• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Lol I bought Bloodborne when it was free for PS Plus users.

A super great deal if ya ask me.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Speaking of deals, you lot should really check this out:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/ni...ro-3-wargroove-4-risk-of-rain-2-8-etc.141153/

The short of it is Nintendo Argentina has some crazy prices right now, and you may want to make an Argentinian account and get on it. The download code it sends you will work for any region. Not to go all infomercial, but I literally just bought the Hotline Miami Collection, Hollow Knight, Katana Zero and Cuphead for a total of $22 USD, and it took me all of about 10 minutes.

Edit: Hear it doesn't work for EU based credit cards. My condolences. :/

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Mr.Ketchum, it's time to wake up. You've been in a coma for 20 years!

.....I actually do wonder if they're legit rebooting the anime now tho lol

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Honestly, it DOES matter what other people think of you. People like to say differently but your image is important.

However, that doesn't mean you should absolutely give your entire life up to society and its judgement. Live your own life, but do so with the best of interests in mind and while going at your own pace. If you need an extra push to help, I'm positive fate will have someone come your way.

Always remember that you are your own master, though. You've been gifted with sentience and that makes you so complex and amazing!

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Will give full thoughts later, but while it's nice that they finally threw Ash a bone after all the times the writers screwed him over.

Haven't paid too much attention to this league, but seems that expectations were low all around. Johto is still the best league IMO, with Kanto being the worst.

"So all of that was bull****? Now I have to go back to a pre-Pokemon world?

"You know what, I'm fine with that" :yoshi:
Give us a Pulseman sequel already!

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
But yeah. Next arc for the anime should be FUN..

It'd be strange to see Ash actually not there, but it would be cool to see what they do with it.

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
Oh **** Ash actually won.

I feel...nothing really lmao

Still burned from XYZ
You're a boring person for feeling nothing.

I'm actually feeling very good and fine from it. I mean there were a lot of theories and images of Satoshi winning; I didn't believe it and I promised to watch the latest episode. But now that I saw it, and I saw that he won, I can put my doubts in rest. I actually hit my head in the one minute gap where I yelled, ow

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
I just need October to get here. Evolutions of the starters, hopefully the design of Eternatus, and spooks amd scares

MainJPW

M.T.A
I kinda hope they do tbh

I wanna see a Pokémon anime without Ash, sounds interesting.
The thought of a new antagonist has me intrigued. 'A breath of fresh air' if you will.

When they ditched Satoshi Ash and followed Kenta Jimmy and Marina for a special episode it was definitely interesting to get a taste of what it's like to follow different protagonists. A departure from the norm.

A new saga without him? Maaaaan move the **** over.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
You can see I'm enjoying my new school.

20190915_131405.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom