• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Hey, Sirfetchd looks pretty nicee, He looks like an old man bird with a sword.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Ok. I think I'm okay to be back. Banjo games always mellow me out.
Although, I gotta say. In Tooie. Since, unlike the first game, you don't really get anything for completing the game 100%, and you only really need 55 jiggies to unlock the final world, I think I'm gonna skip over a few choice challenges. I'll defiantly come back and 100% it if it ever gets a remake trilogy with Kazooie and Grunty's Revenge. But, well, I'm not getting early onset arthritis.

Then again, everyone complains about the Alchemist mission in Spyro 2 and I did that on my first try in the Reignited Trilogy.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Some random kids were filming me in school for whatever reason. When I asked them to stop they just ran away. Now they’re probably going to post it on TikTok or something. ****.

I really don’t like my appearance, and I’m not comfortable with it being posted online.

Last edited:

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
Does anyone else think recent Pokemon names are less memorable? I've watched every trailer for Sword and Shield and the only one I could name is Corviknight, and I'm not even sure that's spelled right.

Like, it almost feels like they've forgotten what made the Pokemon from the first 3 or 4 generations really pop.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Does anyone else think recent Pokemon names are less memorable? I've watched every trailer for Sword and Shield and the only one I could name is Corviknight, and I'm not even sure that's spelled right.

Like, it almost feels like they've forgotten what made the Pokemon from the first 3 or 4 generations really pop.
They’ve gotten a little more silly, but I think that makes them more memorable.

Names like Impidimp, Rolycoly, or Polteageist are ridiculous. Which means I’m more likely to remember them.

That’s just me though.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I think it's more like making up 800+ names with same few rules and making all of them memorable is impossible.

Also I've initially thought the same thing about XY Pokemon and now I remember most of their games. Give it some time and it'll get easier as you see and hear about them more.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Sirfetch’d has a signature move called meteor assault.

It’s very powerful but like giga impact it won’t be able to move the next turn.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I’m watching the latest Fire Force episode (Toonami) and

BRUH

without spoiling anything, THAT ESCALATED REAL ****ING QUICKLY

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
This can actually get mad annoying if the keep the item that increases Farfetch'd's chance of scoring a crit hit.
I forgot the stick was an actual item. That be pretty good then

Last edited:

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
This year: Banjo & Kazooie came back, Battle for Bikini Bottom was announced to come back, and now the list of Disney Plus offerings include So Weird, a show I loved as a kid that was abandoned and neglected for the new blood. All three I thought would never come back, especially the last one. My childhood is all coming back, all in one year.

EDIT: And to point out how bizarre this is for me. Looking it up, So Weird's one of only three Disney Channel dramas, the only one to come back. Even popular shows from that time period like The Famous Jett Jackson and The Jersey is not on there. There must have been some demand for it, which I did not expect.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Anyway, as of now, only 6 non-legendary Gen 1 Pokemon have no evolution ties:
Ditto
Lapras
Tauros
Pincir
Kangaskan
Aerodactyl

However, 3 of these can Mega evolve, which leaves us with
Ditto
Tauros
Lapras

Noipoi

Howdy!
Ditto
Lapras
Tauros
Pincir
Kangaskan
Aerodactyl

Ditto
Tauros
Lapras
Galarian Lapras evolution that goes full Nessie let’s go

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Ditto
Lapras
Tauros
Pincir
Kangaskan
Aerodactyl

Ditto
Tauros
Lapras
I think Tauros and Lapras should get pre evolutions if anything but I dunno what they'd do with ditto lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom