• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all gimme suggestions for my Halloween playlist.

This is what I got so far and still adding and removing **** from it.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYWbA7UqbvT_lZtvRuKdW1nQDDEJRf0p0
Maybe a bit too creepy but : Spore Spawn from Super Metroid.

It's part of an album of spooky remixes by The Noble Demon, there might some good ones for your Halloween playlist in there.

All the remixes are also on her YT channel.

(btw Zinith Zinith , there's a pretty good remix of the Castle theme from Yoshi's Island)

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Anyone remember the Fat Meta Knight i was talking about? Well here's my moveset for him.

Neutral: Bounce
Side: Fatty Roll (Curls up into a ball and rolls around.)
Up: Tubby Lift (Flies upwards with his wings, you would see him struggling.)
Down: Squash
Final Smash: (don't know?)
Also he has jiggle psychics.

There's not much.
Bruh, what is with you and thicc boys?

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Current Mood:

Constantly depressed everytime I go into sounds and click on the Final Fantasy music tab.

D

Deleted member

Oh damn, looking through past pages I missed yesterday, I can't believe I missed Castlevania talk. And I can't believe no one brought up that there's a Belmont in Otomedius Excellent who is canon to the series and implied to be Julius' sister.

Also good morning.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Oh damn, looking through past pages I missed yesterday, I can't believe I missed Castlevania talk. And I can't believe no one brought up that there's a Belmont in Otomedius Excellent who is canon to the series and implied to be Julius' sister.

Also good morning.
Wait, so I missed Castlevania talk too?

What the ****? Me too?

D

Deleted member

It's probably really unhealthy for me to stay up till' 5 am in the morning so I'm going to head off to bed, Ciao!

D

Deleted member

Well, seems like the Switch Lite is also affected by Joy-Con drifting. Reports have already come in and it's even been added to the class action lawsuit. Made even worse because in the Lite's case, the controllers are built into the console.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
September 30th:

October 1st:

It's Spoopy Month, m'lads!
Alright. What are the odds of it closing in the next few months. I wanna nab Mario 64 DS for it, give the franchise a fair shake, but my Wii U is at home. I won’t be able to retrieve it till November.
If past track records are anything to go by, they'd tell us months in advance. I think you're good.

Last edited:

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
What if you wanted to change your avatar for October but SmashBoards was broken

Now that's a scary story

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So any Halloween or at the very least scary movies you guys might watch this year.

I might watch the Friday the 13th films and maybe Alien and Aliens as well.

D

Deleted member

I literally just ordered around 60 cards for $5.

All of which were 0.6 cents commons(at 4 copies each lmao)
Buddyfight Singles are wack sometimes

Last edited by a moderator:

RWyvern

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RWyvern
Guess who’s back

Back again

With art in time for Spooky Month

00FDB351-E174-4382-A1FB-FAE1F7E7C751.jpeg

This file’s so utterly massive I damn near crashed my ipad a few times while drawing this. Shame that high res doesn’t show here lol

D

Deleted member

I've been playing Undertale recently, and omg I forgot how ****ing hard Mettaton is to fight.
I've already died a bunch of times via the stupid mini-mettatons, and it's driving me insane!

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I've been playing Undertale recently, and omg I forgot how ****ing hard Mettaton is to fight.
I've already died a bunch of times via the stupid mini-mettatons, and it's driving me insane!
I know right, mettaton took me freaking forever forever to beat. On my second playthrough I realized the fight ends way quicker if you get the ratings high enough and I beat it really quickly.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
At last - SmashBoards lets me change my avatar

A s_ooky avatar for the s_ooky month of October!

Am I missing a letter on my keyboard, you ask? No, Doo_liss has stolen it, meaning I won't be using the letter here for the rest of the month! oOoOoOOOOoo

Yes, this is an entirely self-im_osed and entirely stu_id challenge - I didn't even lose a bet or anything

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Crawl in just two weeks! YUS!!!!!

And Stuber. Though I'm gonna wait for that one until Christmas due to budgeting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom