• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
hmmmmmm

untitled.png
1559933194312.png
1559933215051.png

the marth, the cain, or the abel avatar for today?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Considering that 3rd party newcomers more or less always have their moveset and stage explained. There's going to be a separate Smash Direct so it wouldn't take time from the general direct. We'll probably get an announcement for it at the end of the tournament.
I don’t think so. We would know by know if it was happening. Especially if Erdrick is dropping day of. Banjo, I can see getting something separate like Joker considering he’s not launching day of. How long would it take to go over one character moveset.

D

Deleted member

Actually it was spurred by Fisher's comment about Pac-Man. :p Wanted to throw in the oldest game character I could think of, haha.
y'all really ignoring ship from spacewar smh
Spacewar.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
So could somebody explain to me for the 100th time why everybody is so sure Erdrick is getting announced at the start of E3 and Banjo is getting announced at the end of E3?
erdrick is challenger pack 2, judging by brave, and banjo is likely 3

there's little reason to assume they'd reveal challenger pack 3 before challenger pack 2, because that's needlessly confusing

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I got a new controller, finally.
So my last controller was Metroid themed, so I decided to buy a different themed controller this time. Not that I had a choice. It was the only one that Walmart had. Still, it looks nice, and now that I won't have analog issues anymore, I'm open to playing Smash Bros with you guys again.

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
erdrick is challenger pack 2, judging by brave, and banjo is likely 3

there's little reason to assume they'd reveal challenger pack 3 before challenger pack 2, because that's needlessly confusing
Code order doesn't always mean reveal order. In 4's DLC ordering for example, Lucas was the 2nd DLC character but is 3rd in the code order. Ryu was the 2nd one in the code but was the 4th character revealed. And Roy and Ryu were originally intended to be released later but weren't because of the limited amount of Patches.

Last edited:

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Added two new Hitoshi Ariga Artfx figures to my collection today:

artfx.jpg

I don't think they're my favorites, the poses are a weird angles, but I think they look nice. The two are getting re-prints at the end of the year so I think I got a solid used price on them. Serena I know has been really up there in price as of late.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Nintendo Direct: Dragon Ball - Project Z. Now in development for Nintendo Switch.

DB fans: *loud cheering*
Smash fans: *louder booing*

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Nintendo Direct: Dragon Ball - Project Z. Now in development for Nintendo Switch.

Since when do Smash fans hate Dragon Ball? I love DBZ and Goku, I just think it’s insane to put him in a video game crossover over an actual video game character.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152

Where do you keep getting this inaccurate notion that Smash fans hate Dragon Ball as a whole?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Since when do Smash fans hate Dragon Ball? I love DBZ and Goku, I just think it’s insane to put him in a video game crossover over an actual video game character.
I still kind of shadow support Goku for Smash. He’s at like, the bottom of my list and is someone I probably won’t actively support until all my other wishes come true, but he’s still on my mind.

D

Deleted member

I think that it is time to ask the most real question of all:

How will JDCabrera react if they show the F4 and Samus in UA3 alongside a new Godzilla game for Switch at E3?

This is a good one because even I can’t answer it.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
The idea is that splitting information over longer periods of time to build excitement can't possibly happen so the poopoo character I don't like won't happen.

That's the logic I've always seen with that argument anyway
But like.... why? Where did that come from? How did this notion get started. They have to reveal and realease all 5 by February.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

Isn't there a MASSIVE overlap between Dragon Ball fans and Smash fans?

Like, I'm pretty sure that at least 60% of the Smash community bought FighterZ as well.

I mean, before Persona 5, it was the most requested Switch port.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom