• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I see it but I dont see a ponyta or rapidash in that at all
That's because you didn't sit down and observe the gif over and over, mostly likely.

Then again, it's hard to determine WHAT EXACTLY it is with what little we have.

In the end, it's up for debate. Gonna keep my bets to myself at the moment. But I will say that it's not guaranteed to be Rapidash. Least in my mind.

Edit:
Serebii said:
Edit @ 19:13: So far, there have been the following ambient changes: In the bottom left corner, there is the occassional glowing. In the middle section, a light illuminates the middle bush for around a second. Soemtimes, you can hear the galloping of a Pokémon
I didn't hear any galloping, but if that's put into the equation, I think my opinion has shifted.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
You made the mistake of expecting The Pokemon Company to make good decisions.
I personally believe that the concept of a Pokemon game cam was great in theory but poor in results. If they made it more lively, I feel that this would be a more unique and interesting way of experiencing the Pokemon world while learning more about it.

It's their first time doing this, so props to them that they at least tried.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
If it is a Galarian Ponyta or Rapidash, I think it will take one of three inspirations.

1) A more traditional unicorn, given how tied to the UK they are.

2) A kelpie, the shapeshifting water horse of Celtic myth.

3) Enbarr, the legendary Irish horse who could travel over land and water, and is often depicted as white, like this Pokémon.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
If it is a Galarian Ponyta or Rapidash, I think it will take one of three inspirations.

3) Enbarr, the legendary Irish horse who could travel over land and water, and is often depicted as white, like this Pokémon.
If its Water/Fairy, I will die a happy man.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I personally believe that the concept of a Pokemon game cam was great in theory but poor in results. If they made it more lively, I feel that this would be a more unique and interesting way of experiencing the Pokemon world while learning more about it.

It's their first time doing this, so props to them that they at least tried.
They should have made it like a pokemon snap level. Each pokemon show up with cute interactions throughout. It be a pretty fun one to experience things.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
According to serebii, the scenery slightly changes every so often:
"So far, there have been the following ambient changes: In the bottom left corner, there is the occassional glowing. In the middle section, a light illuminates the middle bush for around a second. Soemtimes, you can hear the galloping of a Pokémon "

This is very likely a Galarian Rapidash running around.

Also pikachu and phantump have shown up again. So there is some type of loop here, but it seems its changes ever so slightly in each one.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

I thought Enbarr was a place in Fodlan

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804

4)
The Hoont begins again

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I want a kelpie Pokémon.

And a skeleton Pokémon.

And a skeleton horse Pokémon.

And a pickaxe Pokémon.

And-

...also the stream is boring no matter how nice the forest looks.

Last edited:

StormC

Smash Hero
Told y'all the series was (essentially) ending with the movie:

Steven Universe Future is basically a limited series epilogue, not a full season. Looks neat. (Jasper found dead in Miami)

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Jesus what was that cry?

Edit: I'm sorry, I know not everyone is watch the live stream, but that cry sounded terrifying.

Last edited:

Skyline1992

Smash Apprentice
I heard a cry as well during the live stream. Must be a new Pokemon because that cry didn't sound familiar at all. I also remember hearing another Pokemon cry a couple hours earlier but it sounded different than the recent one.

Last edited:

Skyline1992

Smash Apprentice
Just realized most of the Pokemon shown so far have been fairy types but thats to be expected since this forest is located near the fairy type gym.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
that cry isn’t an new Pokémon it was ponytas cry

Last edited:

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
After SU CN only has a few shows with actual quality, I hear. Hell, some argue SU having quality is debatable.
Mao Mao: Heroes of Pure Heart, Summer Camp Island, DC Super Hero Girls, and Victor and Valentino are at least interesting. I also think Infinity Train, which had a great first season, is getting more episodes.

D

Deleted member

So I was thinking about this.

How would you feel if boarderlands got a rep in smash, likely the vault hunter.
Give us Salvador, only he's always Gunzerking
Put a Grog Nozzle in one of his hands and literally anything else in the other and watch the meta snap in half as an unkillable dwarf rampages through the game :4diddy:
For real though it would probably be Lilith and I'd be cool with it

Last edited by a moderator:

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Mao Mao: Heroes of Pure Heart, Summer Camp Island, DC Super Hero Girls, and Victor and Valentino are at least interesting. I also think Infinity Train, which had a great first season, is getting more episodes.
Infinity Train is probably the series with the most potential. More people should give that a show a look. It's really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom