• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Hope there aren't any great Pokemon that are exclusive to Shield - you can always trade for them, but requests on the GTS are wack (guess you can go ask on somewhere like Reddit though)

On the topic of version exclusives though, I was wondering what versions people here have played over the years. For me it was:
R/B/Y
G
/S/C
R/S/E
FR/LG
D/P/Pt
HG/SS
B/W
B2/W2
X/Y
S/M
US/UM
OR, M, & G (which I kinda put down).

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
What the **** the Farfetchd evo is version exclusive and they didn't bother confirming a Shield version exclusive alongside it? I swear this game would flop if it wasn't called Pokemon
People got pissy when they revealed too much for Sun/Moon, so now they’re doing the opposite.

Next gen they’ll reveal literally everything again, and people will get pissy, so they’ll do the opposite.

The cycle will continue until the end of time.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
People got pissy when they revealed too much for Sun/Moon, so now they’re doing the opposite.

Next gen they’ll reveal literally everything again, and people will get pissy, so they’ll do the opposite.

The cycle will continue until the end of time.
I get people not liking how they were showing literally everything prerelease but showing **** all prerelease is even worse

D

Deleted member

I get people not liking how they were showing literally everything prerelease but showing **** all prerelease is even worse
Shoutouts to Three Houses which showed everything a month before release. Yes, it was a terrible marketing strategy.

Tako Tuesday

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0245-5753-9220
Now that a lot of things have Ben (heh) confirmed I feel like we should talk about this a bit more. Which ones do you guys think will be revealed next?
View attachment 238619
To be honest, I feel like people who still don't believe this leek (heh) are in denial. There's obviously no way someone could just guess stuff like dynamax and gigantamax before the reveals, and basically everything else has been proven true so far with only a few things left unannounced as of now.

I know that you shouldn't put all your faith in leeks (ok I'm done now), but I feel like this one has so much credibility that there's no reason not to believe it. And I know some people who are still firm anti-believers for some reason.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
To be honest, I feel like people who still don't believe this leek (heh) are in denial. There's obviously no way someone could just guess stuff like dynamax and gigantamax before the reveals, and basically everything else has been proven true so far with only a few things left unannounced as of now.

I know that you shouldn't put all your faith in leeks (ok I'm done now), but I feel like this one has so much credibility that there's no reason not to believe it. And I know some people who are still firm anti-believers for some reason.
you're giving me grinch flashbacks

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
TFW Sirfetch'd has a sword and shield but is only in Sword.
The thing is that it likely isn't "it can only evolve in Sword" but rather "Farfetch'd is only found in Sword."

And Farfetch'd doesn't have a shield.

Tako Tuesday

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0245-5753-9220
you're giving me grinch flashbacks
The difference with this and the Grinch leek is that there was no actual evidence for grinch, just people hoping and saying it seemed believable because of all that seemingly went into it. There was actually evidence against it, thanks to Box Theory and verge saying he heard Incineroar was in(cineroar).

With the Affleck leek, it already proved a number of new mechanics, pokemon and characters to be true, long before their official announcements.

What I'm trying to say is, Affleck has solid evidence, Grinch did not.

Tako Tuesday

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0245-5753-9220
This game just makes me want it less and less every day.
This game makes me want it more and more every day. From the first reveal, I was severely let down due to the graphics not living up to my expectations.

But the more they show, the more I can see myself having a good time with this game. Sure, it may not be the home console pokemon game I dreamed of, but I'm pretty confident that it will at least be a fun addition to my future Switch library.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom