• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Don't know if it have been said before, but today is the day where XB2: The Golden Country was released.

As a big fan of XB2, this DLC was wonderful all around, and I hope something like it apparear in the XB1 HD Remake.

D

Deleted member

I'm honestly kinda suprised nobody has said anything about the game I'm most excited for imo. I was expecting at least someone to go "wtf is this"

No biggie thou.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Another question:

What upcoming game are you most excited for?

MInes a weird one, as it's literally a furry visual novel(but with a twist)
The reason? Wellll.. just lookup The Pirate's Fate on Youtube. You'll figure it out.
(No but seriously The Pirate's Fate is one of the best Visual Novels I've ever "read," give it a shot)

I'll just let the video speak for itself
Don't hate me please

Luigi's Mansion 3

Visually, it looks amazing, the developers have listened to feedback and fixed key issues with the last one and the mutliplayer stuff looks pretty fun.

My only issues are that I haven't seen a whole lot of variety in the standard ghosts yet and I'm not sure if the game will have the going back and forth across floors that I liked in the first Luigi's Mansion

D

Deleted member

Don't know if it have been said before, but today is the day where XB2: The Golden Country was released.

As a big fan of XB2, this DLC was wonderful all around, and I hope something like it apparear in the XB1 HD Remake.
Just give me jazz Gaur Plains and any side quest bull**** will be forgiven.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Haha, totally cool! Art takes time and dedication.

I always kinda freak out when I get fanart of my characters. lol
XP I can totally relate, really! xD I have had similar experiences before when it comes to that, like when people draw or make anything with any of my ships.

:3 I will send you a bigger pic without the watermark later on.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Another question:

What upcoming game are you most excited for?

MInes a weird one, as it's literally a furry visual novel(but with a twist)
The reason? Wellll.. just lookup The Pirate's Fate on Youtube. You'll figure it out.
(No but seriously The Pirate's Fate is one of the best Visual Novels I've ever "read," give it a shot)

I'll just let the video speak for itself
Don't hate me please

DQXI im so hyped for that ****, oh god

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Moments ago was about to go to the mall taking the bus as I walk to the bus stop the bus drives pass me the driver not thinking to stop at least...-_-

Gotta wait a half hour now.

Has that ever happened to anyone here?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

XP I can totally relate, really! xD I have had similar experiences before when it comes to that, like when people draw or make anything with any of my ships.

:3 I will send you a bigger pic without the watermark later on.
Thank you so much

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
After only a couple days with it, I can safely assure you that Switch has potentially become my all time favorite console, and Ultimate's looking to be not only my favorite Smash game, but possibly even my favorite game of all time.

Like Sakurai, how do you even manage?

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Well this morning my phone went and literally died on me.

Press F to pay respects

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Noipoi Noipoi FNAF VR got a new update. Withered Freddy, Withered Bonnie, Withered Chica, and Withered Foxy have been added into the game.
1568479306082.png
1568479329851.png

You can also use a slider to change the difficulty of levels.
1568479372522.png

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Hm....

Last time GX expanded their videos, it was their "the case for series", in which they were very much hinting at Ridley and Daisy before E3.

I wonder do they know of, or have heard of a potential metroid movie?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

Hm....

Last time GX expanded their videos, it was their "the case for series", in which they were very much hinting at Ridley and Daisy before E3.

No. This shouldn’t happen. Honestly for the same reason as most Nintendo games. Movie characters need to talk and the fanboys will all have fatal aneurysms if Samus actually speaks.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
No. This shouldn’t happen. Honestly for the same reason as most Nintendo games. Movie characters need to talk and the fanboys will all have fatal aneurysms if Samus actually speaks.
Samus has spoken before and nobody really cared.
This, and on top of that, Brie Larson wants to be Samus.

So they already have a strong lead to keep in mind if they wanted to go through with it.

D

Deleted member

The issues with Samus talking in Other M had nothing to do with the fact she was talking, it was that the voice acting lacked emotion and "the baby".

Last edited by a moderator:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Samus speaks a lot.
Fusion had plenty of monologues from her that people didn't mind.
No one minds Samus' brief lines in Smash either.

People only cared about it in Other M because the lines were garbage and the voice acting and direction were equally as bad.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
After only a couple days with it, I can safely assure you that Switch has potentially become my all time favorite console, and Ultimate's looking to be not only my favorite Smash game, but possibly even my favorite game of all time.

Like Sakurai, how do you even manage?
The Switch has been ******* amazing for me.

These are just a sample of the games that I've enjoyed immensely on it:

- Breath of the Wild
- Super Mario Odyssey
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2
- Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate
- Fire Emblem Three Houses
- Super Smash Brothers Ultimate
- Super Mario Maker 2
- Bayonetta 1 & 2
- Cave Story+
- Azure Striker Gunvolt Striker Pack
- Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze

Link's Awakening, Dragon Quest XI S, and Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition are sure to join that list, too.

D

Deleted member

I mean in the end product, because then the acting would all be poorly directed, so it can't even be good acting
Direction is a big part of acting. If you are being directed poorly, then your acting will not be as good as it can be. The actor and director have to work together for the best performance

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
There's a difference between the two, still.
Oh I agree, hence why I tend to sooner criticize the acting directors over the actors

Hm....

Derek said this is a passion project and of the Case For stuff was a hint, where's Bandana Dee and stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom