• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I'll never not believe that Shrek or Goku won the fighter ballot with Sakurai's comment on how Bayonetta was "Among the top 5 and the most realizable fighter"

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Today was the grand opening of a new Lidl grocery store from where I live, I went to this other store with my mom some time ago to see what it's like.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Been watching the YouTube channel Dodo, Hope for Paws and Howl of a Dog. It really helps lifts my spirits to see dogs being saved and given the lives they deserve. ^_^

I don't know how we'd be without our 4 legged friends. We don't deserve dogs they're such innocent souls.

Random fact. I'm more of an animal person then a people person and also more emphatic with dogs then I am with people.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Although Ash winning the league might be why he's sticking around. Being a champion is a perfect excuse to get an endorsement for galar.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I'm thinking my next dog will be an rescue. My brother and sister-in-law had especially convinced me.

Also thinking an lab-German shepherd mix. I love German shepherds very much and reason I'd get a mix though is because they have less complications then pure breds. Part lab too because of their friendly nature and having grown up having labs.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Alright, so now that the discussion died again:

Who or what is your Most Wanted for DLC?

Honestly, aside from Undertale reps(which imo is fairly likely because why would Toby not vouch for a actual Undertale character, given the unique chance he had? Maybe just didn't feel like it? )

Steve. He's a really unique character that has tons of moveset potential, ranging from Swordie to building a tiny city with blocks.
Only problem would be licensing, but since Microsoft and Nintendo are buds now, not really that big of a deal. It's mainly if Sakurai put a hard "1 character per company" limit that would be a problem.

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

Honestly, aside from Undertale reps(which imo is fairly likely because sans)

Steve. He's a really unique character that has tons of moveset potential, ranging from Swordie to building a tiny city with blocks.
Got quite a few that I can't honestly pick.

Amaterasu, Black Shadow, Crash, Elma, Medusa, Nakoruru, Nightmare, Phoenix Wright just to name a few.

If I had to pick though it'd be between Elma and Medusa. Otherwise they're all icing on cake given I got what I wanted.

:ultbanjokazooie::ultkrool::ultridley:

Last edited:

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113

Honestly, aside from Undertale reps(which imo is fairly likely because why would Toby not vouch for a actual Undertale character, given the unique chance he had? Maybe just didn't feel like it? )

I'm pretty satisfied with the roster, although if it was up to me there's a few I think would be cool to have, like spyro, sora, scorpion, or rayman.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Kamen Rider Valkyrie
There was a problem fetching the tweet

D

Deleted member

Kamen Rider Valkyrie
There was a problem fetching the tweet
I've heard of the series, but I'm not faimiler with it aside from it being Power Rangers before Power Rangers was cool.

(At least in the west anyway)

Last edited by a moderator:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Lonly Goomba dropping truth bombs

Lollipopped

Smash Lord

Only problem would be licensing, but since Microsoft and Nintendo are buds now, not really that big of a deal. It's mainly if Sakurai put a hard "1 character per company" limit that would be a problem.
Honestly that's kind of a rough question for me, since I got :ultroy::ultyounglink::ultpichu: back, and my previous most wanted :ultdaisy: got in for the first time.
If I had to choose, I guess I'd go with Adeleine. I remember back in Brawl I really wanted her in, but there was basically no chance of that happening. Now with Adeleine's comeback in Kirby Star Allies, maybe she has a chance now.
Oh, and her moveset would be awesome. Lots of potential there.

D

Deleted member

I'm gonna play it a little risky and say that Geno is THE most likely character after the pass

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Lonly Goomba dropping truth bombs
He's right, but it really depends where you're having the conversation. I've seen most of these arguements go both ways.

For example, the second one definitely applies to Smashboards, but most people here were ecstatic with Sans. The first...kinda teeters back and forth depending on who's online. Seems like there's a lot of people on both sides.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Dodo, Howl of a Dog and Hope for Paws is like cocaine addiction to animal lovers. Once you start watching them you can't stop.

That's what's happening with me right now.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Oh hey, glad someone else watches Dodo. I absolutely love their videos.
Honestly, I really don't like the Dodo. The way they edit their videos is really annoying at times. Like, I KNOW THOSE PUPPIES ARE BARKING, YOU DON'T HAVE TO TYPE "BARK" ON SCREEN!

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

My most wanted? Well, that has a few different contexts at this point. Like, I want Geno. But it’s more because of what that would mean for the community, as he’s a character that’s been consistently requested since the first game. Even if he wasn’t topping charts back then. But I have no attachment to SMRPG. I would love to see Crash Bandicoot and Kazuya Mishima. But those are like, my likely wants. They’re not the characters I want the most (except maybe crash) they’re just the most likely of the characters I want. I would love to see characters like Scorpion, Kratos, Joanna Dark, Spyro, Fulgore, NiGHTS, Dante, Circus Baby, Shovel Knight, heck even first party picks like Alex Roivas, Wonder Red, and Officer Howard. But those guys are probably never happening so I just don’t ever bring them up.

I kind of even want Goku. Just as like, an exception that proves the rule.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I'm gonna play it a little risky and say that Geno is THE most likely character after the pass
I would love that to be true. But we just don’t know how true it is.
He's right, but it really depends where you're having the conversation. I've seen most of these arguements go both ways.

For example, the second one definitely applies to Smashboards, but most people here were ecstatic with Sans. The first...kinda teeters back and forth depending on who's online. Seems like there's a lot of people on both sides.
I don’t really care about the specifics of the arguments. It’s that we can’t just not argue about it.

D

Deleted member

Well, if we're still throwing ANY limits out the window, I still want Zoe...
but if we're talking game characters only, it'd have to be Rayman, followed closely by Geno.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I think Steve would be just as easy to get as Banjo & Kazooie if not easier; Microsoft is very lenient with Mojang and their game, it’s already on Nintendo, there’s a Creeper 3DS, and Steve and Alex appear on the Play Nintendo website as an answer to “who would you like to go on a field trip with?” All of its Nintendo releases also come with the Mario Mash-Up Pack, and Minecraft: Dungeons will be on the Switch as well.

I really hope he’s in the next wave of DLC.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Steve along with Capcom rep (Phoenix Wright or Resident Evil rep), Crash, Doom Slayer and Namco rep are among DLC I see possibility happening.

If Spirits and Assists can be upgraded then I can also see Dixie and Waluigi.

D

Deleted member

Doom Slayer, Arle, and Crono.

I do have two other characters that I want, but I think they'll never happen. They're the Knight from Hollow Knight (please play the game for more then five second before calling the character "Hollow Knight" that's a different character), and Hornet from Daytona USA (a car could create an interesting moveset).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom