• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
A yes, I remember when Artoon went under and became Arcest

Guess how that went? :yoshi:
I mean they're still making games with Nintendo. And Yoshi's New Island was included in Nintendo Selects so... I guess it went fine?

D

Deleted member

Wait. Jojo INTRODUCED you to those two? As in you never ever heard of them before? That's crazy.
Didn't grow up around that stuff. Was more of a hiphop and dance kid. Also never gave a rats ass about the Beatles until Jojo led me to stuff like Let it Be and Here Comes the Sun

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
I mean they're still making games with Nintendo. And Yoshi's New Island was included in Nintendo Selects so... I guess it went fine?
I find that Nintendo Selects thing bizarre. I thought it was selling more than a million units in the US and that game tanked. I guess it's a lower number for 3DS... :yoshi:

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
I've heard reports it's not an item.

If it's just an option that can be toggled then that's fine but

Why can't we just have difficulty settings like B2/W2? I'm tired of the game holding my hand.
Because Gamefreak and The Pokemon Company have lost touch with the community, they don't know what fans want.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Because Gamefreak and The Pokemon Company have lost touch with the community, they don't know what fans want.
Pokémon needs a new dev team. Put GameFreak on some other project.

Doesn’t fix The Pokémon Company problem though.

Maybe if Nintendo bought it and it became an official Nintendo subsidiary. And it still had some autonomy but Nintendo could still enforce a standard of quality over their products.

Last edited:

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
Can I be real about the curry thing for a second? That is so unneeded and unwanted, it feels like they had an idea for a cooking game, but didn't have the creativity to create a whole game around it, so they just tosses it into the next Pokemon game they were working on.

Like, I love curry, but I wasn't sitting here thinking "Pokemon really needs a curry cooking minigame." For the record, I also felt that the cooking minigame in Kingdom Hearts 3 was unneeded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom