• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
It was getting much better after E3, then this happened.
I don't know, they keep hyping upcoming videos about the game and then it's a 5 minute video talking about features that have already been shown off and then maybe 2 new Pokemon or something. It's like they want to do the slow trickle of information thing that some games do, but they know there isn't enough to show without it being a "spoiler."

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
So... 2 hours... 1/12th of the stream... And still nothing.

At this point we're only getting like 5 reveals at most, hell, maybe it's an elaborate prank and there's ****ing none.

D

Deleted member

Since this is supposed to be a spooky forest, I'm hoping Zoroark gets shown off. That's one of the Pokemon I've really wanted to return.
Is it? I figured it was just a typical forest. Spooky or not, Ghastly & Phantump/Trevenant have appeared in forests before.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
So I was thinking about this.

How would you feel if boarderlands got a rep in smash, likely the vault hunter.
I would want something a little more unique.... I saw the completionists review, aren’t there some playable names characters?

but borderlands is a pretty iconic franchise so I’d love to see them show up.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
oh my god what The ****. We are already getting ready to turn the dog in and my mom is ALREADY thinking about getting another dog but a smaller dog which is even worse because she could easily trip on THAT because she doesnt look when she walks

D

Deleted member

oh my god what The ****. We are already getting ready to turn the dog in and my mom is ALREADY thinking about getting another dog but a smaller dog which is even worse because she could easily trip on THAT because she doesnt look when she walks
I'm pretty sure I don't want to know, but what do you mean by "turn the dog in?"

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
What they should have done is used this stream to reveal all retuning Pokémon.

Announce a Galatians nidoking and queen and tell everyone that Pokémon from all over flock to see the marriage between the head king and queen in the forest each year. And then there you have it, a much more interesting stream

Haven't watched any of the stream yet and it sounds like not a whole lot's going on, but I'm confident they'll reveal the truth behind the Kennedy assassination at 3am when nobody's watching
Who knew the Pokémon lore runs this deep.
For real. Like I said, it's fine if they want to do a yulelog styled stream, but my god if you're going to do that you NEED good background music.
This they should have given us music samples from the game at least.
I would want something a little more unique.... I saw the completionists review, aren’t there some playable names characters?

but borderlands is a pretty iconic franchise so I’d love to see them show up.
The vault hunters have names and different classes and weapons. You could also go the route of someone like Lilith or other supporting characters through the games.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
What they should have done is used this stream to reveal all retuning Pokémon.

Announce a Galatians nidoking and queen and tell everyone that Pokémon from all over flock to see the marriage between the head king and queen in the forest each year. And then there you have it, a much more interesting stream

Who knew the Pokémon lore runs this deep.

This they should have given us music samples from the game at least.

The vault hunters have names and different classes and weapons. You could also go the route of someone like Lilith or other supporting characters through the games.
Oh. I see.

Which one in particular would you pick for Smash?

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
Sorry. Grammar failed me.

Playable characters with names and backstorys and personalities instead of just generic customizable avatars.
Oh ok. "The Vault Hunter" was a weird way to phrase what Z25 was saying, that's what people in the games are called when they're hunting for the Vault, like the playable characters. You also do get to customize your character a bit, but the characters are all fleshed out characters with backstories, it's not a generic protagonist.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I'm pretty sure I don't want to know, but what do you mean by "turn the dog in?"
giving him up to SPCA because we cant afford him anymore. What gets me is she is already planning in getting another dog. Even I waited at least a few months to a year before getting another rabbit when I first one died so I wont make myself broke.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Oh ok. "The Vault Hunter" was a weird way to phrase what Z25 was saying, that's what people in the games are called when they're hunting for the Vault, like the playable characters. You also do get to customize your character a bit, but the characters are all fleshed out characters with backstories, it's not a generic protagonist.
I see. I misunderstood. I thought it was like fallout.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Oh. I see.

Which one in particular would you pick for Smash?
If we chose from three, moze would be pretty cool with the ability to call a mech in.

Fl4k as mentioned is a solid choice too. They control beasts that attack enemies which could be pretty cool.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Know we why Sonia needed help.

She needs help finding where the hell all the Pokémon are

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I’ve got other things to do and can’t dedica my time to a 24 hour livestream. But I trust this board will inform me of anything interesting that happens.

Probably won’t see starter evolutions. But I can still hope.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
other then that ugly imp pokemon, nothing interesting has happend
We also got confirmation of Phantump and Morelull.

Even then though, it amounts to maybe fifteen seconds of relevant footage lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom