• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Kokichi was a smasher wasnt he?
Im not crying
Edit: Danganronpa V3 spoilers
Kokichi was actually a great character, including his calculated chaos. Kokichi’s voice acting in the 4th class trial was unbelievably spectacular, too. Once it said “This World is Mine”, though, I knew that Kokichi was either gonna die or be the killer. Looking back on it, he’s literally just Nagito.

Before the fifth class trial: “Kokichi, you absolute idiot.”

After the fifth class trial: “Kokichi, you sly dog. Even after death...”

I wasn’t even upset because he messed with me so hard the whole time. But he still was a great character.

Kaede’s execution though... that was frightening, disgusting, and depressing at the same time. That was the saddest death of the game, and I was sooo mad about it. Especially after the 6th trial.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Edit: Danganronpa V3 spoilers
Kokichi was actually a great character, including his calculated chaos. Kokichi’s voice acting in the 4th class trial was unbelievably spectacular, too. Once it said “This World is Mine”, though, I knew that Kokichi was either gonna die or be the killer. Looking back on it, he’s literally just Nagito.

Before the fifth class trial: “Kokichi, you absolute idiot.”

After the fifth class trial: “Kokichi, you sly dog. Even after death...”

I wasn’t even upset because he messed with me so hard the whole time. But he still was a great character.

Kaede’s execution though... that was frightening, disgusting, and depressing at the same time. That was the saddest death of the game, and I was sooo mad about it. Especially after the 6th trial.
I was more mad/sad about Kokichi because he WILLING killed himself. I became a huge fan of him by that point, just like how Nagito willing killed himself who is also another character I love lol

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Someone pointing this out on twitter and
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Yeah Banjo coming out and Xbox being promoted in an official Nintendo direct, Smash Bros Ultimate X Undertale and Ash winning the Pokemon League all in one month is pretty crazy. This year has been so interesting and eventful that's for sure.

D

Deleted member

Hey does anyone here still unironically think bandana dee will get in
Yeah I'd like him in but no way is he going to get in. I'd mostly like for him to get in so a friend of mine could get a character he wants but I don't realistically see him getting in sadly.

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
I wish there’s more posts of people salty about how Banjo is really annoying to fight against because of their eggs. It makes things a bit more enjoyable personally.

D

Deleted member

The sub for today's Pokemon episode came out. Ash's reaction mirrors pretty much everyone else who watched.

View attachment 238378
>MFW
Crying reaction image.jpg
Ash actually winning a league is insane it was like tradition for him to never win but now he's finally won. It's actually incredible. But.. What happens now? Ash was always the protagonist and now that his Story is pretty much done what now? New Protagonist? New anime? What kind of shakeup is the Pokemon team going to do?

The future of the Pokemon Anime is uncertain but good on Ash for winning. Good on him.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Wait? Is this... the SwSh anime? The game isn't even out yet. We don't even know the final evolutions yet. Is this just how Pokemon works!
Uhh, if there was a SwSh anime, we'd be talking about it.

... How have you not seen any pics of Ash throughout like the entire 3 years this has been running?

Last edited:

StormC

Smash Hero
I took so much **** on there in that 2014-2018 period because I kept standing up for Ridley, I was always met with toxicity even if I put a lot of thought into my posts and delivered it in a respectful manner. The only counterargument I was met with was "But Sakurai said...", and yeah, I wasn't ever discussing his likelihood (I had given up at that point), I was only ever discussing my vision of how I believed he could work.

The Smash Subreddit is such a bad place for speculation, not just because of the toxicity, but also the whole format just doesn't lend itself to anything but the circlejerk. Reddit in general is only good for news, headlines and gifs, it utterly fails as a forum.
I got into a similar schism back in the day on the Smash subreddit with someone who mocked K. Rool and his fans, and said if we wanted a playable villain so bad, Greninja and the Koopalings would suffice.

Wish I knew where he was now. One of the best parts of your character getting in is the crow eating. (I'm a very vindactive person.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom