• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
This game just makes me want it less and less every day.
I'm not gonna be too critical because I'm sure plenty of people have responded to this, but you're kinda bringing down the mood for people who're genuinely excited for SwSh. I feel like you've made several similar statements over the past few weeks, and while you're entitled to an opinion, you've made your point clear: SwSh doesn't look interesting and you won't be buying it.

Maybe you could've worded this differently, like, "I still don't think I'm buying SwSh, but it's cool FarFetch'd finally got an evolution."

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Page 1980.

The year 1980.

The year Pac-Man hit the arcades.

Oh yeah, we're doing this again like we did in the last thread.

D

Deleted member

In addition to the Fetch'd duo, Karrablast and Escavalier have been confirmed for Sword and Shield. This brings the total of known Pokemon to 244.
If they're in, Shelmet and Accelgor HAVE to be in as well
So that technically brings us to 246

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Today marks the 1-Year Anniversary of the day the Internet had the biggest "nutting" of all-time:

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Think we’ll get N64 games on Switch online next year?
I hope so. I'd love to play some of the multiplayer games online.

Also wouldn't be opposed to Harvest Moon 64 being there.

D

Deleted member

Today marks the 1-Year Anniversary of the day the Internet had the biggest "nutting" of all-time:

It gave us Chompette, who's infinitely more cute if more likely to cause bleeding.

736.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Tako Tuesday

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0245-5753-9220

Today also marks the one year anniversary of my biggest groan towards the Internet. I'm glad her popularity has died down. No shame to anyone that liked her of course, but I was just not a fan.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Is sirfetch’d the only Pokémon besides eevee to completely lose its pre evolution typing?

Also want Pokémon do you think a it’s opposite in shield. It’s likely something that gets a new evolution as well

Noipoi

Howdy!
Is sirfetch’d the only Pokémon besides eevee to completely lose its pre evolution typing?

Also want Pokémon do you think a it’s opposite in shield. It’s likely something that gets a new evolution as well
I think so, yeah.

And I want a shield-y Dunsparce.

Still bothered by the name. "Bowsette" implies Toadette found a Super Crown and transformed into Bowser, not Bowser into Peach.
Peacher doesn’t have the same ring

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

Azurill did pre-Gen VI.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
And then switch them around
because the scrapped one is leagues better than Sirfetch'd
no way

like some of the beta ones are cool, but there are some clear improvements - like proto Raikou, Entei and Suicune are waaaay worse

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I liked Madame/Goosechas'd, but Sirfetch'd is a chad.

I still wish we got the original Tangela evolution and the baby.

And some of the other 'mons, like the wolf-sheep ones, Bomseel, the other baby 'mons, Kurkstraw, Girafarig's ghost-like pre-evolution, the anchor shark, Qwilfish evolution...

and Animon.
Animon2.png

also Gorochu would've been cool, but I also like Pichu and I guess they'll never have a Pokémon that can evolve three times.

Last edited:

Tako Tuesday

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0245-5753-9220
I liked Madame/Goosechas'd, but Sirfetch'd is a chad.

I still wish we got the original Tangela evolution and the baby.

And some of the other 'mons, like the wolf-sheep ones, Bomseel, the other baby 'mons, Kurkstraw, Girafarig's ghost-like pre-evolution, the anchor shark, Qwilfish evolution...

and Animon.
View attachment 238643

also Gorochu would've been cool, but I also like Pichu and I guess they'll never have a Pokémon that can evolve three times.
Another one I would've liked to have gotten would be beta Lickilicky

It's such a cool design imo, and the final one just doesn't compare. But hey, at least the final one has free WiFi!

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Watching the Detective Pikachu movie again is making me wish they'd give us new details on the video game sequel already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom