• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
2016 was incredibly fun. Sun and Moon, especially the Sun/Moon hype season, was super active and exciting.

Unfortunately this was the year where my best friend moved away, but that’s just how it is. We still talk.

D

Deleted member

2016 ****ing sucked ass, **** you Hasbro you pieces of ****
But yeah I guess Pokemon Sun and Moon and the Switch announcement were pretty cool

D

Deleted member

Oh yeah, this was the year of PePe.

No not that PePe, THIS PePe:
https://ygoprodeck.com/pepe-august-2018/
Arguably the most broken format of all time, as if you played PePe(Performages and Pals) you pretty much won the whole game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Ah, 2016.
images (2).jpeg

I remember it well alright.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
But on another positive note 2016 was the debut of Nick's current and only decent show left known as The Loud House granted its fanbase is to say...Cringey...Can't look it up without looking up you know...:nervous:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
How much cringe was there back then?, never heard about it.
Minecraft and FNAF were hit hard by cringe culture, certain groups of people were targeted hard under Cringe Compilations, this is also the year GamerGate took off, so gamer girls and e-girls (I really hate these terms) were targeted hard as well.

I can't name all of them, but it was cracking down hard on A LOT of people.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
2016 was the Year I bought & played Smash for 3DS for the first time. Back in my middle school days, there were two boys who would play it together before our classes started, I was happy to have my own 2DS so I could get it eventually.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
What about that new TMNT show?
You mean the same show that has Raph look like this stereotypical tough and and Slash reject. The same show that makes Splinter look like a rat that ****** with a pug and then crunched up and a total couch potato?

AND the same show that decides to make Raph the leader for some reason when Leo's always has been?

And of course the god awful designs especially April.

Yeah no...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

most of the furries I've met have been really cool, accepting people. I don't get what all the hubbub is about. I guess anthros are weird to people but there's worse stuff out there
I couldn't have said it better myself. :3

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
You mean the 3D one or Rise of the TMNT? Cause the 3D one debuted in 2012 (even though it was amazing) and has since ended. Rise however is hot garbage.
Couldn't agree more. 2014 version was a worthy follow up. Rise though...Ugh the designs...The animation...

2003 series is best.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Ah 2016 - the year of political ****ups both sides of the Atlantic and the death of beloved celebrities like David Bowie

I also graduated but that, like, hardly makes up for all the crazy **** going on that year lol

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
D

Deleted member

User was warned for this post.
-removed by a moderator-

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom