• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shroob

Sup?
Man I'm having a look of disgust right now

And I really can't talk about it without inciting a war

****ed up when you 'can't' let it all out.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
When I say bad night. I don't mean, "my life sucks and I hate myself". I'm more like... "Diddy throwing his hat on the ground and stomping on it" bad night.

Had a door replaced at the house today, and... yeah it's not good.

D

Deleted member

I'm really surprised at the amount of people who aren't even curious to see what it would be like to be someone else, even for a day.
I barely take care of my own body beyond my hygiene, having to take care of someone else's is too much responsibility.

Last edited by a moderator:

Noipoi

Howdy!
When I say bad night. I don't mean, "my life sucks and I hate myself". I'm more like... "Diddy throwing his hat on the ground and stomping on it" bad night.

Man I'm having a look of disgust right now

And I really can't talk about it without inciting a war

****ed up when you 'can't' let it all out.
Sending all the good vibes

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113

Sorry things aren't good. You can talk about it if you need to.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I barely take care of my own body beyond my hygiene, having to take care of someone else's is too much responsibility.
Even for a day? Like, it's basically a vacation. From EVERYTHING.

Even for something like a Fiona and Cake scenario, just imagine how different your life would be with just one small change. Human lives are just so interesting and interconnected that I get curious how things would change if you just started playing around.

Crap, I'm talking like a god again.

Shroob

Sup?
I'm just gonna vent and

So.... EXP share is permanently on from the sound of it?

Basically killing off Nuzlockes?

I was upset about the whole National Dex fiasco but whatever

But they themselves said that Let's GO was made for the casual fans and the next series would be for the veterans.

And yet here we are again, people who have been playing the game for decades now unable to not be handheld...

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I'm just gonna vent and

But they themselves said that Let's GO was made for the casual fans and the next series would be for the veterans.

And yet here we are again, people who have been playing the game for decades now unable to not be handheld...
It hasn't been confirmed if its forced, and I can't imagine why it would be. That's all I'll say about it.

D

Deleted member

I'm just gonna vent and

I think depending on the difficulty curve and how XP gains are scaled it could be alright. Previous games always had an option to turn it off so they never really had to balance around it, but now that it might always on maybe opposing trainers will stay relatively level with you as you progress through the game to compensate, sans any grinding you may do.
Even for a day? Like, it's basically a vacation. From EVERYTHING.

Even for something like a Fiona and Cake scenario, just imagine how different your life would be with just one small change. Human lives are just so interesting and interconnected that I get curious how things would change if you just started playing around.

my first response was basically just a joke but still nah, I like being me. Plus I'm not sure I wouldn't have a mental breakdown within 10 minutes of waking up in someone else's body.

Shroob

Sup?
It hasn't been confirmed if its forced, and I can't imagine why it would be. That's all I'll say about it.
I've heard reports it's not an item.

If it's just an option that can be toggled then that's fine but

Why can't we just have difficulty settings like B2/W2? I'm tired of the game holding my hand.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I think depending on the difficulty curve and how XP gains are scaled it could be alright. Previous games always had an option to turn it off so they never really had to balance around it, but now that it might always on maybe opposing trainers will stay relatively level with you as you progress through the game to compensate, sans any grinding you may do.

my first response was basically just a joke but still nah, I like being me. Plus I'm not sure I wouldn't have a mental breakdown within 10 minutes of waking up in someone else's body.
I’m not cruel. I would give everyone a warning first. My big sky hologram would appear and let everyone know what’s gonna happen for the next 24 hours.

I've heard reports it's not an item.

If it's just an option that can be toggled then that's fine but

Why can't we just have difficulty settings like B2/W2? I'm tired of the game holding my hand.
Because kids and anualization.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I’m not cruel. I would give everyone a warning first. My big sky hologram would appear and let everyone know what’s gonna happen for the next 24 hour.
See you say you're not cruel but that sounds like an extreme disregard for people that would rather you not do that.
Telling someone 24 hours in advance that you plan to murder them doesn't make the fact that you're gonna murder them any better.

D

Deleted member

Just play Sims, dude.

D

Deleted member

What. Your saying I shouldn’t go out with the infinity gauntlet and mess with peoples lives?

I swear, sometimes you guys respond to this stuff like you think I can actually do it.
I was offering a method for you to relieve your curiosity without feeling bad. Your call.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom