• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Okay. This looks cool. Although the theme song is a little corny.

Interested at that page showing the villains. Hoping at least one of them doesn’t get redeemed.
If anything, jasper gets redeemed but those other gems holy shiy.

There’s evil lapis gems, some santan like monster,

Another diamond? White diamond?

Some scary as hell aquamarine, and a cluster like monster. This is gonna be good

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Anyways, been playing Crash 2 on the PlayStation I recently acquired.

And dang dudes, it makes me want Crash in Smash even more

Yeah, it's a little janky and maybe hasn't aged the best, but it's still an impressively fun little game.

Hope to try the N. Sane trilogy sometime in the future. I betcha that version's way more polished compared to this one
Every fan pretty much unanimously agrees that these remakes are the definitive way to experience Crash and Spyro. You’re darn right you should check em out!

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
If anything, jasper gets redeemed but those other gems holy shiy.

There’s evil lapis gems, some santan like monster,

Another diamond? White diamond?

Some scary as hell aquamarine, and a cluster like monster. This is gonna be good
DCB08B1E-B9D5-44D8-BFFD-976147B3164D.png

The aquamarine is clearly fused with a Ruby. The green thing is some sort of Watermelon Steven-Cactus conglomerate. The Diamond... it’s clearly not white. She almost looks like a fusion.... maybe Steven and the Diamonds fuse and the result is evil? Maybe she’s the gem’s original creator? Maybe the Satan monster is another cluster from another (smaller) world. I really hope jasper doesn’t get a redemption. I want her to try, but she can’t. She hates how gen cultivars essentially been dismantled and can’t recover from the trauma of “loosing her diamond” no matter how many facts she learns. She’s just too broken.

My theory brain is firing on all cylinders.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

How's the Switch version of N. Sane Trilogy?
For the most part, pretty great, though obviously it's not as graphically impressive as the other versions. The biggest issue that I noticed was the lack of reflections. Usually it's just cosmetic, though there are (very) few stages where it impacts gameplay. Nothing game breaking, mind you, but it does make certain sections harder than intended.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The aquamarine is clearly fused with a Ruby. The green thing is some sort of Watermelon Steven-Cactus conglomerate. The Diamond... it’s clearly not white. She almost looks like a fusion.... maybe Steven and the Diamonds fuse and the result is evil? Maybe she’s the gem’s original creator? Maybe the cluster monster is another cluster from another (smaller) world. I really hope jasper doesn’t get a redemption. I want her to try, but she can’t. She hates how gen cultivars essentially been dismantled and can’t recover from the trauma of “loosing her diamond” no matter how many facts she learns. She’s just too broken.

My theory brain is firing on all cylinders.
your right that is a fusion. People pointed out based on gem placement it might be the aquamarine we met.

I doubt the diamond is a fusion. It being the creator would make a lot of sense.

I like the cluster idea, but it looks like Steven. So maybe it comes from the watermelon island or somewhere else. I could also see a no redemption arc for jasper but I feel like in the end she might not join them but I think she will go and live her life rather then get defeated if the other villains don’t reforms

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Runs like butter. The textures aren’t as detailed as the PS4 and Xbox versions, but I played through both versions all the way to completion and the experience was basically identical.
For the most part, pretty great, though obviously it's not as graphically impressive as the other versions. The biggest issue that I noticed was the lack of reflections. Usually it's just cosmetic, though there are (very) few stages where it impacts gameplay. Nothing game breaking, mind you, but it does make certain sections harder than intended.
Alright, sounds good.

Maybe I'll pick it up one day when I see it on sale or something.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
your right that is a fusion. People pointed out based on gem placement it might be the aquamarine we met.

I doubt the diamond is a fusion. It being the creator would make a lot of sense.

I like the cluster idea, but it looks like Steven. So maybe it comes from the watermelon island or somewhere else. I could also see a no redemption arc for jasper but I feel like in the end she might not join them but I think she will go and live her life rather then get defeated if the other villains don’t reforms
I got confused and thought you were talking about the giant worm thing with horns.

The cactus Steven monster almost definitely is a product of watermelon island.

Maybe the aquamarine is a fusion of the aquamarine we met and one of the rubies we met. You know. From the baseball episode and the trial and all that.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I got confused and thought you were talking about the giant worm thing with horns.

The cactus Steven monster almost definitely is a product of watermelon island.

Maybe the aquamarine is a fusion of the aquamarine we met and one of the rubies we met. You know. From the baseball episode and the trial and all that.
Navy and aquamarine as a fusion would be pretty psychotic.

Now I want to see it. Please let it be those two

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I wonder what's gonna happen in the new season. And also was that white in the villains section? By the melon thing?

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Steven Universe is also ending after this season.

I'm sad to see it go, but I think it's for the best. The show would probably get stale if it went on any longer.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Ahh, Steven Universe.

I so wish they would've touched on one of the gems not wanting the feminine pronouns given how this show is and the topics it touches upon but I guess not.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Navy and aquamarine as a fusion would be pretty psychotic.

Now I want to see it. Please let it be those two
Considering the gems in each monster are glowing along with the eyes, and we can only see ruby-marine’s eyes and cheek get, if it is Aquamarine and an evil ruby, it’s probably her and Eyeball.
Ahh, Steven Universe.

I so wish they would've touched on one of the gems not wanting the feminine pronouns given how this show is and the topics it touches upon but I guess not.
Rainbow 2.0 officially uses he/him pronouns if that counts.

Last edited:

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
No because it's a fusion with a human male and we know Pearl doesn't actually use he pronouns..

That's like saying Amethyst is genderfluid because she shapeshifts into everything and has the male wrestler alter ego; if anything It's a persona and nothing more.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Steven Universe is also ending after this season.

I'm sad to see it go, but I think it's for the best. The show would probably get stale if it went on any longer.
It's always bittersweet to see a show go. I'm glad it's continuing for a while, but I really don't see how it could've lasted for much longer than two more seasons at most and still maintain it's quality, nor how it could keep telling good stories for so long.

The movie was great, but I'm glad it's not the definitive ending of the show. I think there's a few more loose ends that need to be wrapped up.

Last edited:

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I'm a little sad, but I'm glad they're not dragging it out. It was fun while it lasted.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
After SU CN only has a few shows with actual quality, I hear. Hell, some argue SU having quality is debatable.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
After SU CN only has a few shows with actual quality, I hear. Hell, some argue SU having quality is debatable.
I can definitely bet on that talk coming from the kind of Youtube cartoon reviewers with videos discussing "The top 10 reasons Steven Universe has turned into absolute trash due to weak character development & awful writing", this also counts for some RWBY videos I've seen.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
No because it's a fusion with a human male and we know Pearl doesn't actually use he pronouns..

That's like saying Amethyst is genderfluid because she shapeshifts into everything and has the male wrestler alter ego; if anything It's a persona and nothing more.
I mean. Nitpick all you want. The creators confirmed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom