• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
ddez0to-123c931e-e7c1-418b-b8cb-a2372332fd24.png

Here's Kirby and Keeby dressing up as different characters.
Edit: Fat Meta Knight was kicked to the 4th dimension. Unless if he returns...(The previous picture before this.)

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Well, seems like the Switch Lite is also affected by Joy-Con drifting. Reports have already come in and it's even been added to the class action lawsuit. Made even worse because in the Lite's case, the controllers are built into the console.
all the more reason the og switch is better

D

Deleted member

When everyone quotes you:
images (2).jpeg

It's showtime!
edit: **** the head got cropped out

Last edited by a moderator:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Do'h! I mean Sir!
Sorry for lashing out on you like that

It's just that this is far from the first time this has happened.

And it really shouldn't be a problem nowadays, assuming you can now easily assess the user's gender with just a hover over their name

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Sorry for lashing out on you like that

It's just that this is far from the first time this has happened.

And it really shouldn't be a problem nowadays, assuming you can now easily assess the user's gender with just a hover over their name
Tbf, you can set it so that people can't see their gender.(or you can just set it to "don't want to mention")
Of course, I see your point.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Oh damn, looking through past pages I missed yesterday, I can't believe I missed Castlevania talk. And I can't believe no one brought up that there's a Belmont in Otomedius Excellent who is canon to the series and implied to be Julius' sister.
*looks at profile*
*Julius is implied to be the younger brother*
*was apparently born in 1995*

So it's canon that Julius Belmont destroyed Dracula while he was frickin' 3 years old? I mean, Julius is a badass, but damn....

D

Deleted member

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
My roomate is the type of guy who's cool with almost everyone being in Smash
At this point i'm cool with pretty much anybody too. I'd really like some first parties though. Hopefully we see the next reveal next month.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
At this point i'm cool with pretty much anybody too. I'd really like some first parties though. Hopefully we see the next reveal next month.
The only character I'm not okay with is a Fortnite character, and even that status changes from week to week, depending on how mad I am.
Because he’d be ****ing amazing
I mean... I suppose.....

He doesn't really come up in speulation

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom