• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
this kinda shows the pokemon company being tired of developing pokemon, but too lazy to think up something new. i dunno weather to feel bad, or feel mad.
Or maybe they just wanted to try something different, like a tournament, than the usual elite 4?

Not literally everything is a case of “Lazyfreak”

Last edited:

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
this kinda shows the pokemon company being tired of developing pokemon, but too lazy to think up something new. i dunno weather to feel bad, or feel mad.
how does trying something new show that they can't think up of something new

osby

Smash Obsessed
Or maybe they just wanted to try something different, like a tournament, than the usual elite 4?

Not literally everything is a case of “Lazyfreak”
Can you believe we still have to fill our own taxes and scratch our own backs? Ffs, GameFreak.

Enough with sheeple defending their apathy towards fans.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Can you believe we still have to fill our own taxes and scratch our own backs? Ffs, GameFreak.

Enough with sheeple defending their apathy towards fans.
It is 2019 and I still have to breathe in order to live.

Thanks, Gamefreak. #FireMasuda

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Went to go outside to get some fresh air and bond with the dogs. What we talking about now.

*Sees Alvin and the Chipmunks talk*

Uhhhh okay...

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Toby Fox has shown off some new stuff for Deltarune Chapter 2!
He has shown off a new area, and the music that plays in it.
We also have a new theme for Noelle, that is also used in other areas of the game. It seems that she will join your team as a party member.
We also have some new portraits for Noelle, Susie, and Ralsei. It seems that Susie will keep her hair out of her eyes in chapter 2, and that Ralsei won't wear his hat anymore. That, or these are just used for certain sections.

Noipoi Noipoi Aurane Aurane @Taylor F

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
I remember watching Alvin when I was younger, and I liked it a lot to where I was a fan.

I especially like the Christmas special, that one Frankenstein one where Alvin, and his brothers had to raise him in a movie theme park, and also that one movie that’s like Mario Odyssey, but it’s more of a race.

Then the realistic movies came along, and I wasn’t as interested anymore.

Shroob

Sup?
While it may not be everyone, the problem is that it's still a prominent issue in the community and one that hasn't gotten any better. Whether it's here, twitter, Resetera, or even smaller threads on other Nintendo sites you still get this tribalistic character war that pops up between users that make speculation for many turn into a chore. Many fans are have said that they don't have fun speculating anymore because they feel like they can't talk about their character choices without someone insulting them for it or watching people get on each other's case over it, and it restricts the discussion when you can't look at characters outside of a certain bubble without feeling like you'll have to defend yourself. It's even worse when a character outside of that bubble does get in since then you have a slew of people claiming up and down that they're 'undeserving' and should've been preferred character A or Z, so if you like that certain character then you have to deal with fans lashing out because they refuse to accept someone outside of that sphere.

It's been a problem for a long time and it's something that does need to be addressed. Speculation should be fun because that's why all of us are here: to have fun talking about the different characters that could or could not get in. If you remove that and twist it into bickering then you're removing why people came here to talk, and whether it's a few or many contributing to that problem it's still something that as a community we do need to be better about.
Pretty much this.

I'm so tired of "LITERALLY WHO???"

Bruh, you're on the internet, if you have a name, it takes literally ten seconds.

But the truth is, they don't 'really' care about who it is because it's not a character generally agreed upon by the community like Geno, Isaac or Banjo was in the first place.

I've said it multiple times, but the Smash bubble wants what 'it' wants. It's been throwing around the same dozen or so names since Brawl.

Noipoi

Howdy!
We also have a new theme for Noelle, that is also used in other areas of the game. It seems that she will join your team as a party member.
We also have some new portraits for Noelle, Susie, and Ralsei. It seems that Susie will keep her hair out of her eyes in chapter 2, and that Ralsei won't wear his hat anymore. That, or these are just used for certain sections.

Aw yeah, this is happenin!

Galaxyman

Smash Journeyman
training stage leaning combos with Ken til I drop

I dont play undertale, but the music is always good.

Kingslime304

Smash Lord

Well, this happened right after that.

4745FDE1-A2AF-4151-A0AA-C8A24BEE5DDD.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom