• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

As a coding test, I am remaking Sister Location.

I opened up the files.

1568936443742.png

MainJPW

M.T.A
I didn’t even realize this, but yeah. For the past decade you could only play as Sonic until Mania and Forces.

That’s wack.
The moronic writers for Generations and Lost World really started to get in my nerves by making Knuckles say dumbass things like "I could have done better" "I'm better than Sonic, I could have finished this in 1 second". Like shut the **** up, if you're not playable then stop talking. :c
Aside from...you know...
View attachment 238841
How could I forget.

D

Deleted member

2007 was the year Bolderousness got into Smash speculation and Hell was brought onto the world.

D

Deleted member

What unexpected purchase?

...And don't think that I didn't notice this earlier:
7D73F09C-4031-4628-9EE3-243547DF8D88.jpeg

An action figure I never thought would arrive to my island, a comic book issue written by my favourite Marvel writer right now (Chip Zdarsky) and a F4 comic.

I’m gonna be mad if this post gets any likes or replies while my DQ post I cared more about got none of both.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Also The Simpsons Movie and where The Simpsons should had ended as originally planned but kept going until it became an empty husk of a shell it once used to be.

This was also the year Uncharted debuted as with Super Mario Galaxy with introduced best mom:ultrosalina:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
What happened in 2007?

Oh yeah :yoshi:
The image server crash of 2007 was a really memorable event.

So was the image server crash of 2008, and 2009, and 2010, and 2011, and 2012, and 2013, and 2014, and 2015, and 2016, and 2017, and 2018, and 2019.

Edit: Spoke too soon. Seems it was fixed.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I don't remember if I've mentioned this before, but I realllly love obscure card games lol.
So, um, here you go.
If you're wondering, yes that is my YT channel, and no, the reason why I uploaded this particular scene is because it hasen't been uploaded by itself yet.

Edit: Not even 5 minutes after uploading, and it got striked

Last edited by a moderator:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
The image server crash of 2007 was a really memorable event.

So was the image server crash of 2008, and 2009, and 2010, and 2011, and 2012, and 2013, and 2014, and 2015, and 2016, and 2017, and 2018, and 2019.
Can't wait for it to happen all over again in 2020!

What can I say? I guess I'm just a fan of tradition...

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Unrelated to any current topic, but this just came to mind at work that something I can appreciate in an episodic series is when a one off line or joke or moment can turn into a big plot point or conflict later on.
-Fairly Oddparents: Cosmo sinking Atlantis in a flashback as a Fairy Scout lead to an episode of him getting captured by its residents
-Ducktales: Glomgold falling into the ocean chasing after his shadow led to him almost drowning and dealing with amnesia
-Steven Universe: Steven giving Peridot some names of humans in the Kindergarten led to those humans getting kidnapped by Homeworld gems.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
2007 was the year we finally got a Mario character in the main series with a backstory touching enough to make you cry.

And then this particular character got really popular, started appearing in everything, and now people just complain whenever they see this character.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

2007 was the year we finally got a Mario character in the main series with a backstory touching enough to make you cry.

And then this particular character got really popular, started appearing in everything, and now people just complain whenever they see this character.
You mean my girl :ultrosalina:, right?

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I found an online image series on facebook that photoshops Smash Bros. character heads onto Avengers Endgame characters in their final battle against Thanos... and it works so wonderfully lol. Here's the image series.

WARNING! IT'S 26 IMAGES LONG AND HUUUUUGE. WILL BE PLACING IN SPOILERS:

smash bros avengers endgame 1.jpg

smash bros avengers endgame 2.jpg

smash bros avengers endgame 3.jpg

smash bros avengers endgame 4.jpg

smash bros avengers endgame 5.jpg

smash bros avengers endgame 6.jpg

smash bros avengers endgame 7.jpg

smash bros avengers endgame 8.jpg

smash bros avengers endgame 9.jpg

smash bros avengers endgame 10.jpg

smash bros avengers endgame 11.jpg

smash bros avengers endgame 12.jpg

smash bros avengers endgame 13.jpg

smash bros avengers endgame 14.jpg

smash bros avengers endgame 15.jpg

smash bros avengers endgame 16.jpg

smash bros avengers endgame 17.jpg

smash bros avengers endgame 18.jpg

smash bros avengers endgame 19.jpg

smash bros avengers endgame 20.jpg
Will add in the final six images once another person posts.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I found an online image series on facebook that photoshops Smash Bros. character heads onto Avengers Endgame characters in their final battle against Thanos... and it works so wonderfully lol. Here's the image series.

That’s hilarious lmao

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

I remember thinking of a Smash Endgame scenario with all the characters that were snapped would be all the ones found past the Light Map. So all those guys would be the ones with the epic return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom