• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaxyman

Smash Journeyman
training stage leaning combos with Ken til I drop
Alright, so now that the discussion died again:

Who or what is your Most Wanted for DLC?

Honestly, aside from Undertale reps(which imo is fairly likely because why would Toby not vouch for a actual Undertale character, given the unique chance he had? Maybe just didn't feel like it? )

Steve. He's a really unique character that has tons of moveset potential, ranging from Swordie to building a tiny city with blocks.
Only problem would be licensing, but since Microsoft and Nintendo are buds now, not really that big of a deal. It's mainly if Sakurai put a hard "1 character per company" limit that would be a problem.
DOOM GUY. 100% will become my main no questions asked even though im already maining 2 characters

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I personally thought the Sword & Shield graphics in the more-recent trailers were nice and detailed; I mean, did y’all see the wood and stuff in the Pokémon Center?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Talk about generalizing.
That’s not how I say it. I don’t care what the arguments are. I’m sick of people being unable to share their opinions, no matter what they are, without getting attacked.

And all you guys are focusing on it the opinions themselves. Which is the exact thing I’m frustrated with.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
And all you guys are focusing on it the opinions themselves. Which is the exact thing I’m frustrated with.
Again, you're generalizing. That isn't every Smash fan ever.

ok so conversation is going real slow on this chat so imma fire off a question: if none of your mains or secondaries were in the game, who would you play then.
Hmm... :ultbanjokazooie:, :ultjoker:, :ultpiranha:, or :ultwario:.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
That’s not how I say it. I don’t care what the arguments are. I’m sick of people being unable to share their opinions, no matter what they are, without getting attacked.

Sorry but "Terry is a waste, no one even plays his games" Is a pretty reasonable thing to be attacked for saying because its clearn people do play his game. well, attacked isnt the right word, corrected, I should say

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Kinda feel like starting to collect old Pokemon cards again, for the sake of nostalgia.

D

Deleted member

Again, you're generalizing. That isn't every Smash fan ever.

Hmm... :ultbanjokazooie:, :ultjoker:, :ultpiranha:, or :ultwario:.
no, but these sort of people are very common in the Smash community and are not hard to come across. I'm sure you could find another thread in this forum and find one of those people lurking in there.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Sakurai is elite Minecrafter, better than the 111,999,999+ other players there are every month.

I have no proof of this, but he has shown that he loves the game and I have to shill Steve.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Sakurai is elite Minecrafter, better than the 111,999,999+ other players there are every month.

I have no proof of this, but he has shown that he loves the game and I have to shill Steve.
I'm pretty certain we will definitely see Steve tbh especially now with the announcement of additional DLC and Nintendo's and Microsoft's buddy-buddy relationship given how "easy" as Phil Spencer stated to get:ultbanjokazooie:in.

I can easily see another Microsoft rep getting in and being Steve.

D

Deleted member

ok, so if the heavy from tf2 got in, would you guys be mad? this is a genuine question.
I would love for Heavy to get in as he has a lot of personality and charm. He could also bring a neat playstyle so I'd love for the dude to get in.

Galaxyman

Smash Journeyman
training stage leaning combos with Ken til I drop
I'm pretty certain we will definitely see Steve tbh especially now with the announcement of additional DLC and Nintendo's and Microsoft's buddy-buddy relationship given how "easy" as Phil Spencer stated to get:ultbanjokazooie:in.

I can easily see another Microsoft rep getting in and being Steve.
yeah if we do get another microsoft rep its gonna be steve?

I would love for Heavy to get in as he has a lot of personality and charm. He could also bring a neat playstyle so I'd love for the dude to get in.
Welcome to the pootis cult brother

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
ok so conversation is going real slow on this chat so imma fire off a question: if none of your mains or secondaries were in the game, who would you play then.
That's easy, because my main is Dark Samus, with Ridley as secondary. However, my main since Brawl has been R.O.B., and he's still my tertiary, and I would've been content playing him yet again if they hadn't added either of those two. Heck, R.O.B. is actually top tier in this game, so I'd have much more of a competitive edge. Of course the game I finally get a new main is the game where R.O.B.'s a buff boi

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
As much as I've loved the DLC outside of :ultbanjokazooie:, I'd probably still stick with :ultpokemontrainer:, though I probably wouldn't be playing as much as I do now. There was a huge drop-off in me playing Ultimate until :ultjoker: gave me hope for new franchises I like coming to Smash, and even franchises I don't care about have had more interesting characters than newcomers in the base game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom