• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
wait, there was a time where you didn't speak english? but you're so fluent now...
Ehhh, I wouldn't say I'm very fluent in English, I still make dumb typo here and there, and I can't speak English at all, I can write & understand it well, but speak it? Nope. :X

But yeah, I did learn alot thanks to the internet & my school, and honestly, I'm very glad for that.

D

Deleted member

2015, you know what that means!

download.png
Easily one of the best ganes of all time.

And, the soundtrack is killer
[MEDIA=youtube]g2-6GFkMpdM[/MEDIA]

And that's just a few examples of the realllllly good soundtracks! Hell, looking at the playlist, there really isn't a single track that is gutter trash bad!

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Good morning, guys. I see we've made it to the year of Smash 4, have some good memories of catching up with the directs & the 50 Fact Extravaganza.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
And now in 2015, which I mostly remember as being a pretty boring year for me, probably even for gaming too.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Heyy, the year I joined this forum!

I remember well the fact that one of my first post in here was me saying I wouldn't double post, only to double post seconds later.

Ahhhh, the good ol' memories of the past...
dk sad train.gif

You make less grammar and spelling errors than some native English speakers.
Really? I honestly don't get this impression, then again, I tend to downplay my abilities.

I would say tho that my choices of words tend to be samey at time, nah?

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
2015: Related to how Back to the Future predicted that the Cubs would finally break their World Series drought. They got close: that would come a year later. Also the year that I began my sophomore year at college (and my best year of college). Also got my first job ever that year: at a McDonald's. Im glad Im not there anymore. :ness:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Ehhh, I wouldn't say I'm very fluent in English, I still make dumb typo here and there, and I can't speak English at all, I can write & understand it well, but speak it? Nope. :X

But yeah, I did learn alot thanks to the internet & my school, and honestly, I'm very glad for that.
Oh. I didn't know that.
I'm glad you can read and write English though!

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
2015: Related to how Back to the Future predicted that the Cubs would finally break their World Series drought. They got close: that would come a year later. Also the year that I began my sophomore year at college (and my best year of college). Also got my first job ever that year: at a McDonald's. Im glad Im not there anymore. :ness:
It also cleverly predicted who would become president the next year.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Wait..are people actually going to try and get into Area 51?

Also hey, 2015. The year undertale came out :D
Also smash 4 dlc.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

osby

Smash Obsessed
Same. I cringe from just reading my older posts here.

At least I can somehow write coherently, but speaking is still super hard.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Undertale came out this year, and this is the year I first played Smash! It was so much fun.

This was also the year everyone was sure we’d get a Pokémon Z. That obviously never happened.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Same. I cringe from just reading my older posts here.

At least I can somehow write coherently, but speaking is still super hard.
My soul left my body every time I remember some of my first post on this forum, or others forums wayyy before then.

The begining is always hard, but once you pass it, it get better from there.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
You know. This is why you gotta believe Area 51 doesn’t have anything important in it. Because the government KNOWS they’re doing this stuff. And they haven’t stopped it.
Nah, they definitely have important things there, likely relating to aerospace technology, but they're also more than capable of shooting down any trespassers once they cross the line.

MainJPW

M.T.A
Wait..are people actually going to try and get into Area 51?
Two YouTubers tried it 2 days ago and got arrested plus they earned a $2,000 fine each.
I would say tho that my choices of words tend to be samey at time, nah?
I haven't noticed or don't remember. In writing, it's advised to avoid using the same word twice in one sentence to avoid repetition and awkwardness. I still fall into that trap sometimes despite speaking English for 18 years so it can be tough if you're not hitting a dictionary I guess.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Guys Metal Shop X Metal Shop X cant speak english

No one tell him I ****ed his wife
Petit fils de...bon toutou.:glare:
Two YouTubers tried it 2 days ago and got arrested plus earner a $2,000 fine each.

I haven't noticed or don't remember. In writing, it's advised to avoid using the same word twice in one sentence to avoid repetition and awkwardness. I still fall into that trap sometimes despite speaking English for 18 years so it can be tough if you're not hitting a dictionary I guess.
Yeah I do fall into it too, even in French & others languages I presume, it's best to avoid to use the same words in the same sentence, buuuut sometime, you just can't help it. :V

Still, thanks for saying that my English is decent. :)

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Ah 2015. The year that the Jurassic Park franchise came back. Although IMO Jurassic World was decent at best Fallen Kingdom was an improvement and guilty pleasure of mine. Gonna see the third film regardless. Just because dinosaurs are awesome.

It was also the year that introduced me to Santa Claus' counterpart Krampus through the 2015 movie getting me into the folklore of it. Another guilty pleasure movie of mine.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Ah yes, 2015, the year the Wii U was on it's last leg, Minecraft became cringe, Cringe Culture in general took off, the whole SJW craze was rampant, and I started High School.
Yeesh, cringe culture.

I was super into it when I was 13, till I realized cringe culture itself was cringe.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Yeesh, cringe culture.

I was super into it when I was 13, till I realized cringe culture itself was cringe.
How much cringe was there back then?, never heard about it.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
You know. This is why you gotta believe Area 51 doesn’t have anything important in it. Because the government KNOWS they’re doing this stuff. And they haven’t stopped it.
They will stop them, dont worry. There will be at least. one person will be shot from a warning shot and at least one dumbass actually killed. I do hope that if a person gets shot and survives, the rest will rethink their life.
Shoutouts to those who actually showed up at Area 51.
How you make youtself look stupid 101

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

There’s this silly thing I made at my last Chinese class after finishing an exercise before anyone else to not be kinda bored while waiting.

6BF8F189-7068-4BFF-B4DC-819F0647994B.jpeg

Eight has no face because I didn’t know how to draw it and couldn’t use the phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom