• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

For real though, the best dragon ever is me whenever a full moon rolls around. It's like a werewolf transformation but way cooler. :p
Are you serious? I'm guessing not, but I want to make sure because I know a few people who would seriously believe this

Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So favorite dragons?

We have wyrms, wyverns, drakes, lindworms, amphipteres, European dragons, Chinese dragons, hydra (Multi-headed), etc.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Are you serious? I'm guessing not, but I want to make sure because I know a few people who would seriously believe this
Considering your reaction, I'm guessing you're taking my joke straight.

I was being highly sarcastic. I'm a full-blooded human, nothing more and nothing less.

D

Deleted member

I hope it wasn't the third movie. The one with Jack Black as the main villain and Falkor pretending to be Patrick Star :yoshi:
Wait, they're more than 1?

that actually explains a lot lmao.

Ahem. I believe it was the 198(something) version, so I'm guessing the original. I'm not that well versed in the franchise, thou.
So favorite dragons?

We have wyrms, wyverns, drakes, lindworms, amphipteres, European dragons, Chinese dragons, hydra (Multi-headed), etc.
ANTIQUE GEAR WYVERN, CENTER STAGE, NA NO NE!
1569805138777.png
ANTIQUE GEAR WYVERN, KOKA ACTIVATE!

Last edited by a moderator:
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Decided to look up various types of dragons. Came upon the Piasa. An dragon of American indigenous mythology.

Make for a great killer creature film if you ask me. Especially given I love indigenous people culture.

Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I hope it wasn't the third movie. The one with Jack Black as the main villain and Falkor pretending to be Patrick Star :yoshi:
Ah yes. The very movie that mentally broke Doug Walker aka the Nostalgia Critic.

Still gets me to this day. :joyful:Also pretty much how I am with Ice Ages 4 & 5.

D

Deleted member

Like, would anyone actually WANT Metal Sonic as a Sonic Echo? Like, he would work I suppose, and Shadow is out of the running unless he decides to upgrade assist trophies.
Absolute No from me. Just seems way too, I guess you could say reskin-e?

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
So favorite dragons?

European.
I’m having trouble embedding a Imgur post here, any suggestions?
Try taking the letters and numbers that appear after the last slash in the URL. Then type "i.imgur.com/" in the address bar, and then put the letters and numbers after the slash, and put the type of image it is after that.

For example: i.imgur.com/ijrhf553.gif

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
well you see, im my defense, her husband swoooed in
Should've Dung Bombed him.
So favorite dragons?

Hydras or Wyverns would be my favorite types, though I'm still partial to European Dragons due to many of my favorites being within that group (such as Spyro).

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Like, would anyone actually WANT Metal Sonic as a Sonic Echo? Like, he would work I suppose, and Shadow is out of the running unless he decides to upgrade assist trophies.
If we get a Sonic Echo and Shadow is off the table then hell yeah I'd prefer Metal Sonic over Classic Sonic as an echo any day, Any week, Any month, Any year, Any time.

I also really like Metal Sonic's design a lot and I find it visually appealing so if we can't get Shadow then yes I would like for Metal Sonic to be an echo of Shadow but if we do get Assist Upgrades and Shadow is officially on the table then I'd prefer Shadow over Metal Sonic. I still like both though.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Nah. Don't want an alternate costume for Sonic of such either.

He's rather fun in Legacy XP, though.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
You can't just copy the link address and embed it in text?

Or copy and paste image address/save and upload the image
Try taking the letters and numbers that appear after the last slash in the URL. Then type "i.imgur.com/" in the address bar, and then put the letters and numbers after the slash, and put the type of image it is after that.

For example: i.imgur.com/ijrhf553.gif
I attempted all of that and the image is a gif. Here’s the link for reference sake:
https://m.imgur.com/m7DUbNU

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
Just gimme an original Sonic rep please.

Big has been overdue for 20 years.
I still don't know how I feel about the idea of third party franchises getting additional non-echo reps. It just feels.... IDK, it feels wrong. I don't know why, it just does.

Also, as an aside, I really want Assist Trophy DLC. Like a pack of trophies for the Fighter Pass franchises. Maybe a Final Fantasy one, I know I'd pay extra for a Sephiroth assist trophy (especially if it came with One-Winged Angel).

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I like him more than Shadow. And he's got some good boss themes.

MainJPW

M.T.A
Who thinks Sonic doesn’t need a new character? lmao
Most of the thread. Someone briefly asked why Sonic doesn't have a new rep and everyone was all "there are so many other SEGA franchises to represent instead. SEGA isn't just a Sonic machine".

I don't completely disagree...I DO want Arle from Puyo Puyo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom