• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Also, I know it isn’t talked about often but I think an Assassin’s Creed character could be cool.

I’m not exactly sure what they’d have them do to stand out, but I’ve always liked the series despite the clunky beginnings.
Well, the main choice from this series would be Ezio, he is the most well-known y'know.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
My right Joy-Con is getting worse by the day. Drifting, disconnects and input delays are getting more and more common.

Hah, jokes on you, I'm European, Reggie couldn't touch me anyway. Checkmate.
Wait, didn't you say you couldn't disagree with Reggie before?

That, and you're European, does that mean that, that....oh my god....
dante woke.jpg

THIS USER IS A SPY.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
There's a demo for a Mega Man Starforce fangame called Endwave. It's pretty fun. Though I do wish I could customize the controls fully. I think that's my only complaint with it. I can't use J and K as my A and B buttons. And the only way to use WASD for the movement is to have the mouse buttons for attacks. So it takes me a bit to get used to. But I still like it, it just needs that one issue sorted out.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Agreed. Vampires are actually super interesting. I have no idea why mainstream media makes them so boring.
And 'zombies'.

But yeah, most folklore monsters tend to be more interesting than their "mainstream" counterparts. Like the ghul or ghoul. Compared to "mainstream" ghouls where they are often a more "advanced zombie" and or a kind of 'zombie' that stays near graveyards and tombs, the original ghoul was a desert dwelling shapeshifting demon(in some cases, either a kind of djinn/genie or a former demon) that could assume the guise of an animal(with hyenas being their preferred form) or a person it has killed recently. Aside from luring unwary people and young children(similar to Baba Yaga) to the desert or an abandoned place to eat them, they also stole coins and treasures from them.

Last edited:

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
Last edited:

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
How's everyone doing?

I don't think there's many people here who are interested about visual novels, but for those who do, Ryukishi07 is releasing the fifth installment of his When They Cry series. It's called Ciconia When They Cry and it's getting an international release in October 4th. If you enjoyed Higurashi/Umineko then give this one a shot, it's made by the same creator after all.

D

Deleted member

Been watching some gameplay of old Yu-Gi-Oh video games that predate the actual card game and it's so wild seeing how vastly different the rules were. It's such a broken mess, yet fascinating at the same time.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Bed time coming, tomorrow is the last day before SPOOOooOoooOOOookyyyyyYYY month start, so let's hope it end on a good note.

On that said, have a good time ya all, see ya.
5e6.gif

D

Deleted member

Ok. I understand being frustrated with removing some of the lore.... but calling a freakin Vampire "boring" in any context is flabbergasting to me.
Tell that to mister "I am a vampire(formally human but became a vampire because Ancient Masks) who can stop time for 9 seconds because of a virus"
D I O over here:
mrrfUA.gif

it's a bit more complicated than that, but that's the gist of D I O's backstory, really.

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Hey guys was gone for a bit. Watched Daddy's Home 2 on NetFlix with my dad.

Anything I miss regarding discussion. Anything Smash related? Life as a whole?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom