• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I started an arena:
ID: 25SKS
Password: 42069
Pls join ;w;

Last edited by a moderator:

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Further proof that 2019 is a whole bruh moment
Who would win??
|
A whole entire year's worth of prosperity and growth for humankind
with 131 million people born, and memories for 7.6 billion people on Earth.
While there may have been negatives occur throughout this year, we can't
deny that 2019 was filled with events in each of our lives that will be hard
to forget.
|
OR
|
Bruh.​

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
DBZ Kakarot let's you play as Vegeta in his BADMAN shirt. It may not look as good as FighterZ, but that kind of slaps. And chances are we can fight crime with the Great Saiyaman too.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
So Gamefreak doesn't want to reveal the starter evolutions.

They sent a survey out to pokemon club members, asking if they want to see the evolutions before the release, or for players to wait and see them in game.

Pretty interesting idea.

Right now 74 percent voted yes.
If it wasn't for the fact it's Pokemon this game would flop as hard as Little Town Hero will due to lack of marketing I swear

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
Bought damon x machina. Looks great. Also thinking of getting snk heronies. Still unsure. Heard it was crap, but i do like mai.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
While I was gone, I thoroughly finished (a playthrough) of Danganronpa V3, and the class trials for 1 and 2 because I don't have time to spend 200 hours watching the free time.

Good stuff I might add, 10/10 character development for those that survived.

Edit: I will NOT go into spoilers for obvious reasons and also because I'm not going to be that person, which is why this post is so terse. If I could talk about it, I would go on and on and on about how good of a game it is, but I also don't want to break any terms/rules of the site.
Kokichi was a smasher wasnt he?
Im not crying

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Here's some stuff from Mega Man X Dive with Giga Mega Man X and Black Zero.

https://imgur.com/a/XwwVEUe

Double Charge Shot Baaaaaaybeeeee.

The soundtrack also has a new remix of the Jakob Elevator from Mega Man X8.

EDIT: There's a Woodman cover, the MHX Version of Central Highway and Storm Eagle, and Storm Owl's original theme too.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
And just like that I gotta leave for work. It was a good... 15-20 minutes while it lasted though.

Another new thing that happened while I was gone.

Also this because I'm like the TerminalMontage poster or something.
A while back I posted in the comments section in another video of his for a Something About Wario Land/World (I told him I didn't care which one) and he liked said post.

That tells me the idea interests him. :>

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
And just like that I gotta leave for work. It was a good... 15-20 minutes while it lasted though.

Another new thing that happened while I was gone.

Also this because I'm like the TerminalMontage poster or something.
The more I watch these videos, the more I want a Something about Persona 5 vid.

D

Deleted member

So Gamefreak doesn't want to reveal the starter evolutions.

They sent a survey out to pokemon club members, asking if they want to see the evolutions before the release, or for players to wait and see them in game.

Pretty interesting idea.

Right now 74 percent voted yes.
I mean, I guess I can't complain when the majority is voting yes but still, I really wanted to see the evos before the game released ://

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
They threw in a Bubble Crab remix too. It's pretty damn good. And the desert stage uses Command Mission's desert theme. I was kind of expecting Overdrive Ostrict to be honest. The Park Stage based on ZX also has a remix that sounds like it'd be in Mega Man 11.

Most of the music uses tracks already made for Mega Man Maverick Hunter X and Mega Man X4. But there's a handful of new remixes from not only Mega Man X, but ZX and Classic Mega Man. The shop theme is a new version of MMX1 Password theme. I think the capsule theme is supposed to be a MMX8 remix, but I might be wrong.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Samus speaks a lot.
Fusion had plenty of monologues from her that people didn't mind.
No one minds Samus' brief lines in Smash either.

People only cared about it in Other M because the lines were garbage and the voice acting and direction were equally as bad.
I see. I misunderstood. Especially with how people can get about characters like Link, or even Crash Bandicoot. I just thought it was like that.

I’ll never get why people are so insistent on silent protagonists, and keeping them silent.

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
Mcu died at age of Ultron. Was all down hill from there.

---

For what it was worth, I did enjoy other m.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
A shame they haven't made a proper follow up to Jump Ultimate Stars. That game was a GOAT. They have so much more material to work with, even for the series that was in JUS, between all the wacky forms Goku, Luffy, Naruto and so on get. Or even simple stuff like Ult. Gohan and Kuwabara. Not to mention if they either made the rest of the Stardust Crusaders playable, or a couple of the other JoJo protagonists. I'd run a team of Gohan, Josuke and Hiei for sure.

For newer series stuff like Toriko, MHA, Black Clover and so on could have been thrown in.

D

Deleted member

I mean, I guess I can't complain when the majority is voting yes but still, I really wanted to see the evos before the game released ://
Inb4 the starters have no evolutions and they just suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom