• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Oh I agree, hence why I tend to sooner criticize the acting directors over the actors

Derek said this is a passion project and of the Case For stuff was a hint, where's Bandana Dee and stuff?
They did 3 the cases for.

2 out of the 3 being super unlikely characters, the series only went up till E3. It has not come back.

Gamexplain likes to mix predictions in with leaks. Look at Jon.

He's "not" a leaker according to himself, but he also is a leaker, and you can't argue otherwise. Sure this could b a passion project, but given the mario movie, and the potential for other Nintendo projects, there being an actual metroid movie and this a hint wouldn't be shocking tbh.

D

Deleted member

So, I want my game to be a platformer obstacle course, but I’m having trouble with level design, Would anyone like to help?

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
I mean, is it possible to have good acting but bad direction?
Yes.
Even if the direction is overall bad, you can still get some good performances.
It also depends on the casting too. Some actors are natural fits for certain roles so direction isn't really a factor for their performance.

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
I thought of an unusual question, but which Crash Bandicoot antagonist/villain would you pick for Tekken 7?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So Gamefreak doesn't want to reveal the starter evolutions.

They sent a survey out to pokemon club members, asking if they want to see the evolutions before the release, or for players to wait and see them in game.

Pretty interesting idea.

Right now 74 percent voted yes.

Noipoi

Howdy!
At this point in time in 2018 we knew like, 300 games for 2019.

Right now we know 2.5 games for 2020.

Funny how that works out.

D

Deleted member

i have no idea how to design a platformer level and its killing me aaaa

Noipoi

Howdy!

They sent a survey out to pokemon club members, asking if they want to see the evolutions before the release, or for players to wait and see them in game.

Pretty interesting idea.

I swear to god if they don’t show at least the middle stages before the game comes out I’m gonna be

Mildly disappointed.

i have no idea how to design a platformer level and its killing me aaaa
Donkey Kong Country is perfect just copy that/s

Last edited:

BlueMonk

Smash Champion

Pretty interesting idea.

...yes to which option

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Don't know if it have been said before, but today is the day where XB2: The Golden Country was released.

As a big fan of XB2, this DLC was wonderful all around, and I hope something like it apparear in the XB1 HD Remake.
Today is also the day Elma was revealed as DLC for Xenoblade 2, with a full actual trailer to boot

I want to believe...

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
While I was gone, I thoroughly finished (a playthrough) of Danganronpa V3, and the class trials for 1 and 2 because I don't have time to spend 200 hours watching the free time.

Good stuff I might add, 10/10 character development for those that survived.

Edit: I will NOT go into spoilers for obvious reasons and also because I'm not going to be that person, which is why this post is so terse. If I could talk about it, I would go on and on and on about how good of a game it is, but I also don't want to break any terms/rules of the site.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom