• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
The thing about a playable Yoshi, however, is this:

I'm down with Green Yoshi riding Pink, Purple and Orange Yoshi, but would everyone else? :yoshi:
I was mostly imagining that Yoshi could just eat fruit as is and transform into whatever form(and give these fruit power-ups more unique elements.) Going in water loses the fruit, but he doesn't get sent right into the Shadow Realm. And his standard form could Eat enemies and turn them into eggs as normal.

Of course with Mario Sunshine, the options are a lot more specific than 64's so a remake would of Sunshine would need a lot of thought put into it if new characters were added properly. Again, Yoshi could be the easiest to add, as some of standard mechanics are already in the game.

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
I was mostly imagining that Yoshi could just eat fruit as is and transform into whatever form(and give these fruit power-ups more unique elements. Going in water loses the fruit, but he doesn't get sent right into the Shadow Realm. And his standard form could Eat enemies and turn them into eggs as normal.

Of course with Mario Sunshine, the options are a lot more specific than 64's so a remake would of Sunshine would need a lot of thought put into it if new characters were added properly. Again, Yoshi could be the easiest to add, as some of standard mechanics are already in the game.
I have some possible power ups:
Dash Pepper, Blimp Fruit and Bulb Berry returns with some new ones below.
-Firey Chili (Breathes fire.)
-Water Melon (Turns Yoshi into liquid water.)
-Missile Carrot (Yoshi turns into a missile which allows him to fly around very fast.)
-Tongue Cherry (Yoshi's tongue gets long which allows him to swing over long gaps and attack enemies far away.)
-Spike Durain (Yoshi is covered in spikes, he can defeat enemies by walking into them and able stick to walls and ceilings.)
-Dig Peanut (Yoshi gains claws which allows him to dig into the ground.)
-Void Squash (Yoshi becomes a demonic black hole which can suck up enemies and large objects.)
-Colossal Pumpkin (Yoshi grows gigantic and is Godzilla-like.)
-Electric Banana (Yoshi becomes literally lightning, which makes him summon lightning bolts)
-Poison Tomato (Yoshi turns into toxic waste, this makes him melt and seep under anything.)
There you go!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

It's pretty late so I'll have to delay my avatar search for tomorrow, sadly no spookiness from me for now. Goodnight everyone.

Shroob

Sup?
Darkness crawls across the land
The midnight hour is close at hand
Creatures crawl in search of blood
To terrorize your neighborhood
And whosoever shall be found
Without the soul for getting down
Must stand and face the hounds of HECC
And rot inside a corpse's shell

Keeping it family friendly for this completely christian board.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Sometimes I struggle with the fact that my innocent, carefree, childhood days are gone and they’re never coming back.

But then I remember my future is gonna be amazing and I cheer up :4pacman:

Shroob

Sup?
Sometimes I struggle with the fact that my innocent, carefree, childhood days are gone and they’re never coming back.

But then I remember my future is gonna be amazing and I cheer up :4pacman:
I'm like that every day.

And then October: exists

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
It's Spooktober now, but I'm keeping this avi for a bit longer. The art was too cool to pass up.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I love Haikyuu OST and all but why the hell kids playing sports needs this in its soundtrack?

It's like something out of a JRPG final boss fight.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Ah that's good.

Also your presence made me just remember the Nocturne boss theme fits nicely too.
Not sure if that's the sort of thing you look for but I find The Voice Someone Calls from Persona 3 pretty creepy.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
28 Days

6 Hours

42 Minutes

12 Seconds

That

Is when the world

Will end

C E L L A R D O O R

Ivander

Smash Legend
As much as my Bloodborne avatar works for Halloween, I'm going to go with a classic for the first half of October.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Ah that's good.

Also your presence made me just remember the Nocturne boss theme fits nicely too.
If you want my recommendation on spoopy megaten music that're also jams, might I recommend the Rock remix of the cathedral of shadows theme? Very Frankenstein-y.

Or perhaps the, for lack of a better term, Monster remix of the archangel battle theme?

And if you want 100% true spook, here's a I guess trap remix of Alice's theme

Non remix versions of course, are a bit more moodier, but less fun overall to listen to.

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
You know, I don't know how I never realised Thanos's first appearance was in an Iron Man comic. Like, the fact that he was the big bad of the Infinity Saga is far more fitting than is honestly reasonable.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
You know, I don't know how I never realised Thanos's first appearance was in an Iron Man comic. Like, the fact that he was the big bad of the Infinity Saga is far more fitting than is honestly reasonable.
Which works even more as a lot of people were really hit or miss on the iron man films villains. So thanos technically counts as one and easily makes up for any other villain shortcomings imo.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Anyone remember the Fat Meta Knight i was talking about? Well here's my moveset for him.

Neutral: Bounce
Side: Fatty Roll (Curls up into a ball and rolls around.)
Up: Tubby Lift (Flies upwards with his wings, you would see him struggling.)
Down: Squash
Final Smash: (don't know?)
Also he has jiggle psychics.

There's not much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom