• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I myself got plenty of Godzilla posters, an Rocket Raccoon poster, a post with all species of crocodilians and an Jaws poster as well.
I just wanna fill my room with anime poster

and my most wanted is a Magi Poster. Once I get that then Ill be happy

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Doesn't count but I've also got a picture of an great white shark, drawing of me with a crocodile when I was in Florida back when I was 12, calendar with pets and an dreamcatcher.

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I've heard legends of Memoryman, but I think that was before I got active on here. I joined here in 2012 but didn't start posting regularly until July of 2015.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
M O A R T H I C C N E S S.gif

My pink boy Kirby always adorable when he's fat. Makes me wanna touch his rosy cheeks and hug him lovingly.
Kirby: "Poyo!" (I'm a big boi)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I got lucky in regards to the Discord raids.

I am a frequent user of the Papagenos and Sabi , but thankfully while the raids happened I was playing BotW trying to get the Fierce Deity set from my new amiibo and missed the chaos.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Just a few more days til I can get back to DQ 11

Decided not to get it last week as it makes more sense to get it for me birthday instead; also I'm gonna finish off Link's Awakening this week so I've got stuff to stay busy

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Since were talking about posters how about sharing what we have in our room?

I've got plenty of Godzilla figures, MCU cups from the show I've collected through the years, an Kratos (2018) figure, Drax figure, Atreus mini statue, an mug with different species of crocodilians, an race car phone, few crocodile statues, an wolf statue, Rocket Racoon bobblehead, an electronic Groot figurine from the end of the first movie, an prehistoric shark tooth, an liopleurodon mini toy, an alligator with hatchlings on its back toy, an plastic glass globe from Texas my uncle got me with an rattlesnake, 3D glasses of Star-Lord's mask when I went to see Guardians 2, an Australian Aboriginal themed drum and an miniature Native American totem.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
You must live somewhere in the Oceanic region. That or somewhere in Asia.
I live in Australia.
I love it there, except for the killer magpies during spring, giant spiders the size of dinner plates, kaiju crocodiles, and murderous kangaroos, also the heat itself. And a freaking goddamn T-Rex back from extinction roaming the Outback and the giant Gippsland Earthworm.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC

I've got plenty of Godzilla figures, MCU cups from the show I've collected through the years, an Kratos (2018) figure, Drax figure, Atreus mini statue, an mug with different species of crocodilians, an race car phone, few crocodile statues, an wolf statue, Rocket Racoon bobblehead, an electronic Groot figurine from the end of the first movie, an prehistoric shark tooth, an liopleurodon mini toy, an alligator with hatchlings on its back toy, an plastic glass globe from Texas my uncle got me with an rattlesnake, 3D glasses of Star-Lord's mask when I went to see Guardians 2, an Australian Aboriginal themed drum and an miniature Native American totem.
You know what Id get if I have thr money? nanodroid and Figmas.

known what I dont have? money for nanodroid and Figmas
yuri_on_ice_yuri_katsuki_18_complete_figure_1535186694_2ef972130.jpeg
a55ede13e2bc3466206ef0811e47a3ca.jpg
UTC-G94124_2__79409.1562800135.jpg
i would kill everyone to get these

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

That's a lotta posters and stuff lol.
I'll do posters only, and at the moment I only have 2 up in my room. The first is a Super Smash Bros. Brawl poster that I got out of the Brawl Prima guide. The 2nd poster is a Doctor Who poster featuring the first 11 doctors (not including the War doctor).

I don't even own Brawl and I have a poster of it because I played the crap outta Brawl at friends' houses and parties and youth group activities and all when I was a teen. It was a game that was a big part of my life, so I treasure it and said poster. And Doctor Who? Well, I just love the show lol

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I live in Australia.
I love it there, except for the killer magpies during spring, giant spiders the size of dinner plates, kaiju crocodiles, and murderous kangaroos, also the heat itself. And a freaking damn T-Rex back from extinction roaming the Outback and the giant Gippsland Earthworm.
Ah man, your got a T-Rex? Luckyyy, we only have pterodactyls

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
I actually set up a museum in my room, using the top shelf of my bookshelf, and the wall around it. Though the only posters I have are ones I created myself, like for school.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Ah yes the Burrunjor. One of the more very obscure cryptids. Only reported in the 1980's but never seen since then.

Some speculates it could even be an living megalania.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I live in Australia.
I love it there, except for the killer magpies during spring, giant spiders the size of dinner plates, kaiju crocodiles, and murderous kangaroos, also the heat itself. And a freaking goddamn T-Rex back from extinction roaming the Outback and the giant Gippsland Earthworm.
Sounds nice and safe :p
But for real, hope you get good sleep.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
SUBJECT CHANGE!!!!

New Mii Costumes you WANT.

I want Shovel Knight.
:ultbrawler:
-Blaziken (Pokémon)
-Young Cricket (Warioware)
-Glass Joe (Punch-Out!!)
-Wrestler (Rhythm Heaven)
-Captain Rainbow
-Wonder Red
-Guile

:ultswordfighter:
-Captain Syrup (Wario)
-Linebeck (Zelda)
-Owain (Fire Emblem)
-Celica (Fire Emblem)
-Tempo (Harmoknight)

:ultgunner:
-Fawful (Mario)
-Masked Man (Earthbound)
-Pico (F-Zero)
-Octoling Enemy (Splatoon)
-Mach Rider
-Bill Rizer (Contra)
-Lance Bean (Contra)

All;
-Primid (Subspace Emissary)

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Speaking of cryptids. Anyone here ever watched Lost Tapes? Wish that show would had continued. Guilty pleasure of mine.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I've heard legends of Memoryman, but I think that was before I got active on here. I joined here in 2012 but didn't start posting regularly until July of 2015.
Consider yourself lucky, basically everything they posted was a toxic cesspool that made even the worse toxic fanbases look good

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Even came up with an ideal Lost Tapes episode on the Burrunjor.

Lost Tapes: Burrunjor
Summary: An American couple alongside their Aboriginal tour guide showing them the wonders of Uluru finds themselves being stalked by an ancient predator.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Speaking of cryptids. Anyone here ever watched Lost Tapes? Wish that show would had continued. Guilty pleasure of mine.
That show’s tapes were so horrible let directed and staged, that you knew they were fake but they were still pretty funny to watch. I still remember the literal resident evil one:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
That show’s tapes were so horrible let directed and staged, that you knew they were fake but they were still pretty funny to watch. I still remember the literal resident evil one:
The first two seasons were great but otherwise Season 3 while it did have a few good ones like Kraken and Yeti (Although attributing the deaths to drowning making no senses) wasn't as good as those. What the **** is an devil monkey? Did they make that up for the show? Quetzalcoatl isn't even an cryptid to begin with.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
They didn’t **** up their 3D platformers either. You just don’t like them.
*looks at Yooka Laylee's reception* Sure Jen
Definitely do give Tro_ical Freeze another shot when you can - it's an incredible game with one of Nintendo's best soundtracks in years

It's almost im_ressive how dedicated memoryman is to being the worst person in the Smash fanbase

He can't even claim to be trolling at this _oint

Wasn't the ha_ _iest to learn that he also lives in the UK, like **** that
It's almost im_ressive how dedicated memoryman is to being the worst person in the Smash fanbase
AHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA YOU BROKE CHARACTER

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The first two seasons were great but otherwise Season 3 while it did have a few good ones like Kraken and Yeti (Although attributing the deaths to drowning making no senses) wasn't as good as those. What the **** is an devil monkey? Did they make that up for the show? Quetzalcoatl isn't even an cryptid to begin with.
I remember the kraken one. That one was pretty well executed and created actually

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom