• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Yeah, Ryce said something about Shinobi doing that, but there’s no evidence to support it.

Doesn’t mean he isn’t credible.

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
Alright, fair enough.

But it's still evidence he knows what he's doing with his choice of words.

He's still done it twice now, Ridley or no Ridley, once with the announcement, and now with Banjo, same word choice.
That's fair. But know that Shinobi's Banjo Smash talks are by him only, none of the other Resetera admins have any idea what he's talking about. So either Shinobi has information the others don't or he made a terribly worded post.

D

Deleted member

Ok, one poster was already added to the wall.

Only two left.

Update: I finished

04D38FD2-1009-4690-8946-6E5DABF277F6.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
Well this is certainly new for me, actually being fully caught up with the thread. Goes to show how much this place has slowed down. Can't say much in regards to the current trending E3 predictions. Never played Dragon Quest before so Erdrick is nothing to me and while I did own Banjo-Kazooie as a kid, I never beat it, never owned Tooie and never beat Nuts n Bolts so I don't view Banjo as highly as others. I got the Fighter Pass so I'm getting whoever we get anyways since it's useful for MU knowledge. Unfortunately I work on the same day as Nintendo's E3 presentation though I'm hoping to line up a break with when it's shown. Might see about posting here more often since I can actually keep up.

D

Deleted member

That's fair. But know that Shinobi's Banjo Smash talks are by him only, none of the other Resetera admins have any idea what he's talking about. So either Shinobi has information the others don't or he made a terribly worded post.
Well that's why Vergeben is a sigh of relief. By themselves, a leaker is someone you shouldn't trust. But when multiple known leakers are claiming the same thing? Man I think it's as hard as debating against Erdrick. You're basically hoping for leakbait at that point.

D

Deleted member

If I had to give my current mood a theme song it would be this one:

D

Deleted member

Trying to audition for this little fella and I’m super nervous.

D

Deleted member

I have found the perfect avatar
it is both Wooloo and Pride Month
This is my avatar for the rest of the month now

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
when the comments on the new yooka laylee game's reveal video are just 'can't wait for banjo revival to destroy this'

1559913145067.png

the last time i saw confidence like this was on 31 october 2018

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So, hear me out.

Battle for Bikini Bottom: Rehydrated is a full-on remake, to the point where they're re-adding cut content from the original, including stuff that didn't get past the concept art phase. The example they used was Robot Squidward.

They also announced that multiplayer of some sort will be coming. Here comes my speculation. Two player multiplayer would just leave one character awkwardly out, and 2-4 player multiplayer would be a much more marketable draw, but there are only three characters...

...in the original. Besides Plankton since he's the main antagonist, every robot doppelganger is of a playable character...but now they're adding back Robot Squidward.

Guys...could Squidward be a playable character in Rehydrated?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Trying to audition for this little fella and I’m super nervous.
Hope you the best, dood.

Also, after some thoughts about it and me feeling like in a FNAF mood (if that even mean something), I decided that my next sprite project will be the animatronic I made a long time ago, tho, not without some changes here and there.

In fact, I already did something!
Jack 09.gif

Been a long time since I draw him, but I say I'm on a good road as of now, tell me if you disagree tho.

Also, tagging KarneraMythos KarneraMythos , Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! & Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy . (Hope you feel better Dylly btw)

D

Deleted member

Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy here's a little bit of cuteness to (hopefully) brighten up your day :3
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Well looks like Yooka Laylee is going in a more DKC direction with a bit of LttP Era Zelda in between.

Probably where they should have started off if I'm honest but I'm glad that they're still going. I like the characters and the world, even if the game fell into the trap of thinking "big = good".

D

Deleted member

Hope you the best, dood.

Also, after some thoughts about it and me feeling like in a FNAF mood (if that even mean something), I decided that my next sprite project will be the animatronic I made a long time ago, tho, not without some changes here and there.

In fact, I already did something!
View attachment 226437
Been a long time since I draw him, but I say I'm on a good road as of now, tell me if you disagree tho.

Also, tagging KarneraMythos KarneraMythos , Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! & Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy . (Hope you feel better Dylly btw)
Looking good! Good luck!

D

Deleted member

So, hear me out.

Battle for Bikini Bottom: Rehydrated is a full-on remake, to the point where they're re-adding cut content from the original, including stuff that didn't get past the concept art phase. The example they used was Robot Squidward.

They also announced that multiplayer of some sort will be coming. Here comes my speculation. Two player multiplayer would just leave one character awkwardly out, and 2-4 player multiplayer would be a much more marketable draw, but there are only three characters...

...in the original. Besides Plankton since he's the main antagonist, every robot doppelganger is of a playable character...but now they're adding back Robot Squidward.

Guys...could Squidward be a playable character in Rehydrated?
God, I hope so.

Squidward deserves love.

I also hope that they don’t cut the Mermalair.

D

Deleted member

I liked the first Yooka-Laylee so I’ll probably pick this one too.

Can we all agree that Grant Kirkhope and David Wise will make a fantastic OST doh?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I still believe that if Banjo doesn't get anything at ALL during Microsoft's E3 conference then this means he's not part of the fighters pass. The Microsoft conference will be the deciding factor for Banjo's situation imo
Either he still lives or he doesn't
What if they announce it at Nintendo’s because it’s coming to Switch?

D

Deleted member

What if they announce it at Nintendo’s because it’s coming to Switch?
I think that on a Nintendo presentation they would announce ports of Rare Replay and the Banjo game announced at the Xbox conference at most.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I think that on a Nintendo presentation they would announce ports of Rare Replay and the Banjo game announced at the Xbox conference at most.
I see..... I still think that whatever Banjo project comes out, be it remasters or sequels, should come to the Switch.

Also. Yooka-Laylee has gone from a Banjo successor to a DKC successor. I’m kind of disappointed honestly. I still haven’t played Yooka, but with all the flak that it got.... I don’t know, this kind of feels like giving up.

papagenos

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0554-8947-9778
The big day's going to be the day before Nintendo's E3 press conference.

If papagenos papagenos comes out and says "VR Plant Leaker told me x,y,z...", then there's very little reason to doubt it at this point with how they've shown to leak things.

Of course, if it were ME in their shoes, I'd **** with everyone since, by now, they surely realize that people have their sthick down pat, so if I were them, I'd dump a buncha bogus **** the day before E3.

Considering you'll read this Papa, I do hope that, even though VR Plant's been 100% accurate up to this point, you'll be cautious about the vid you'll post the day before if they do spill their guts to you.

If I hear Anything more from the VR Plant the video about it will likely have a thumbnail image of the VR Plant with the words "smash leak" or "nintendo direct leak" or something as the title and ill give a warning about how credible they've been at the start of the video so I will not spoil any characters or anything the VR Plant is saying in the title/thumbnail etc... for those who dont want spoilers. They've been so accurate so far that I will consider any "leaks" from them to be potentially real and not arguable the way other "rumors" about characters have been lately, so I will not spoil whatever they are talking about with the leaks they give me in a thumbnail or anything.

D

Deleted member

If I hear Anything more from the VR Plant the video about it will likely have a thumbnail image of the VR Plant with the words "smash leak" or "nintendo direct leak" or something as the title and ill give a warning about how credible they've been at the start of the video so I will not spoil any characters or anything the VR Plant is saying in the title/thumbnail etc... for those who dont want spoilers. They've been so accurate so far that I will consider any "leaks" from them to be potentially real and not arguable the way other "rumors" about characters have been lately, so I will not spoil whatever they are talking about with the leaks they give me in a thumbnail or anything.
Hey Papa, I’m a user from your Discord.

I appreciate all this interest you are putting on the community and feel glad about the videos you post on Youtube.
If VR Plant says anything about UA3 or any kind of Godzilla game, I would be interested about that.

Keep the good work!

D

Deleted member

I can imagine. It’s kind of like finding the snowflake in the desert.
Only good ones I’m in rn are an animation about
Malhare
, a fan comic dub that’s surprisingly pretty darn good, and a fangame called FNAF Origins.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Eh, FNAF 46: A Freddy Odyssey was better. :V
The real masterpieces is FNaF 84: The Bear and Fox Revengence. Sure, the villain was overblown and silly but the combat was great.

Only good ones I’m in rn are an animation about
Malhare
, a fan comic dub that’s surprisingly pretty darn good, and a fangame called FNAF Origins.
I’ve always wanted to break into VA work. But I only have access to a booth while I’m at college. And i’ll Only be in college for two more years.

Last edited:

papagenos

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0554-8947-9778
Hey Papa, I’m a user from your Discord.

I appreciate all this interest you are putting on the community and feel glad about the videos you post on Youtube.
If VR Plant says anything about UA3 or any kind of Godzilla game, I would be interested about that.

Keep the good work!
Ive heard nothing about UA3

I did hear that a Godzilla game is happening, this was NOT from the VR Plant but someone else who has told me real leaks in the past (though not always right about stuff). They assumed this post might be the game they heard about but they arent totally sure, they only had heard a Godzilla game is in the works not the details:
gojira_fighter (1).png

D

Deleted member

The real masterpieces is FNaF 84: The Bear and Fox Revengence. Sure, the villain was overblown and silly but the combat was great.

I’ve always wanted to break into VA work. But I only have access to a booth while I’m at college. And i’ll Only be in college for two more years.
Voicing is fun.

Voicing kids is fun.

Voicing dead kids is fun.

Voicing mentally unstable dead kids is fun.

See? In the VO world you can do the kind of stuff that makes everyone stare at you.

Implying they don’t stare at me already. /s

D

Deleted member

Ive heard nothing about UA3

I did hear that a Godzilla game is happening, this was NOT from the VR Plant but someone else who has told me real leaks in the past (though not always right about stuff). They assumed this post might be the game they heard about but they arent totally sure, they only had heard a Godzilla game is in the works not the details:
View attachment 226440
This is actually some interesting news to hear.

If another reliable source told you about it, the game might be real.

I’m gonna quote Michael the Spikester Michael the Spikester since he is interested on it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom