awards be like:
Shame it isn't the Bethesda E3 dude who kept saying, "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" at the top of his lungs every time Todd said a letter.

D

Deleted member

The oscars have flaws but I wouldn't go as far as to say they should suck every single nut

It would cause the mass extinction of squirrels
Y O U H A V E S I N N E D W I T H T H I S B A D P U N

Last edited by a moderator:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Prediction that unknown Pokémon was a fairy type nidoqueen.

The brief glimpse looked like the body of queen but with a more fairy coloring imo

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Anyways, been playing Crash 2 on the PlayStation I recently acquired.

And dang dudes, it makes me want Crash in Smash even more

Yeah, it's a little janky and maybe hasn't aged the best, but it's still an impressively fun little game.

Hope to try the N. Sane Trilogy sometime in the future. I betcha that version's way more polished compared to this one

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
JASPER
MY CHEETO WOMAN

but also god dangit right when I think I’m done watching the show it’s trying to pull me back in
This is apparently the final season and an epilogue.

The plot synopsis is after tying up all other loose ends, Steven finally runs out of problems to solve, and finally has to face his own.

Sad to see it go, but this should be a great final season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom