• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

What's the worst insult you can think of?

No reason in particular.... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

D

Deleted member

Hey look, it’s 2169.
Not only is there 69, but if you put the 6 at the start and remove the 9, you get 621.
So, Double Nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Although, I meant "Worst" as in most offensive. should have made that a bit clearer.
Being called a normie implies that I’m somehow normal, and that’s the biggest insult of all imo.

D

Deleted member

View attachment 240138

Every time someone says romance is dead I want to set a house on fire.
I really don't want to start a debate(but knowing me, that's what's going to happen anyway) but honestly, I really do not like romance.
I mean, if you want to get married, go for it! Me personally? I just want to live by myself for forever, never having kids either.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Everyone's all about casual hookups and staying single now. Nobody wants to be in relationships. Everyone wants to be independent.
Yes, the entirety of the human race is all about causal hookups. No one wants a relationship, not a single soul.

It looks that way because that’s all you’re looking at. I guarantee you millions of people are still having relationships.

D

Deleted member

All this SEGA talk yet not a single mention of Segata Sanshiro?

y'all disgust me

Do I even need to answer this?
Wait we're talking about Sega and nobody brought up my dude Segata??

I'm disappointed with you all Segata deserves better than that. Segata is amazing and I would love for him to be in Smash.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I really don't want to start a debate(but knowing me, that's what's going to happen anyway) but honestly, I really do not like romance.
I mean, if you want to get married, go for it! Me personally? I just want to live by myself for forever, never having kids either.
You’re a fetus, you weren’t getting married anyway.

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
Yes, the entirety of the human race is all about causal hookups. No one wants a relationship, not a single soul.

It looks that way because that’s all you’re looking at. I guarantee you millions of people are still having relationships.
I suppose you're right.
You’re a fetus, you weren’t getting married anyway.
Why is this making me laugh so hard!?!

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Eh, you're still quite young so I can almost guarantee that your stance will change in time.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Excuse me? I mean, knowing you, that's probably a joke, but that's a little, em, blunt, isn't it.

tbf I do that all the time, so um
Anyone more than two years younger than me is legally a fetus.

I suppose you're right.
It seems rough but you gotta keep moving forwards. Try and accomplish your goals! ( the nice ones, not the apocalyptic ones ;)) people will pick up on your positive vibes and they’ll wanna hang with you. I’m sure you’ll meet someone.

Last edited:

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
But if I'm honest, romance isn't gone.

I have aspirations to one day have a nice partner I can spend my life with because being alone for even a minute sucks and I need a constant presence in my life for sanity reasons

D

Deleted member

Everyone's all about casual hookups and staying single now. Nobody wants to be in relationships. Everyone wants to be independent.
Don't we have users here who are literally married or actively seeking relationships?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
lucky for me, my gf understands I dont want kids and never want kids. But you know what I do want? Pets, I want pets.

Noipoi

Howdy!
But if I'm honest, romance isn't gone.

I have aspirations to one day have a nice partner I can spend my life with because being alone for even a minute sucks and I need a constant presence in my life for sanity reasons
I just want someone to share my overwhelming enthusiasm with!

And someone to-
Cuddle

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I want to be in a relationship again one day, and when I date I only date with the goal to marry. But, I've been burned multiple times at this point so right now I'm just focusing on my career and everything until I know that the time is right to find a woman who is right for me. Relationships can take a backseat right now.

Last edited:

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I'd like a relationship but i'm awkward and most of the cool people I meet are over the internet. Nobody I meet in real life shares my interest of memes and smash bros.

D

Deleted member

Eh, you're still quite young so I can almost guarantee that your stance will change in time.
Honestly, I don't think it will. The only thing that might change is my idea of being a hobo but that's a dumb idea anyway
Hell, I can almost certainly guarantee that I will never want children(whether I have any or not is an whole nother beast)

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Yeah because **** wanting to have an intimate and loving relationship with another person
What nerds :4pacman:
By obsessing, I mean thets the oonly thing they are living for and not focusing on themselves too. Once finding a gf/bf is all you care about to the point thats all you talk about, thats obsessing. Ive had friends that talkes about nothing but "I need a boyfriend" before

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
because its better that way
To you maybe.
Anyone more than two years younger than me is legally a fetus.

It seems rough but you gotta keep moving forwards. Try and accomplish your goals! ( the nice ones, not the apocalyptic ones ;)) people will pick up on your positive vibes and they’ll wanna hang with you. I’m sure you’ll meet someone.
You know you've found the perfect partner when they're willing to conquer the world with you.
Don't we have users here who are literally married or actively seeking relationships?
Blame my Human Sexuality Studies professor. She basically had a whole lecture about how romance was dead.
I just want someone to share my overwhelming enthusiasm with!

And someone to-
Cuddle
Dawwwwwwwwwww!
I'm grinning so wide right now it's so CUUUUTE!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Blame my Human Sexuality Studies professor. She basically had a whole lecture about how romance was dead.
Life advice: Never listen to your college professor when it comes to moral and life lessons. They're full of **** most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom