• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
I just tried to go to Spriters Resource and my phone corrected it to "Strippers Resource".

I totally clicked away as fast as possible! No way I saved the links I found for later.....
What the hell is this, I just tried to look up Strippers Resource and my phone corrected it to this "Spriters Resource" thingy

Dammit phone, I wasn't looking for the ****ing sprite sheets of Rondo of Blood!!

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
D

Deleted member

Depends. Noipoi Noipoi do you like the true pacifist ending of Undertale?
I know this was intended for Noipoi, but I'm going to answer seriously(for once)

In terms of story, I honestly love how the Genocide path reveals the heroics of the characters(Undyne and Sans in particular)
Main problem with Genocide is how alot of characters just appear(and then just die)or just never show up at all(Alphys and Sans in particular, although
Sans makes a bit of sense considering how he acts if you kill Papyrus, and Alphys is implied to have evacuated all the remaining monsters)

But if you just want a happy ending, Pacifist is kinda cool.
I really don't like the fact that Pacifist doesn't really have any like "silver-lining" moments(as in, every choice in Pacifist is always good, with no regard to the possible bad consequences of not killing some of the really evil monsters, which Undertale doesn't really have any, so it's kinda fair. *deltarune does thou,

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I know this was intended for Noipoi, but I'm going to answer seriously(for once)

In terms of story, I honestly love how the Genocide path reveals the heroics of the characters(Undyne and Sans in particular)
Main problem with Genocide is how alot of characters just appear(and then just die)or just never show up at all(Alphys and Sans in particular, although Sans makes a bit of sense considering how he acts if you kill Papyrus, and Alphys is implied to have evacuated all the remaining monsters)
But if you just want a happy ending, Pacifist is kinda cool.
I really don't like the fact that Pacifist doesn't really have any like "silver-lining" moments(as in, every choice in Pacifist is always good, with no regard to the possible bad consequences of not killing some of the really evil monsters, which Undertale doesn't really have any, so it's kinda fair. *deltarune does thou,
Genocide had the potential to be the best arc if it was just fun to playthrough outside of the bosses.

I usually find neutral to be the most fun because killing is sometimes the most pragmatic option for some enemies and it's the only way to get your hp up.

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
If there’s a whole new Anime Smash Bros, then there’s one Western Rep. that I would like to see...

Popeye the sailor man.

Imagine him having a mechanic similar to Jokers with his Spinach, but it also changes most of his moveset into really ridiculous moves. Like he can blow the sun/moon against his opponent, he can stretch his arm very far away, WHAT IF HE CAN PUNCH DIO SOO HARD HE TURNS INTo A MEAT STAND (If the opponent is at 100%).

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
LIKE MAYBE

:ultmario: Saving the princess
:ultsonic: Or stopping Robotnik
:ultpacman: Or reaching for the highest score

:ultpokemontrainer: Becoming the champion of an entire region
:ultdk: Or nabbing the banana horde

:ultbanjokazooie: Getting Tooty back
:ultinkling: Saving Inkopolis
:ultsamus: Exterminating Mother Brain

:ultwario: Getting stinkin’ rich
:ultsnake: Hiding inside a box
:ultduckhunt: Or driving the player insane

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
E-Sports are nice. Overwatch League is an example of a team that somehow made it to the ESPN stage. San Francisco also won the championship today, so another major chapter in OWL closes.

Speaking of hockey, how are the Sabres looking this season, in your opinion?
Let’s just say I HOPE they do well. Still waiting to see what they do to move Ristolainen, but I’m hoping they don’t trade him for scraps.

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
LIKE MAYBE

:ultcorrinf:Or messing up your Japanese family, and their country soo bad that they subtly resent you after you end the war.

Last edited:

Iridium

Smash Hero
I'm still convinced :ultincineroar: has one of the best alt costume spreads in the game, and he's fun to use at the same time. Definitely the kind of character I would use in my spare time.

Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
If there’s a whole new Anime Smash Bros, then there’s one Western Rep. that I would like to see...

Popeye the sailor man.

Imagine him having a mechanic similar to Jokers with his Spinach, but it also changes most of his moveset into really ridiculous moves. Like he can blow the sun/moon against his opponent, he can stretch his arm very far away, WHAT IF HE CAN PUNCH DIO SOO HARD HE TURNS INTo A MEAT STAND (If the opponent is at 100%).
But Sakurai deconfirmed 4th party reps.

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
That dragon discussion reminded me of the time I used to play DragonVale. I liked how they had all different types of dragons that represented all kinds of things. I haven't played the game in years though.

The best dragon I had was this cool-looking fellow:

D

Deleted member

If we’re going to start talking about Dragons again:
Broke: Toothless
Woke: Gadzooks B35C5904-ABA9-4995-BD09-6AA76836385F.jpeg

D

Deleted member

I dunno who the heck that is but if you ever talk **** on my ***** Toothless again I will destroy you.
How about I one-up you with Dragons that can see the future and read minds... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(this is the best image I could fine dammit)
1569802963709.png

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
LIKE MAYBE

Oh god, now I want to do the whole song.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom