• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I really can't decide whether to like or hate wearing skirts.

Also hi guys.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Huh apparently the studio behind the Mario and Luigi games went bankrupt. I wonder who would take over in a potential future title

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Hearing that Alphadream went bankrupt is devastating news. Mario and Luigi was one of my favorite RPGs, and now there's a good chance I won't see it again for a very long time.

Even if the series does fairly well, I'm worried that Nintendo won't even bother assigning it to a different studio. Then there's my even greater fear that Nintendo will assign it to a studio that won't know how to handle it, making it even worse than Paper Mario.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Hearing that Alphadream went bankrupt is devastating news. Mario and Luigi was one of my favorite RPGs, and now there's a good chance I won't see it again for a very long time.

Even if the series does fairly well, I'm worried that Nintendo won't even bother assigning it to a different studio. Then there's my even greater fear that Nintendo will assign it to a studio that won't know how to handle it, making it even worse than Paper Mario.
Isn't Paper Mario's issue just Miyamoto and not the studio itself?

D

Deleted member

The CTR Halloween info has been revealed, with the newcomers being Nina, N. Brio and Moe. Also a few QoL changes and new features like an engine swap and another style (Drift) to choose from.

Skirts makes it easier for scummy men to see under so I burn every skirt im given

ps: I dont actually burn clothing
I love it. They’re so... I don’t know. I just like how they feel and I like how they look.
I mean, I do like them, but I'm also an absolute klutz to the point I shouldn't wear them. Which really sucks.

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
Isn't Paper Mario's issue just Miyamoto and not the studio itself?
Contrary to popular belief, Miyamoto didn't have a huge hand in the Paper Mario games and his only role was giving advice to the team that asked him for help. Tanabe and Intelligent Systems are the ones directly responsible for the declining quality of the Paper Mario series.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
but do you eat Pant?

Pink isnsuck a ****ty color to me unleas its a nice sport hot pink or its a Hello Kitty product
My hair is pink
My nails are pink
My favorite outfit is pink
My wedding dress is pink (yes, i’ve already picked it out even though i’ve never even dated. Shush.)
My bedroom would be pink if my mom would have let me.

I ****ing love pink.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Now I'm wondering what the origins are of pink being associated with females and blue with males
Wasn't it vice-versa at first, with males liking pink(especially Hot Pink) and females liking blue?

That said, I wouldn't be surprised if marketing had anything to do with it.

Last edited:

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Newest Nitro-Fueled Grand Prix info is here.

Also it's not in the video, but now you can change engine parts so you can be any driving style as any character. I was getting a bit tired of this game but holy crap has this update brought me back.

EDIT: I can't hear it since I'm at work, but apparently Brio has his MoM personality back which makes things even better.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Looooooool!!!

Beenox will add Wumpa Time to the offline modes, basically making Wumpa Coin farming way, waaaaay more easier and making microtransactions even more pointless

What an awesome slap in the face to the people who go against anyone who likes CTR NF over that silly drama.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Newest Nitro-Fueled Grand Prix info is here.

Also it's not in the video, but now you can change engine parts so you can be any driving style as any character. I was getting a bit tired of this game but holy crap has this update brought me back.
I don’t know how I feel about that. If anything I feel like both should have an influence on stats. A driver’s body should influence how they drive. Especially when you have exaggerated designs like Tiny Tiger and literal baby characters.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Looooooool!!!

Beenox will add Wumpa Time to the offline modes, basically making Wumpa Coin farming way, waaaaay more easier and making microtransactions even more pointless

What an awesome slap in the face to the people who go against anyone who likes CTR NF over that silly drama.
why add microtransactions if you are just gonna make them obsolete later on?

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
For anyone who plays Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled, is it possible to unlock characters from a Grand Prix after the event ends?

If I can't get all the characters because I didn't buy the game "early enough," then I don't want to bother getting it.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
*****, get real
Let me revel in my unbridled femininity.

Let me tell you. There was something very frustrating about when I came out to my mom and told her I needed to buy new clothes, her response was “it’s the 21st century. Women can wear whatever they want”.
Tell me about it... I love wearing shorts, but I'm too self-conscious about my thighs to the point I only do it indoors.

Don't be like this.
Right. Being too mean. Scaling back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom