• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Joe Merrick put in serebii that’s ponyta’s. So it has to be
Hmm. Didn't sound like it, but hey. I must of misheard it.

Yeah, I'm definitely Ponyta train now. Galloping, the horn and ears, the cry now, it's pretty much confirmed.

But you know what else is confirmed?

Me.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Man, you would hate a real nature cam. Lmao
I actually like those because most of the time, animals hang around the cam because there is either food put down or its next to a food source or a their home. Here, its like the people forgot to put the cam in or near ny of those plases

Last edited:

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
What if we've actually been looking at a new Pokemon this entire time? Like, what if at the very end of the stream, one of those mushrooms walks out into the open and reveals itself to be Galarian Foongus or something?

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
I mean. Nitpick all you want. The creators confirmed it.
Lol then they acknowledge they/them as well.

One for Steven and one for Pearl. Also, I just maybe wanna see a T from the show that's been a big boon for the LGBT+ community.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
What if we've actually been looking at a new Pokemon this entire time? Like, what if at the very end of the stream, one of those mushrooms walks out into the open and reveals itself to be Galarian Foongus or something?
What if that entire jungle is actuly a giant Torterra?

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
What if the entire forest is just Galarian Torterra?

edit: Sans Undertale abused time travel.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I hope Galarian rapidash just randomly comes up and jump scares the camera

kirbsmash

Smash Champion
Hey guys!!!! What were your thoughts on Gritch leak ? before and after it was fake?

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
I don't know how it diminishes it. Lots of people prefer multiple sets of pronouns.

Also, I'm pretty sure Pearl uses she/her.
Yeah, but it's a fusion. I'd rather a single gem, and one that's not a fusion with Steven, a known male.

I know she uses those but apparently you said people can have multiple pronouns or whatever.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Yeah, but it's a fusion. I'd rather a single gem, and one that's not a fusion with Steven, a known male.

I know she uses those but apparently you said people can have multiple pronouns or whatever.
I'm trans. I go to multiple organizations where I encounter multiple other trans people. Many of them use both a gendered pronoun and they/them.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Grinch leak was a wild ride. I wanted it to be true but I always was on the fence and never 100% on if it was legit.

Overall, though, I'd say I had fun within the time period it lasted. Though the constant "I'm right and you're wrong" from the "sides" were a bit much at times. But that's standard fare for a newborn leak that isn't immediately disproved

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Hey guys!!!! What were your thoughts on Gritch leak ? before and after it was fake?
I would have liked for it to be real, but it seemed too good to be true. (plus there didn't seem to be enough time to reveal five unique characters and two echo fighters before the game's release) After, I didn't think about it much - shame that we didn't get Isaac, but we got Ken and Banjo, and Geno still seems like a possibility. (plus it created a lot of Mach Rider discussion)

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
I gotta say, though, that Shiinotic appearance sort of spooked me since I was chilling on my phone and then that cry came out of nowhere lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom