• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Sirfetch’d is the first Pokémon I’m adding to the team since June lmao

Not that I didn’t like any others. Obstagoon, Weezing, Cramorant. But the typings clashed with the team. I’m all about balance.

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
Sirfetch’d is the first Pokémon I’m adding to the team since June lmao

Not that I didn’t like any others. Obstagoon, Weezing, Cramorant. But the typings clashed with the team. I’m all about balance.
Why have balance when you could have six Sirfetch'd

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Hope there aren't any great Pokemon that are exclusive to Shield - you can always trade for them, but requests on the GTS are wack (guess you can go ask on somewhere like Reddit though)

On the topic of version exclusives though, I was wondering what versions people here have played over the years. For me it was:
R/B/Y
G
/S/C
R/S/E
FR/LG
D/P/Pt
HG/SS
B/W
B2/W2
X/Y
S/M
US/UM
Red, tried it out on virtual console cuz I wan't even born when it initially came out lol. Anyways, chose Bulbasaur as my starter
Have yet to play G/S/C
Have yet to play R/S/E
Have yet to play FR/LG
Have yet to play D/P/Pt
Heartgold, chose Cyndaquil as my starter
Black, chose Tepig as my starter
Have yet to play B2/W2
X, chose Forakie as my starter
Have yet to play OR/AS (You missed this one btw)
Moon, chose Litten as my starter
Have yet to play US/UM
As For Sw/Sh, I'm getting Sword all the way. And so far, it seems that I'll be going for Scorbunny as my starter

Last edited:

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Welp. Not exactly NSFW but it it's the first pic in the category recently created for Sirfetch'd on an NSFW site lol

246d83d79a54fe957ceef83801707248.jpg

D

Deleted member

Hope there aren't any great Pokemon that are exclusive to Shield - you can always trade for them, but requests on the GTS are wack (guess you can go ask on somewhere like Reddit though)

On the topic of version exclusives though, I was wondering what versions people here have played over the years. For me it was:
R/B/Y
G
/S/C
R/S/E
FR/LG
D/P/Pt
HG/SS
B/W
B2/W2
X/Y
S/M
US/UM
Wasen't Born(played a bit of red from an old gameboy)
Wasen't Born
see above
see above
Toddler
Toddler
Never played, but have seen one of my family members play
see above
First game I played, not bad, just didn't like
Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire= First pokemon game I finished
never played
never played
Let's Go=almost finished the whole game, own both.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
MLP is gonna be ending soon. Like, next month at the latest for the series finale.

I've already seen it end due to leaks but yeah.

Alicorn

Cyber Bunny
Whenever I look at Armored Charizard I can't help but think about Giovanni enacting the opening title sequence of that 90s Ironman cartoon. that theme is so catchy

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I want evolutions. They’ve already lost me on buying the game (though I might put it on my Christmas list), but i’ve been waiting to see the evolutions to finally seal my Evil Pokémon Team design so I can share the idea with y’all. Remember that? @Taylor F @Gyrom8 @JDCabrera Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen Noipoi Noipoi and @Blade of Evil's Bane all agreed to be my admins.

Speaking of, Gwen, I still need the rest of your team.
I... Forgot. I'm gonna need a reminder, try to remind me in like idk, 3 hours so I'll be off work

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Happy Anniversary to the objectively best Generation of Pokemon:
Gen 5 is one of the generations I really enjoy. I think it gets underrated; especially since the story is quite well-written by Pokemon standards. My favorite generation will probably always be Gen 2, but Gen 5 is a close 2nd.
Good morning everyone, hows it goin?
Doing ok. Dropped off my car for a check-up and now I'm home chilling, sippin on coffee.
Hey guys, so what does everyone think of Sirfetch'd?
Majestic

Skyline1992

Smash Apprentice
Sirfetch'd looks more like a Galarian Farfetch'd than an actual evolution. They should have given it knights armor to make it stand out more.

Last edited:

Tako Tuesday

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0245-5753-9220

R/B/Y
G
/S/C
R/S/E
FR/LG
D/P/Pt
HG/SS
B/W
B2/W2
X/Y
S/M
US/UM
For me it would be:
R/B/Y
G/S/C
R/
S/E
FR/LG
D/P/Pt
HG/SS
B/W
B2/W2

X/Y
OR/
AS
S/M
US/UM

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Ring a Ding is the best selectable track in Smash

Not even Megalovania can compare to it's perfection

Like how do you even manage?

Last edited:

Cracke

Smash Journeyman
Now that a lot of things have Ben (heh) confirmed I feel like we should talk about this a bit more. Which ones do you guys think will be revealed next?
JqFT8icnzW2YXtK_J4Vqva8RfBxEa66rtFxGKlkDJro.jpg

D

Deleted member

What the **** the Farfetchd evo is version exclusive and they didn't bother confirming a Shield version exclusive alongside it? I swear this game would flop if it wasn't called Pokemon
TFW Sirfetch'd has a sword and shield but is only in Sword.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom