• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I was really tempted to make that Wario close up my avatar for spooky month.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
So Super Mario Maker 2 has added the ability to play online with friends. Now you can easily single out who's trying to pump their internet through damp spaghetti noddles.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
I’m gonna take a break. See how my life is without the sight for a while. Maybe i’ll come back in a few months
Snake, we do this about once every month. You say something that offends someone, that person gets mad, and then you fall into dramatic emotional despair, claim that everyone hates you, and say that our lives would better off if you weren't here.

You're making a mountain out of a molehill. Just apologize and change the topic to something else. It's really not that big of a deal like you think it is.

Also, you don't need to change your profile pic to "inactive". No offense, but that really does come across as manipulating someone to feel sorry for you.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Snake, we do this about once every month. You say something that offends someone, that person gets mad, and then you fall into dramatic emotional despair, claim that everyone hates you, and say that out lives would better off if you weren't here.

You're making a mountain out of a molehill. Just apologize and change the topic to something else. It's really not that big of a deal like you think it is.

Also, you don't need to change your profile pic to "inactive". No offense, but that really does come across as manipulating someone to feel sorry for you.
That’s part of why I went further down. I didn’t mean to emotionally manipulate people.i just thought it was a way to signify I was really serious this time. But looking back at my pattern of behavior that’s exactly what I’m doing.

The more I reflect on my pattern of behavior, the more that I realize that, aside from the obvious fake stuff I use as jokes. I might actually be a genuinely desestable person and not even know it. I might actually be evil. And evil people deserve to be locked away so they can’t hurt anyone. And I don’t even know if any of what I just said is real or not. It is facts. Is it me catastrophizing. Am I being ****ing manipulative again!?! I don’t know

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
That’s part of why I went further down. I didn’t mean to emotionally manipulate people.i just thought it was a way to signify I was really serious this time. But looking back at my pattern of behavior that’s exactly what I’m doing.

The more I reflect on my pattern of behavior, the more that I realize that, aside from the obvious fake stuff I use as jokes. I might actually be a genuinely desestable person and not even know it. I might actually be evil. And evil people deserve to be locked away so they can’t hurt anyone. And I don’t even know if any of what I just said is real or not. It is facts. Is it me catastrophizing. Am I being ****ing manipulative again!?! I don’t know
Again, you're being overdramatic.

No, you are not evil.
No, you are not detestable.
No, you do not need to be locked away.

You said something offensive. The world's not gonna end, and the people in this thread won't shun you like you don't exist. Above all else, I think you really need to learn how to let bad things go, learn from them, and just move on with your life.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Mod Edit: I'm going to get a second opinion but I don't think this is something that should just be openly asked about in the public of a thread. Good intentions or not.

Last edited by a moderator:

Noipoi

Howdy!
One of these days I’m actually gonna have something to do in my life, and I’m gonna have to take an extended break from the boards to do real life things.

And when I check back months later the website will be deleted because of an argument about cheese.

Shroob

Sup?
One of these days I’m actually gonna have something to do in my life, and I’m gonna have to take an extended break from the boards to do real life things.

And when I check back months later the website will be deleted because of an argument about cheese.
Well why wait that long?

Everyone knows that Munster is the superior cheese.

D

Deleted member

Ok so basically:
Cheese.png
Cheese

TimeJ

Smash Cadet
All cheese is equal.

Also rip Alphadream they made some good games. Hopefully someone else will be able to do the Mario & Luigi series.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
View attachment 240540

Clown baby must be protected at all costs.

**** Pink Diamond
Pink isn't necessarily a bad person.

Extremely flawed, but not an entirely bad person. Sadly there were some mistakes she never tried to fix. Spinel's story is damn heavy.

Nevermind that, though. Now Pink 1920s Cartoon Shoutout can meet new friends.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Pink isn't necessarily a bad person.

Extremely flawed, but not an entirely bad person. Sadly there were some mistakes she never tried to fix. Spinel's story is damn heavy.

Nevermind that, though. Now Pink 1920s Cartoon Shoutout can meet new friends.

I still wish she stayed a villain. She’s such an interesting and empathetic villain that only having one movie with her feels like a waist

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I still wish she stayed a villain. She’s such an interesting and empathetic villain that only having one movie with her feels like a waist
I'm more dissappointed about the diamonds. White specifically. Years of hinting about her and her arc is like three episodes.

D

Deleted member

Just join the military

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I'm more dissappointed about the diamonds. White specifically. Years of hinting about her and her arc is like three episodes.
I didn’t get that experience. I started the show and bringed it all in like, a weekend before the finale aired. My experience was untainted by CN meddling. So I felt satisfied with her.

If anything, I feel like they didn’t set her up enough.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I didn’t get that experience. I started the show and bringed it all in like, a weekend before the finale aired. My experience was untainted by CN meddling. So I felt satisfied with her.

If anything, I feel like they didn’t set her up enough.
Lucky you then. She was hinted all the way back in like 2016 when I first started the show but not even formally mentioned until 2018. I thought the way they redeemed her was ok, I just wish she got more time as a villain ig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom