• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
poorest timing in the world
i mean yeah i know namco leaks are already on this thread, they were right above my post before i even started writing

it's just that in addition to that there may also be something smash-related, which the good people here on smashboards dot com might be more interested in not spoiling for themselves

Shroob

Sup?
i mean yeah i know namco leaks are already on this thread, they were right above my post before i even started writing

it's just that in addition to that there may also be something smash-related, which the good people here on smashboards dot com might be more interested in not spoiling for themselves
You know me

D

Deleted member

Also, images for some things have leaked.

Full on screenshots for one of the leaked games too.

Description
Challenge the Fate That Binds You
On the planet Dahna, reverence has always been given to Rena, the planet in the sky, as a land of the righteous and divine. Stories handed down for generations became truth and masked reality for the people of Dahna. For 300 years, Rena has ruled over Dahna, pillaging the planet of its resources and stripping people of their dignity and freedom. Our tale begins with two people, born on different worlds, each looking to change their fate and create a new future.

Featuring a new cast of characters, updated combat, and classic Tales of gameplay mechanics, experience the next chapter in the world-famous Tale of series, Tales of Arise.

The Next Chapter
Experience the next chapter in the Tales of series, brought to life in stunning HD powered by Unreal Engine 4

Dynamic Action
Dynamic Action RPG featuring an updated battle system that retains classic Tales of gameplay

A New Tale Awaits
Dynamic Action RPG featuring an updated battle system that retains classic Tales of gameplay

Stunning Visuals
High quality animation created by Ufotable

KMDP

Smash Legend
Hey, Zinith Zinith . You went back to my drawing. Cool! :D
-----------------
Okay, so. Graizen Graizen just informed me of an image leak involving
Erdrick and Byleth.

Apparently, the leak hasn't gotten here yet (or it has and people have already discussed it).

I wanted to relay my two cents on the matter.
While the Erdrick leak may or may not be real. The Byleth leak is 100% fake.

For one simple fact.

The name is wrong.

ベレト (Bereto) is the name of the Male Byleth.
ベレス (Beresu) is the name of the Female Byleth.

That's clearly the male Byleth. Nintendo would not make this mistake.

The thing is, all three of these images were posted by the same person, so if the Byleth one is fake (and it more than likely is), then the Erdrick one is probably also fake.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Out of all companies to have a security breach, it had to Bandai Namco...

This'll be interesting

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

For the record the
Tales Of Arise
screenshots originally leaked from 4chan just a couple of hours ago, Zhuge confirmed the title, and Sabi posted the press release. So if there is a smash leak, it's likely gonna come from multiple places.

Last edited by a moderator:

Potato_

Smash Lord
I swear if the Bandai Namco leaks actually include smash...

I'm already very happy abut the
George Martin and Miyazaki game
, if they showed something for Smash (COUGH COUGH DARK SOULS) I would be over the moon.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
-----------------
Erdrick and Byleth.

Apparently, the leak hasn't gotten here yet (or it has and people have already discussed it).

For one simple fact.

The name is wrong.

The thing is, all three of these images were posted by the same person, so if the Byleth one is fake (and it more than likely is), then the Erdrick one is probably also fake.
Also the models are wack as ****

If I had a nickel for every time someone tried to put Shulk's hair on someone and say "it's totally different!" i'd have like 35 cents.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
It definitely won't, not from the Bamco leak at the very least.

Sure they work on the game, but afaik we've never had a leak for Smash come from them, it's always been from Nintendo.
Yeah, idk how you get an entire lineup leaked at the time you're suppossed to be upping security, but in any case, Smash news would come from Nintendo under SORA's watch, not Bamco's.

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
-----------------
Erdrick and Byleth.

For one simple fact.

The name is wrong.

you gave me a heart attack man I thought these were the namco leaks

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Besides, if Smash were to leak with Bamco, I'm 100% sure that would have been a target priority for many leakers.

In other words, we would've found it by now.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Btw if anyone wondered where the picture of holiday F4 came from, it is a scene from one episode of the 90s Hulk cartoon.

Shroob

Sup?
Besides, if Smash were to leak with Bamco, I'm 100% sure that would have been a target priority for many leakers.

In other words, we would've found it by now.
At this point, we're better off waiting for VR Plant on Monday.

If that ******* actually has access to Nintendo's social media/Youtube, they'll have the videos ready to go the day before they go live.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
At this point, we're better off waiting for VR Plant on Monday.

If that ******* actually has access to Nintendo's social media/Youtube, they'll have the videos ready to go the day before they go live.
do you think nintendo hasnt caught on to the fact that vr plant is one of their own because papagenos is barely even searched on the internet

perks of low subs tbh

Shroob

Sup?
Someone fill me in on this VR Plant leaker stuff?
Rando approached papagenos papagenos and told him Fire Piranha Plant would be in Mario Tennis the day before it happened.

Then started leaking **** to him all the day before it happened, from stuff like Northguard on the Switch, Cadence of Hyrule's official release date, stuff from the Pokemon Direct, etc.

Theory is they're someone who works with the Youtube channel.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Rando approached papagenos papagenos and told him Fire Piranha Plant would be in Mario Tennis the day before it happened.

Then started leaking **** to him all the day before it happened, from stuff like Northguard on the Switch, Cadence of Hyrule's official release date
Ah

Anything he's claiming now?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
VR Plant only speaks the day before it happens, probably due to the Youtube videos not in the queue yet.

If anything, we'll know Monday.
Doesn't the Smash Bros. channel post Smash content, and not Nintendo's main channel though?

Shroob

Sup?
do you think nintendo hasnt caught on to the fact that vr plant is one of their own because papagenos is barely even searched on the internet

perks of low subs tbh
It's kinda difficult to catch someone like this I'd imagine.

If they ARE someone who works on the Youtube channel, which let's be real, all signs point to yes on that due to their method of leaking, how exactly do you catch them aside from a full blown investigation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom