• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Why talk about vampires when we could talk about dragons?

Reign of Fire, How to Train Your Dragon, The Great Zoo of China. :shades:

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Welp, Bills lose to the Patriots yet again.

At least we (me and fiancé, with help from her uncle) got a ton of yard work done this morning. Having this afternoon to just be a bum and watch football is pretty great.

I was never into football when I was younger, but I don’t know if it was because of bad experiences playing it at school, or maybe not being able to play it much anyway because of health issues. But now? I’m more into it.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

At least we (me and fiancé, with help from her uncle) got a ton of yard work done this morning. Having this afternoon to just be a bum and watch football is pretty great.

I was never into football when I was younger, but I don’t know if it was because of bad experiences playing it at school, or maybe not being able to play it much anyway because of health issues. But now? I’m more into it.
Yeah! Play that Sportsball!

I agree with TheOdd1sOut. Pretty much everything that can be done with Sports has been done. As a result the games are boring to watch.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

Which reminds me, I need to check on my fantasy team lol
I have Edelman on my team.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
King Ghidorah is best dragon.

Just the mere presence of the true mad titan alone would have Thanos (Without the gauntlet) mentally breaking down in fear trembling before him. :shades:

"The devil has three heads". King Ghidorah is literally the god damn devil. Freakin Satan.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Ok. I was watching a bunch of Odd1sOut videos and was recommended a SomethingElseYT vid. I watched it and he has a really transphobic meme in the endcard. I would like to issue a cancel order... how do you do that? How do you cancel someone?

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Yeah! Play that Sportsball!

I agree with TheOdd1sOut. Pretty much everything that can be done with Sports has been done. As a result the games are boring to watch.
I mean, I enjoy watching football and hockey. They don’t have to shake things up that much if it works.

I enjoy both. I don’t have the relationship many fans have where they could play it and therefore have much more experience with it. But sports can be fun to watch.

At the very least, I’m happy eSports are making a splash in some ways. I’ve always thought gaming required as much skill as sports did, just not physically.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

Thanos: When I'm done. Half of life will only exist.
King Ghidorah: When I'm done. NO LIFE WILL EXIST!!!!

One that felt remorse for his actions whereas the other doesn't. Whose the true mad titan now? :shades:

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I mean, I enjoy watching football and hockey. They don’t have to shake things up that much if it works.

I enjoy both. I don’t have the relationship many fans have where they could play it and therefore have much more experience with it. But sports can be fun to watch.

At the very least, I’m happy eSports are making a splash in some ways. I’ve always thought gaming required as much skill as sports did, just not physically.
E-Sports are nice. Overwatch League is an example of a team that somehow made it to the ESPN stage. San Francisco also won the championship today, so another major chapter in OWL closes.

Speaking of hockey, how are the Sabres looking this season, in your opinion?

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
How do you cancel someone?
Build a TNT dropper over his house after stealing his diamonds. Make sure he’s inside AFK and you’ve blocked the exits with obsidian. Proceed to activate the dropper.

When he respawns, if he’s still AFK, put lava underneath and around his spawn point. After he rage quits, switch to creative for a moment and build bedrock walls around the lava to ensure his demise if he joins again. Don’t ban him.

On a more serious note, just report the video I guess.

Last edited:

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
I feel the need to ask this due to my mood right now, but... Does anyone think reading upon so much real world news can have a negative impact on your life? I kinda went through a point in my life where for some reason I started getting obsessed with what's going on in the world & all the bad news that had spread.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I feel the need to ask this due to my mood right now, but... Does anyone think reading upon so much real world news can have a negative impact on your life?
Hmm... I mean, possibly. I think it effects your mood more than anything, but I may be completely wrong. There’s really no definitive answer to your question. It could, it could not, the way I see it. There’s a lot of factors that go into that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I feel the need to ask this due to my mood right now, but... Does anyone think reading upon so much real world news can have a negative impact on your life?
10000000% yes it ****ing can have a negative impact. Dont let anyone tell you it doesnt. If all you are read is negitive stuff Impeachment this, Trump that, Ukarane this, Russia that, you are going to get pretty damn depressed

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Ok. I was watching a bunch of Odd1sOut videos and was recommended a SomethingElseYT vid. I watched it and he has a really transphobic meme in the endcard. I would like to issue a cancel order... how do you do that? How do you cancel someone?
I get where're your coming from(being trans and all) but what was the context? If the meme was used as an example, say, of what not to say to a trans person, I wouldn't react that way.

On the other hand, if they were using it seriously, then I would honestly just ignore his(her? never watched that channel) videos.

Edit: you said it was in the endcard. ah crap, me and my reading comprehension sometimes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom