• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Do I keep my current avatar to show my devotion to maining Charizard, or do I change it to a piece of Zacian fan art to express my hope for Sword and Shield? Decisions, decisions.

D

Deleted member

Do I keep my current avatar to show my devotion to maining Charizard, or do I change it to a piece of Zacian fan art to express my hope for Sword and Shield? Decisions, decisions.

Your current avatar is cuter, tbh.

But if you want something rather cool go with the legendary one.

papagenos

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0554-8947-9778
This is actually some interesting news to hear.

If another reliable source told you about it, the game might be real.

I’m gonna quote Michael the Spikester Michael the Spikester since he is interested on it too.
Yeah I cant confirm it, all I know for sure is someone who has indeed leaked me games before said a Godzilla game is in the works. they have however also been wrong about stuff before and they have no idea the details of the Godzilla game... so even they don't claim to know if that post is of the game they supposedly heard about or not.

I love Godzilla though and the new movie was great so i'd love for it to be real!

D

Deleted member

I can draw something with Zacian and Charizard together for you
It won't be ready until monday at the very earliest tho

D

Deleted member

Yeah I cant confirm it, all I know for sure is someone who has indeed leaked me games before said a Godzilla game is in the works. they have however also been wrong about stuff before and they have no idea the details of the Godzilla game... so even they don't claim to know if that post is of the game they supposedly heard about or not.

I love Godzilla though and the new movie was great so i'd love for it to be real!
Basically the same feelings.

I love the Godzilla franchise as much as Crash Bandicoot, Metroid, Fantastic Four and Dragon Quest.

Having a Godzilla game for Switch would be another dream that became true.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
"Man, this propaganda from a group of lunatics sure is annoying. What should I do?"

"I know! I'll show it to everyone I know to spread it even further!"

D

Deleted member

Heres some more good PETA memes.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

0D5CB430-B8D3-4DD1-B49F-F02DFAC8326B.jpeg

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
Well that's why Vergeben is a sigh of relief. By themselves, a leaker is someone you shouldn't trust. But when multiple known leakers are claiming the same thing? Man I think it's as hard as debating against Erdrick. You're basically hoping for leakbait at that point.
I never said Banjo is leakbait. All what I'm saying is to exercise caution. It just seems weird that Verge was talking about Minecraft content for more than a year and only after the figure and Shinobi came up he decided to talk about Banjo. This is waaaayy too sketchy, verge's record has been shaky ever since DLC started and others have called him out to be a piggy backer who relies on other leakers.

What if they announce it at Nintendo’s because it’s coming to Switch?
A new Banjo game would first be announced on a Microsoft conference, after all it's their own IP. Unless you're talking about a possible Rareplay port, which is a different case from a remake or a new game.

D

Deleted member

Made some spirits for the Galar starters if anyone’s interested.
https://smashboards.com/threads/spirit-battle-ideas.463305/page-6#post-23373577

PETA just exists for us to laugh at, I’m certain on it.
There’s no way they don’t know how irrational they’re being.

"Man, this propaganda from a group of lunatics sure is annoying. What should I do?"

"I know! I'll show it to everyone I know to spread it even further!"
Not promoting them, but I will be more careful next time.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
There’s no way they don’t know how irrational they’re being.

Not promoting them, but I will be more careful next time.
By linking to their social media accounts, you are promoting them, whether purposeful or not.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I never said Banjo is leakbait. All what I'm saying is to exercise caution. It just seems weird that Verge was talking about Minecraft content for more than a year and only after the figure and Shinobi came up he decided to talk about Banjo. This is waaaayy too sketchy, verge's record has been shaky ever since DLC started and others have called him out to be a piggy backer who relies on other leakers.

A new Banjo game would first be announced on a Microsoft conference, after all it's their own IP. Unless you're talking about a possible Rareplay port, which is a different case from a remake or a new game.
I guess. I forgot that Mario + Rabbids was announced at Ubisoft’s conference.

It just feels like... nobody would be expecting it at the Nintendo conference, and it could be a good lead in to not only him appearing in Smash, but also all of the other games that may be coming that are just ports. (Here’s hoping for Killer Instinct 2013!). Like, if they announce it at the Microsoft conference, then just announce the Switch port at the Nintendo one... it kind of feels like the party has already happened, you know.

By linking to their social media accounts, you are promoting them, whether purposeful or not.
Doesn’t “promotion” involve a degree of support involved? Taylor was only saying how stupid they were being.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Ok, before anything goes weird on the chat due to a certain association... Let’s take a few minutes to relax to this wonderful song:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
But if they didn't link their social media accounts, we couldn't enjoy the merciless roast in the replies section. :troll:

And the sheep girl being sheared in the bottom that got censored :troll:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Honestly, the weirdest thing to me is that we have yet to receive more confirmations from other leakers plus the 99% chance seems a bit shaky. Wonder what's the reason for the 1% doubt.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Ok, before anything goes weird on the chat due to a certain association... Let’s take a few minutes to relax to this wonderful song:

Ah yes The Road to El Dorado. One of my favorite animated films period alongside The Prince of Egypt, Mulan, Hunchback of Notre Dame, The Brave Little Toaster and Missing Link!

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Peta, as well as people in general, need to understand that shearing sheep isn't a one way relationship.
  • The excess wool impedes the ability of sheep to regulate their body temperatures. This can cause sheep to become overheated and die.
  • Urine, feces and other materials become trapped in the wool, attracting flies, maggots and other pests. This causes irritation, infections and endangers the health of the animal.
  • Sheep with large amounts of wool can become immobilized by physical obstacles in their path and are more susceptible to predator attacks.
By shearing sheep, we are actually promoting a more healthy and safe life for them, while giving us people something to wear. It's a win for BOTH of us.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I did hear that a Godzilla game is happening, this was NOT from the VR Plant but someone else who has told me real leaks in the past (though not always right about stuff). They assumed this post might be the game they heard about but they arent totally sure, they only had heard a Godzilla game is in the works not the details:
View attachment 226440
I'm not raising up my hopes, but I frickin' want this. The moment that Arc Sys did the Dragonball Z Fighter, the first thing I was thinking was, "Okay, now give us a Godzilla fighter, Arc Sys." and the possibility of that actually happening is......

But I'm keeping my hopes in check.

D

Deleted member

I'm not raising up my hopes, but I frickin' want this. The moment that Arc Sys did the Dragonball Z Fighter, the first thing I was thinking was, "Okay, now give us a Godzilla fighter, Arc Sys." and the possibility of that actually happening is......

But I'm keeping my hopes in check.
In my case I thought the same thing and when I heard the rumours I was like....
483A1AD8-8733-41A1-A28C-5C582803C86A.png

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
The only thing I'm skeptical about this new Godzilla game is "Behemoth" given how new the monster is and having only had less then 2 minutes of screen time in King of the Monsters.

Also Mechani-Kong. I can see Kong given the current deal but last I checked during the Heisei period there were plans for a Godzilla vs. King Kong but Toho couldn't use King Kong due to Universal's ownership at the time then tried to use Mechani-Kong but also found out they couldn't use a character that resembled King Kong as well.

D

Deleted member

He’s covering his *** in case he’s wrong? Maybe?
Pretty much, seems like a situation where he can back up as he possibly doesn't know the current status of BK. It could be a new game, him in Smash or another project altogether.

D

Deleted member

Michael the Spikester Michael the Spikester Holy wumpa I almost got spoiled.

Thankfully I forgot it on some quick seconds and covered the post with my hand.
You should clarify that the spoilers are for Godzilla 2 on the window’s title.

I’m not mad don’t worry, just recovering from the scare.

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Michael the Spikester Michael the Spikester Holy wumpa I almost got spoiled.

Thankfully I forgot it on some quick seconds and covered the post with my hand.
You should clarify that the spoilers are for Godzilla 2 on the window’s title.

I’m not mad don’t worry, just recovering from the scare.
Sorry about that man. Thankfully I remembered to spoil it. I assure you it won't happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom