• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

For anyone who plays Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled, is it possible to unlock characters from a Grand Prix after the event ends?

If I can't get all the characters because I didn't buy the game "early enough," then I don't want to bother getting it.
Datamines have confirmed that it will be the case.

A key reason to make my idea of picking the game twice for Switch stay alive.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
For anyone who plays Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled, is it possible to unlock characters from a Grand Prix after the event ends?

If I can't get all the characters because I didn't buy the game "early enough," then I don't want to bother getting it.
They have promised that you will eventually be able to get those characters again. My bet is that the Grand Prixs will repeat.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Let me tell you. There was something very frustrating about when I came out to my mom and told her I needed to buy new clothes, her response was “it’s the 21st century. Women can wear whatever they want”.
thats because it IS the 21st centry and women CAN wear whatever we want. Whats so bad about that?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Newest Nitro-Fueled Grand Prix info is here.

Also it's not in the video, but now you can change engine parts so you can be any driving style as any character. I was getting a bit tired of this game but holy crap has this update brought me back.

EDIT: I can't hear it since I'm at work, but apparently Brio has his MoM personality back which makes things even better.
*cogh*
But yes, Brio's going "I invented it" at the end. Also apparently the update's live already, with the new stuff still being locked until Friday.

D

Deleted member

why add microtransactions if you are just gonna make them obsolete later on?
Can't say for , but I welcome the fact they are getting even more obsolete than how they have been before.

And they have been pointless since their addition anyway, unlocking stuff is easy as hell without them.

D

Deleted member

Thats mostly why I dont wear shorts because on my thighs and it doesnt help creepy men and women like big thighs.
I really dislike this "thick thighs save life" crap. Like, I'm already pretty self-conscious due to being trans and this isn't helping at all.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
I don’t know how I feel about that. If anything I feel like both should have an influence on stats. A driver’s body should influence how they drive. Especially when you have exaggerated designs like Tiny Tiger and literal baby characters.
I see your point though if it means I can now make Ripper Roo an accel class I am more than happy with this recent news.

Oof that's what happens when I have too much excitement.

why add microtransactions if you are just gonna make them obsolete later on?
Pretty sure Activision forced them to do it and we all know how greedy they are. Glad to see Beenox trying to improve the in-game currency methods though.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Pretty sure Activision forced them to do it and we all know how greedy they are. Glad to see Beenox trying to improve the in-game currency methods though.
Oh wait, I was thinking wrong, I didnt know two different people were involved in the gane
But like, you being you is causing people to not let me be me.
************, EXSCUSE YOU? What the **** did you just ****ing say

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Pink Floyd and Kirby are like the only good Pink things.

D

Deleted member

I see your point though if it means I can now make Ripper Roo an accel class I am more than happy with this recent news.
I'm glad I can use more than just Coco and Pinstripe. Finally Dingodile, Cortx, Crash and Ripper Roo can get some use from me.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Pink rocks, you guys are just mean.

Now I'm wondering what the origins are of pink being associated with females and blue with males
It's a post-WWII thing, so some people blame blue soldier uniforms and pink triangles for it.

I don't think there's a definitive answer.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
No wonder I’m always alone.
Just gonna say, pissing someone off with an inflammatory statement when you've been repeatedly told to stop, and then going "woe is me I'm a failure" when you're rightfully called out? It's emotionally manipulative.

Stop.

D

Deleted member

My favourite colour is orange.

I associate it with stuff I really like (Crash Bandicoot, Samus Aran, the DQ8 Hero, Jet Jaguar, the Thing and some other stuff). I also feel it fits me really well.

The same could almost be applied with purple (Spyro, Ridley, the Luminary, Galactus or Waluigi).

Shroob

Sup?
If we're all mad, then I'm still mad from last night.

"Okay but what if there was an option to disable it?"

"You're just being an entitled GAMER. This change is good for casuals and there doesn't need to be a thing to make it harder!"

Reddit, man

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Clearly I’m not good for any of you. So it’s time for me to leave. It will make all your lives better.
You keep saying this yet you're still here. If you're gonna leave, then just leave. Stop making a scene about it. It's clearly obvious that you need to take a step back from here and take a break.

D

Deleted member

Clearly I’m not good for any of you. So it’s time for me to leave. It will make all your lives better.
Don't be like this, no one actually hates you. You just gotta learn to think a bit more before saying something.

D

Deleted member

Here is a pic of all the skins of the new CTR GP
Gotta say, Dark Coco is a bit underwhelming.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I’m gonna take a break. See how my life is without the sight for a while. Maybe i’ll come back in a few months
Why do you always do this? You go and make a big deal out of nothing and then act like we all hate you when we actually don't.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I can't believe there are people who think Slowpoke's design isn't the apex of human accomplishment.

1570033899217.png

D

Deleted member

Here is a pic of all the skins of the new CTR GP
Gotta say, Dark Coco is a bit underwhelming.
I was hoping she would look more as in Twinsanity, ngl.

Still a dope new line of characters for the roster.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
look fam, just watch what you say and non of this will happen. You have a habit of speaking before thinking. You dont jump into a pool before knowing if you can or cant swim
Pink rocks
You asked for it
crystal-love-natural-stones-and-minerals-Pink-Natural-Rare-Fluorite-Crystal-polish-Stone-Rocks...jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom