• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
It's kinda difficult to catch someone like this I'd imagine.

If they ARE someone who works on the Youtube channel, which let's be real, all signs point to yes on that due to their method of leaking, how exactly do you catch them aside from a full blown investigation?
my going down which channel they moderate

specific news on specific channels can narrow it down

Potato_

Smash Lord
Doesn't the Smash Bros. channel post Smash content, and not Nintendo's main channel though?
Nintendo's main channel will probably have the whole direct up, if not at least the separate trailers, which often get posted to both channels.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I’m playing through case two in ace attorney investigations 2. In on the last part and honesty everyone person in this case seems suspicious even the defendant. This should be interesting to see where it ends

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
So word is that the 17th Tales Game has been leaked.

And it's reportedly not on Switch..........

At least give me a Berseria, Destiny Remake, Destiny 2 or Rebirth Switch port.

Shroob

Sup?
my going down which channel they moderate

specific news on specific channels can narrow it down
That's the thing though, they've done well to cover their tracks due to just how MUCH info they've leaked.

Release dates of unrelated games.

New **** coming to existing games.

Direct spoilers.

They don't really have a gimmick, they leak everything pretty damn equally(Like, no offense but, who the hell cared about Northguard's Switch release date?)

D

Deleted member

Oh yeah speaking of Ace Attorney, I would suggest this video:

This is only the first part doh.

BZL8

Smash Ace
Switch FC
Someone's not too happy about Bandai Namco's stuff leaking out.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
If this leaker does strike again on Monday, I hope he doesn't spoil anything notable. It sucks thinking I waited all this time and I might get spoiled literally the day before.

D

Deleted member

Tekken 8 is gonna actually completely cut Heihachi cause of this, his death is permanent. Never ask Harada for ****.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
If this leaker does strike again on Monday, I hope he doesn't spoil anything notable. It sucks thinking I waited all this time and I might get spoiled literally the day before.
protip:

have your tab only on twitch.tv until tuesday

disable chat

now all you have to do is wait until tuesday and you can watch it spoiler-free!

Shroob

Sup?
Your best bet would be to stay off Smashboards then, ngl.

When VRPlant strikes, they're meticulous.

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero

I kind of feel bad for the poor guy.

...But it's still a little bit funny, I have to admit.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
i have no worries about spoilers mostly because i'll be gone for 3 days meaning i'll miss anything super major

Shroob

Sup?
Honestly though.

I'm expecting VRPlant to pull a sneaky on us.

They know we're watching them and they've built up a flawless track record.

If I were in their shoes, and I knew people were waiting for the Smash news like my word was the word of god?

I'd spew as much outlandish **** out as I could.

Potato_

Smash Lord
Tekken 8 is gonna actually completely cut Heihachi cause of this, his death is permanent. Never ask Harada for ****.
Harada's gonna cut 90% of the story they had and just put Lucky Chloe in as the protagonist.

Feel bad for the dude though. He's always very careful with leaks, to have ALL of this stuff come out must be frustrating.

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Honestly though.

I'm expecting VRPlant to pull a sneaky on us.

They know we're watching them and they've built up a flawless track record.

If I were in their shoes, and I knew people were waiting for the Smash news like my word was the word of god?

I'd spew as much outlandish **** out as I could.
"wow this graphic lovemaking scene between erdrick and banjo for their dual reveal seems a little out of tune with nintendo's usual style but i mean it comes from VRplant so"

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
At the very least, this raises my hopes for a Tales character being one of the four remaining characters even more.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Hes about to juggle some *******.

Shroob

Sup?
But ya.

Monday's the dangerous day.

It'll be when Nintendo's preparing to get the Direct uploaded onto Youtube ahead of time, so it'll be ready after the conference.

If VRPlant's gonna strike, it'll be sometime Monday, and, as far as we know, they've yet to have been caught.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
But ya.

Monday's the dangerous day.

It'll be when Nintendo's preparing to get the Direct uploaded onto Youtube ahead of time, so it'll be ready after the conference.

If VRPlant's gonna strike, it'll be sometime Monday, and, as far as we know, they've yet to have been caught.
its actually doug bowser the whole time :bowsette:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Honestly, if this Plant guy did leak the videos, then I guaranteed this guy would be found quick by Nintendo. Text leaks is one thing, but they don't mess around when it comes to video leaks.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Obviously not the new guy. But Sakurai did say Smash helps advertise series, so Namco could easily put in Lloyd, Yuri, Velvet etc to increase the popularity of Tales in the west like what Erdrick is aiming for.
lloyd is one thing

a new character who hasnt come out yet is another

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Honestly, if this Plant guy did leak the videos, then I guaranteed this guy would be found quick by Nintendo. Text leaks is one thing, but they don't mess around when it comes to video leaks.
reminder that this happened

1559954913623.png

nintendo really did nothing about this and i have no idea why

the only thing that people had against this was that ken's protrait was barely visible so we couldn't tell if it was a mockup of something else or not but looking at it its obviously the official one

I mean, I doubt a new character from an unrealeased game would happen, but :ultroy:
:4corrin: did i say it never happened or that people would prefer it not to happen

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335

View attachment 226551

the only thing that people had against this was that ken's protrait was barely visible so we couldn't tell if it was a mockup of something else or not but looking at it its obviously the official one

:4corrin: did i say it never happened or that people would prefer it not to happen
i like to imagine they never acted on this because ken was maybe the most "yeah no ****" addition to the roster ever

BlueMonk

Smash Champion

View attachment 226551

that ken leak frightens me

Where did it come from? Who leaked it? Why have we never heard from them again?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Credible or not, I'm not going to pursue finding out what this VR Plant guy has to say.

I'll just watch normally like I'll always do. If I get spoiled then so be it.

Shroob

Sup?
Here's a question no one asked.

VRPlant takes credit for the big 4chan post that leaked Ultimate.

When was that post posted in regards to E3?

D

Deleted member

I mean if you're going to get virtual reality I feel like there's more to do with it than just look at plants but y'all do what you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom