• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I’ve have numerous instances like that but it’s hard to know what is strange behavior and what’s just curious behavior. I get stares a lot and, while it’s unnerving, it comes with the territory. I often approach these sort of situations as “this person isn’t creepy or racist but generally curious because maybe I’m the first foreigner they have met/my daughter was the first hafu person they met”. I am also active the community and people know my wife and daughter so I thought maybe this woman was somehow connected. In the end, I always try to be respectful and polite as it reflects back on the expat community.

My wife suggested perhaps she was either deaf or possibly something mentally wrong. Either way, it gave me the creeps.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Wendy is a bit young, isn't she?

But then again, you have to wonder how Bowser Jr. was conceived... And they aren't Bowser's family anymore...
Bowser’s canonically a tiny bit of a softie, in his own gruff way.

I like to think he found the Koopalings as babies and took them in, under the guise of raising elite assassins but really just caring for abandoned children.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
I mean, yeah. Plus considering the technology they've gotten their hands on before as well as the magic that also exists in the verse, it wouldn't surprise me if the "Bowser Jr. is a clone" theory is correct

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Lol well who creates the babies for the Storks?

I know the Stars (likely Star Spirits) blessed the Star Children, but can they create life in general as well?

Tako Tuesday

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0245-5753-9220
I just finished watching Amphibia. It is now my second favorite isekai anime of all time. Welp, time to watch Ducktales until season 2 comes out!

Also new pokemon reveal on Wednesday. Nice.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Naw. I like to give myself the headache. I love trying to find logic where there appears to be none.

Also, apparently, according to the comics or something, Peach's father is just imprisoned in some room of the castle or something because he's too stupid and unfit to be a ruler.

I'll just assume the Queen is tending to him and keeping him happy.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Life sucks. I just wrote a multi paragraph vent text of all my issues to my mom. I don’t know what it will accomplish.

I just wish people would finally realize that “hey, maybe people shouldn’t need to suffer in order to be happy. Maybe we should just try to make other people happy because making them happy would make us happy!”

I’m sick of chasing scores. I just wanna get lost in and enjoy the world.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Also

I'm pretty sure someone brought this up today but

That is legitimately terrifying.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Also

I'm pretty sure someone brought this up today but

[]

That is legitimately terrifying.
holy **** why does it sound like eternal screaming and suffering.

Also calling it now, Guzzlord eats the League Trophy.

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
Even if it doesn’t happen the remote more plausibility is making me happy to spread the word on him.

But yeah it’d either be Adol or the current Kiseki/Trails protagonist Rean (this is coming from Falcoms own presidents mouth on who he said he’d put in if he could put one of their characters in).

Although the swordsman line is odd since Adol also uses a sword, (but Rean would certainly be our first playable eastern styled swordsman if in the low blue moon chance this happened).

From this interview but it casually talks spoilers from bits of the Trails in the Sky, and the Crossbell arcs in regards to the upcoming localization of Cold Steel 3 (so if anyone cares they can avoid it, since all 9 of the Kiseki games are so interconnected and all).

https://www.esterior.net/2019/07/anime-expo-2019-an-interview-with-toshihiro-kondo/
I really need to play more Falcom games
Legend of Heroes has a incredible soundtrack but im not in the mood to play JRPGs rn

Xanadu and some older YS games look fun though

The Mega Drive remakes of falcom games all look great (Lord Monarch looks super appealing compared to other versions) but sadly I think most of them went untranslated.
I might try out Popful Mail.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

How would you feel if Ash as we know it leaves the anime, but the Galar anime follows AU movie Ash instead?
IMO I'd feel like it'll alienate the older fans who have been following the anime for so many years.

Shroob

Sup?
holy **** why does it sound like eternal screaming and suffering.

Also calling it now, Guzzlord eats the League Trophy.
Well, I mean

You'd be pretty hangry too if you were in a constant state of hunger due to your mouth being a literal black hole.

Shroob

Sup?
"Guzzlord, eat a Snickers."

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?"

"You're not yourself when you're hungry."

*Tosses a Snickers into the abyss*

"Better?"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Noipoi

Howdy!
I feel like even the older fans are sick of Forever 10 and the Three Stooges by this point...
Team Rocket is perfect in every way shape and form, and if they were to leave the anime I’d want them to have the happiest ending possible.

But yeah I’m down for a new main character.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Team Rocket is perfect in every way shape and form, and if they were to leave the anime I’d want them to have the happiest ending possible.

But yeah I’m down for a new main character.
Fair enough, they were the only thing keeping me somewhat invested but even they got a little repetitive after a while. They deserve a good ending though.

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
I really need to play more Falcom games
Legend of Heroes has a incredible soundtrack but im not in the mood to play JRPGs rn

Xanadu and some older YS games look fun though

The Mega Drive remakes of falcom games all look great (Lord Monarch looks super appealing compared to other versions) but sadly I think most of them went untranslated.
I might try out Popful Mail.
I recommend pretty much every Falcom game you can get your hands on, a lot of them are on Steam too :)

Sad about the few that are untranslated though yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom