• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Made some baked macaroni

Eating the baked macaroni

Enjoying the baked macaroni
Where's the batch of baked macaroni that I was promised, huh?!

You mean to tell me that we exchanged credit card and shipping information for nothing?!

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Do you wanna talk about it..?
**** it, I might as well. I didnt get any sleep, my back is hurting and ever since this morning ice had a feeling of dread on my shoulders and I cant take it right now. Im not getting better, im just getting worse and Im sure im going to hit the end pretty soon. very soon.

Last edited:

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
**** it, I might as well. I didnt get any sleep, my back is hurting and ever since this morning ice had a feeling of dread on my shoulders and I cant take it right now. Im not getting better, im just getting worse and Im sure im going to hit the end pretty soon. very soon.
Why are you feeling dread? What's the matter...?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Sorry to hear that. I have those days sometimes, so I understand the feeling. Just take some time to yourself, you'll feel better.
ill feel better when Im successful it what i keep trying to do for 25 years and keep failing. once that happens. it will all be over

Last edited:
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Get better. Despite all odds you'll pull through. Everyone's been Rocky Balboa at one point. ;)

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
Okay. I would like to propose a challenge. The Random Thoughts Challenge!
In the vain of these videos
You just keep track of all the weird random thoughts that pop into your head. Report back when you have 10!

Noipoi

Howdy!
ill feel better when Im successful it what i keep trying to do for 25 years and keep failing. once that happens. it will all be over
I know you don’t really like me, but I hope you believe me when I say that if you reach for it success will come to you. I see a bright and happy future for you if you try, so don’t give up.

D

Deleted member

I know you don’t really like me, but I hope you believe me when I say that if you reach for it success will come to you. I see a bright and happy future for you if you try, so don’t give up.
wait, people actually DISLIKE you? wat?
(i'm only half joking, honestly)

Noipoi

Howdy!
Considering the bottomless fountain of joy and pleasantness that is Noipoi, thise people must be like, pure evil.
To be fair on the rare occasion I get angry I say some really stupid things. Runs in the family unfortunately, when we get mad we get irrational and sometimes violent. I can see why someone would dislike me for that.

Last edited:

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
Finally played and finished Deltarune after 11 months.

That was way better than I was expecting, though I was a little disappointed with the ending, but it's only Chapter 1, so we'll see where things go and how everything fits together

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
I just tried to go to Spriters Resource and my phone corrected it to "Strippers Resource".

I totally clicked away as fast as possible! No way I saved the links I found for later.....

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I really don't like that you can't earn Wumpa Coins when you're offline in Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled.

Makes playing the game offline feel not worth it.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Okay. I would like to propose a challenge. The Random Thoughts Challenge!
In the vain of these videos
You just keep track of all the weird random thoughts that pop into your head. Report back when you have 10!
Take a shot every time one of these characters has an almost completely white cartoon character on the right side of the screen shrugging, with their icon in the bottom left corner, and an array of random items surrounding them.

Last edited:
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Two posts up, mate.
Ah I see then.

I don't feel as alone on this site now. You know my habit of being repetitive and rants on certain movies and such. Something I'm trying to work on. There's the old saying though nobody is perfect and never will be. All we can do is keep trying and improving ourselves.

Hope this family thing also works out for you whatever it is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom