• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Also, I made this sprite of the scrapped grass starter's 2nd stage. It was for a fangame based off of the Gold/Silver beta, but I never got around to actually working on it past the first town.

153.png

Shiny:
153s.png

153b.png

153sb.png

Rosarill, Marill (I didn't edit Azumarill/Rosamarill)
180.png
180b.png

180s.png
180sb.png

181.png
181b.png

181s.png
181sb.png

Umbreon (It was a poison-type)
209.png
209b.png

209s.png
209sb.png

Igglybuff
175.png
175b.png

175s.png
175sb.png

(I can't attach anymore files...if you want to see Cleffa, ask me. I just gave it its alien antenna. These and Animon are all I made.)

Last edited:

Tako Tuesday

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0245-5753-9220
Also, I made this sprite of the scrapped grass starter's 2nd stage. It was for a fangame based off of the Gold/Silver beta, but I never got around to actually working on it past the first town.

View attachment 238644

Shiny:
View attachment 238645

Cool stuff! The sprite style reminds me of gen 4. Also I still can't get over how Chikorita was supposed to evolve into that strange, flower-alien looking creature...

Last edited:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Cool stuff! The sprite style reminds me of gen 4. Also I still can't get over how Chikorita was supposed to evolve into that strage, flower-alien looking creature...
To be honest, I just edited HG/SS sprites and drew over the original grass starter sprite; had to make the back sprite for it on my own.

The Animon sprites are the only ones that are actually 100% my own work. Animon was my favorite out of the bunch, though I still liked them all a lot.

I'll just go ahead and post them here, along with Cleffa:

191.png
191b.png

191s.png
191sb.png

174.png
174b.png

174s.png
174sb.png

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I wonder if the beta leak and the attention madame got made game freak go
“Hey people really want a farfetch’d evolution. Let’s revisit it and see what we come up with!”

Tako Tuesday

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0245-5753-9220
On the subject of unused pokemon, I found this video someone made of a gen 2 hack with unused pokemon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fG04fAfmzw
I recognize some of these, but others are just..weird.
Yep, this is the full lineup of the prototype 'mons. Some are weird for sure, but I wouldn't mind if all the entirely cut 'mons made it in the final game.
To be honest, I just edited HG/SS sprites and drew over the original grass starter sprite; had to make the back sprite for it on my own.

The Animon sprites are the only ones that are actually 100% my own work. Animon was my favorite out of the bunch.

I'll just go ahead and post them here, along with Cleffa:

Wow, that Animon sprite is really good! I had no idea you made it! Cleffa with an antenna is pretty cute, but makes her look more "alien like", which makes sense since the Clefairy line presumably comes from space.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I'm making a decent amount of progress in Fire Emblem: Three Houses. I'm on chapter ten, and if the cut-off dates for all of the paralogues are any indication, something dramatic is going to happen at the end of chapter eleven. (possibly the time-skip? I know there is one, and I'm pretty sure that it skips forward five years since that's the thousandth anniversary, but all I know about it is that Dimitri gets an eyepatch)

So far, I've recruited Ingrid, Leonie, and Raphael to my house, along with Shamir, Hanneman, and Manuela. I don't know how important it is to recruit people (I have a hard time making sure that they all get used in battles as it is), but if possible, I want to recruit Setheth, Alois, and maybe Annie and Felix.

I need to figure out how to use my time effectively; I'm not sure whether it's better to get one-on-one instruction from the staff to boost Byleth's abilities, or if I should try seminars. (though going by the online statistics, people rarely choose seminars)

I could see Byleth or Edelgard getting into Smash Bros., though given a choice, I'd prefer Edelgard. (Byleth seems kind of bland in terms of personality and appearance, with his/her main unique selling point being a whip sword that could be pretty similar to Simon/Richter) Then again, I don't know what the storylines for the other houses are like.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Link's Awakening in two days! Whoo!

I've never made it too terribly far into the original so this is pretty exciting for me.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
So as of now, I've started going back into my second playthrough of Pokemon Moon, and currently in the first trial close to the finish. The starter I chose this time was Rowlet, before in my first time playing I chose Popplio for the adventure. Also does anyone think Delibird would be a viable party member to recruit in the team I'm developing? Been thinking through some choices for who to catch this time.

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
With Sirfetch'd being fighting, I guess my team won't be using Conkeldurr. But that's fine, Sirfetch'd is the most necessary Pokemon this gen right now.

Also I kind of like the slow pace of information drops. Keeps the game mysterious.

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
So as of now, I've started going back into my second playthrough of Pokemon Moon, and currently in the first trial close to the finish. The starter I chose this time was Rowlet, before in my first time playing I chose Popplio for the adventure. Also does anyone think Delibird would be a viable party member to recruit in the team I'm developing? Been thinking through some choices for who to catch this time.
Delibird's a pretty terrible mon all around. I wouldn't use it.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I'm making a decent amount of progress in Fire Emblem: Three Houses. I'm on chapter ten, and if the cut-off dates for all of the paralogues are any indication, something dramatic is going to happen at the end of chapter eleven. (possibly the time-skip? I know there is one, and I'm pretty sure that it skips forward five years since that's the thousandth anniversary, but all I know about it is that Dimitri gets an eyepatch)

So far, I've recruited Ingrid, Leonie, and Raphael to my house, along with Shamir, Hanneman, and Manuela. I don't know how important it is to recruit people (I have a hard time making sure that they all get used in battles as it is), but if possible, I want to recruit Setheth, Alois, and maybe Annie and Felix.

I need to figure out how to use my time effectively; I'm not sure whether it's better to get one-on-one instruction from the staff to boost Byleth's abilities, or if I should try seminars. (though going by the online statistics, people rarely choose seminars)

I could see Byleth or Edelgard getting into Smash Bros., though given a choice, I'd prefer Edelgard. (Byleth seems kind of bland in terms of personality and appearance, with his/her main unique selling point being a whip sword that could be pretty similar to Simon/Richter) Then again, I don't know what the storylines for the other houses are like.
Alois should be recruitable in your next chapter.

Also depending on your route you can’t get setheth

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152

I don't want to spoil anything but make sure to talk to Edelgard on your free time next month in chapter 11. The way you respond to her will determine whether or not you go onto a completely different route for the timeskip. You might want to make an extra save in advance just in case.

Felix is easy to recruit since you probably have a high sword skill right now, and Alois can be recruited in chapter 11 at any time.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Thinking about dunsparce would be a pretty logical exclusive against farfetch’d.

Version exclusives usually share the same primary typing with a different secondary( if at all).

Dunsparce is normal like far, and would like evolve into a dragon that wouldn’t need its normal typing. Making it just like sirfetch’d, it ditches its old typing for a complete new one

D

Deleted member

I would recommend trying to get Felix if you haven't done so already. He only asks for Sword and Spd so he's one of the easiest recruits alongside Sylvain(if playing FByleth), and Ignatz and Dorothea(both ask for Authority which is a skill your Byleth should be raising for a long time).
Alois can be recruited during Ch11 so get him before doing the other big thing everyone is telling you to do.

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero

osby

Smash Obsessed
I know I'm late to its hype train, but Steven Universe Movie is really freaking good. Definitely one of the best original movies of Cartoon Network.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom