• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

How would you rate this smash redesign of shantae I made?
Since smash somtimes dose redesigns to some characters I though of a smash redesign of shantae
View attachment 240675
She’s got her vest,arm bands,and that little jewel on her tiara. I’ve added in shoulder armor,a little gold thing on her top,some gold lining on her baggy pants,and a ring.

Did you think I would just do her?
View attachment 240677
It’s not much but I’ve given her silver shoulder armor,a black vest with sleeves and a skull on the back, and silver skulls on her baggy pants.
So what do you think?
Just how many Assassins there are?
Well there’s ezlo.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
yeah but i didnt expect tabbender to ressurect from the grave to start doing this **** too

if memoryman is a disgrace to daisy fans, he's a disgrace to undertale fans
I don’t follow the undertale fandom so who is that?
why the **** are yall still talkin bout banned users
Because multiple discord’s were ravaged by them relating to smash bros so it’s a need discussion. The more people are aware of this and these clowns the safer they will be online

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
There’s a new one that Stars in each mainline game with very few exceptions. And there’s at least a dozen games. Almost definitely more.
Yeah, I can see why choosing only a few can be a problem if they all have the same personalities and abilities.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Yeah, I can see why choosing only a few can be a problem if they all have the same personalities and abilities.
you really just gonna diss Hero like that

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
If they did an Assassin’s Creed Character for Smash, do you think they could pull a Hero and do multiple Assasins?
It wouldn't work.
They all have their own unique styles. You could probably get away with having Altair be an alt for Ezio, compositing the Kenways and having Alexios as an alt for Kassandra but that's it.

Just how many Assassins there are?
Sticking with playable characters only:
Altair
Ezio
Connor
Edward
Adewale
Aveline
Jacob
Evie
Arno
Lydia
Nikolai
Shao Jun
Arbaaz Mir
Bayek
Aya
Kassandra
Alexios

Plus two traitors
Haytham
Shay

They're all pretty different from each other for the most part.

D

Deleted member

Just treated myself to two new amiibo. Ivysaur, who is, together with Bulbasaur an Venusaur, my absolute favorite and the guardian from Zelda BotW. Latter one was an impulse buy because it was available for normal price, so screw the scalpers.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So apparently the eighteen gyms thing was wrong.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Ew. I actually don't like that. I waste enough money on one game as it is. $120 is a bit much unless the versions are radically different.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
I guess it's interesting. But I just can't justify spending so much on essentially the same game twice.

Might as well get Sword and then if/when Super Sword and Super Shield comes out, I'll get Super Shield for an optimal experience overall.

Plus trading basically defeats the purpose of version exclusives since you can cheat the system that way.

But also, what if they include 400+ Pokémon in one version while the other 400+ are in the other version? I feel like maybe they've already released a statement confirming this ain't the case but honestly it would make the incentive to buy both worth it.

Last edited:

Graizen

Smash Champion
I finished Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth Hackers Memory. Something hard to describe is the feelings we develop for fictional characters, but I can say that I clung very strongly to the characters in the entire Cyber Sleuth series. The end of this game made me cry a lot, and reflect on how important our memories are. If you did not play, then play. You will understand what makes Digimon so magical and special.

dgmn_erika_and_wormmon_by_mikoto_tsuki_dc6ndsm-fullview.jpg

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Seeing Nintendo's mobile games doing crossovers (most interestingly :ultmegaman: in Dragila Lost), I look forward to see what possible crossovers that could happen in Dr. Mario World.

But that might take awhile as the game's only 3 months old right now.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
For the past six months I’ve been doing Heath Ledger Joker impressions to make people laugh.

Now I find myself unconsciously doing some of the mannerisms, even when I’m just hanging out.

I’m becoming a gamer

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I just left an exam early because I literally could not give answers for any of the questions (it was an essay exam, not multiple choice). I’m gonna email the Professor and try to figure out how to make things right but....

College is killing me slowly.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I just left an exam early because I literally could not give answers for any of the questions (it was an essay exam, not multiple choice). I’m gonna email the Professor and try to figure out how to make things right but....

College is killing me slowly.
what exacly were you supposed to answer?

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
If they did an Assassin’s Creed Character for Smash, do you think they could pull a Hero and do multiple Assasins?
Sure, but I don't see any Ubisoft character getting in before Rayman.

It's the one pattern I believe when it comes to Smash, companies put their mascots in first:
Snake, at least at the time, could be considered Konsmi's mascot
Sonic is Sega's
Mega Man is Capcom's (Ryu is Capcom USA's)
Pac-Man is Namco's
Cloud is Square Enix's
Terry is SNK's
Banjo is special, Master Chief is Microsft's mascot, but Banjo had the demand and history.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
who at GF thought version exclusive gyms were a good idea?
I can understand Version exclusive Pokemon
I kinda understand but not really vesion exclusive gym leaders but I dont understand version exclusive Gyms

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
what exacly were you supposed to answer?
I had to know details from the various readings from the semester so far and analyze them. It’s my fault. I didn’t prepare well enough.

It's the one pattern I believe when it comes to Smash, companies put their mascots in first:
Sonic is Sega's
Pac-Man is Namco's
Cloud is Square Enix's
Terry is SNK's
Banjo is special, Master Chief is Microsft's mascot, but Banjo had the demand and history.
Is Rayman even Ubisoft’s mascot anymore? They don’t really do much with him. Wouldn’t that technically be the rabbits?
I kinda understand but not really vesion exclusive gym leaders but I dont understand version exclusive Gyms
Makes sense to me. It makes each version stand as more of its own game and helps justify buying both.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I had to know details from the various readings from the semester so far and analyze them. It’s my fault. I didn’t prepare well enough.
oh gross, I dont think I had esseys that had me analyze readings. Most of mine were just "Here is a scenario, what you think?" or "Remeber that painting/myth( because I took Mythology in college) we talked about, Explain it to me"

If I had to make a writen answer on readings, I would of flunked because im to lazy to read

Shroob

Sup?
I mean, I kinda figured that 18 gyms were separate based on games.

Serebii was highly doubting that you could do all 18 in one game, today just confirmed his suspicion.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Seeing Nintendo's mobile games doing crossovers (most interestingly :ultmegaman: in Dragila Lost), I look forward to see what possible crossovers that could happen in Dr. Mario World.

But that might take awhile as the game's only 3 months old right now.
Tbh, I think Dragalia is the only Nintendo mobile game to get a crossover iirc (Could be wrong about this tho). And the 1st was from another Nintendo Mobile game.

Although I’m not super surprised to see 3rd Party crossovers here because Cygames (the other developer of DL) tends to do them a lot (just look at Granblue).

So while the possibility is still there, I don’t really think we’re gonna get too many crossovers in other Nintendo mobile games. But it definitely would be interesting to see.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

Sonic is Sega's
Pac-Man is Namco's
Cloud is Square Enix's
Terry is SNK's
Is Rayman even Ubisoft’s mascot anymore? They don’t really do much with him. Wouldn’t that technically be the rabbits?
Makes sense to me. It makes each version stand as more of its own game and helps justify buying both.
oh gross, I dont think I had esseys that had me analyze readings. Most of mine were just "Here is a scenario, what you think?" or "Remeber that painting/myth( because I took Mythology in college) we talked about, Explain it to me"

If I had to make a writen answer on readings, I would of flunked because im to lazy to read
i wish.

All college has given me is stress, feeling like a failure all the time, bad eating habits, and s******* thoughts. My mom is paying over $10,000 a year for that.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master

I would say he is, they had huge success with Origins and Legends, he was in Brawlhalla, I'm also sure they have something planned for him soon.

Shroob

Sup?
Tbh, I think Dragalia is the only Nintendo mobile game to get a crossover iirc (Could be wrong about this tho). And the 1st was from another Nintendo Mobile game.

Although I’m not super surprised to see 3rd Party crossovers here because Cygames (the other developer of DL) tends to do them a lot (just look at Granblue).

So while the possibility is still there, I don’t really think we’re gonna get too many crossovers in other Nintendo mobile games. But it definitely would be interesting to see.
Oi Psy, Psy

Y'all still play right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom