• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZaneHitsurugi

Smash Ace
I want to ask you guys something:

What would your opinion be if an Undertale Character(doesn't matter which)was DLC Fighter #5?

Personally, with 2 of my most wanteds(out of maybe 4) being Undertale reps, oh boi you would not believe the hype.

on an unrelated note, I really should start up opinion voting again sometime on One Piece Forum. The guys over there probably don't even remember me at this point lol
Supreme disappointment

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
When I was younger I thought video game references were some of the most exciting **** in the world since you usually don’t see those back then.

I literally flip my **** when I saw Sonic in the Simpsons game.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend

What would your opinion be if an Undertale Character(doesn't matter which)was DLC Fighter #5?

Personally, with 2 of my most wanteds(out of maybe 4) being Undertale reps, oh boi you would not believe the hype.

on an unrelated note, I really should start up opinion voting again sometime on One Piece Forum. The guys over there probably don't even remember me at this point lol
Nyeh.

Heh.

Heh!

Shroob

Sup?
It's funny how Adult Swim was the place to put any anime that didn't fit with the hyper censored dubbing industry regardless of how "mature" it actually was.

Now it's the ONLY place you can find ANY anime on television. Thanks Crunchyroll :yoshi:
I remember when Toonami tried airing uncut DBZ episides.

And that's how thousands of kids saw Gohans ****

Noipoi

Howdy!

Hell to the yeah

MainJPW

M.T.A
I remember the first time I tuned into Adult Swim as a kid and watched Inuyasha and Detective Conan.

I thought I was such a rebel for watching a TV-14 show.
I remember that and Lupin The Third, Tenchi Muyo!, The Big O, Trigun and a few others. Toonami and Adult Swim made us all weebs.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

We have a Sans costume. I'm more than satisfied no matter what.

Shroob

Sup?
Trigun made me realize that people die when they are killed.

FMA made me realize that main characters weren't exempt from this.

D

Deleted member

Alright y'all!

I'm about to play Dragon Quest 3 soon

I've been on a Dragon Quest binge. One of the most exciting parts of any Dragon Quest game is what names my main characters will be.

In Dragon Quest 3's case, you're given the hero and then three fully customizable characters. You can choose their name, gender, and class.

Because I am inept, I will be asking you all to decide what class I should start my party members off with, and what their gender and name should be.

Here is the list of classes for Dragon Quest 3
-Warrior - the classic dude with sword and shield

-Fighter - the classic monk archetype

-Mage - magic dude

-Cleric - healer

-Thief - money grubbing *****

-Dealer - money grubbing ***** but wont get arrested by the police

-Sage - Best class in the game but needs to be promoted into (like Fire Emblem)

Go nuts with this.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

since yall were talking about a anime, Allow me to shill Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic and its 2nd season.
Is that the one with those elemental-like monsters that come out of crystals that help the protags? If so OMG the nostalgia from watching it on netflix,

Edit: it isn't lol

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
That's pretty much me as well. I mostly read manga nowadays and only watch anime when I hear some REALLY interesting stuff about it. It doesn't help that most of the anime shows airing nowadays that interest me are adaptations of manga that I have already read.
I find myself often browsing online sites for genres I like but with premises that are unique or the latest trash horror story where "insert random animal/household object" starts attacking/eating people.

Now it's the ONLY place you can find ANY anime on television. Thanks Crunchyroll :yoshi:
Technically Pokemon is on Disney XD I hear a lot of things about Crunchyroll but I can never tell if people are serious or if people are just complaining about their favorite series.

One special anime aired in that weird era of Toonami that was pretty special was Cyborg 009

Not much of an anime/manga diehard but I recently picked up a copy of Cyborg 009 (2001) for Blu-Ray.

One of, if not the last, classic Toonami shows to be re-released. The original run of the show only partially aired on Toonami before being pushed to a graveyard time slot where most kids at the time, like myself, couldn't watch; which even then not every episode was shown. Even more so, only a few episodes were ever released on DVD and what was available to pirate online was only from VHS recordings that also missed episodes.

It was announced a few years ago to have been picked up by Discotek but the source copies, even the Japanese ones, had so many issues the re-release was nearly cancelled. There's a large essay on in the special features detailing the effort.

Having access to it now brings back a lot of memories. I used to hum along to Genesis of Next and pretend to have an "acceleration mode" (a common 4th wall joke for serious otakus I know) while running on our track in gym class in Elementary School. It was cool to see a multi-racial/multi-country/multi-historic team of super heroes and the good vs. evil themes weren't always black/white. I never thought I would learn about the Berlin Wall, Bolshevik Revolution, civil wars in Africa, depression/alcoholism, human trafficking, etc. in a children's cartoon! There were a lot of heavy themes and they made the series/characters all the more real and fascinating. I have to give it credit for not dumbing things down either.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

Honestly. I’d kinda be apathetic towards it. Like it’s cool. But it says something about how this all works that I’m not ready to deal with.

D

Deleted member

Alright y'all!

I've been on a Dragon Quest binge. One of the most exciting parts of any Dragon Quest game is what names my main characters will be.

In Dragon Quest 3's case, you're given the hero and then three fully customizable characters. You can choose their name, gender, and class.

Because I am inept, I will be asking you all to decide what class I should start my party members off with, and what their gender and name should be.

-Mage - magic dude

-Cleric - healer

-Sage - more magic?

Go nuts with this.
Oh yeah. Obligatory Gentlepanda Gentlepanda DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon Teeb147 Teeb147 @ryumo the Zekenator Idon Idon @ShotoStar: Endgame @

Just in case you all have ideas.

D

Deleted member

I find myself often browsing online sites for genres I like but with premises that are unique or the latest trash horror story where "insert random animal/household object" starts attacking/eating people.

Technically Pokemon is on Disney XD I hear a lot of things about Crunchyroll but I can never tell if people are serious or if people are just complaining about their favorite series.

Crunchyroll went full feminist with High Gurdian Spice and nobody knows what the **** is going on because the anime is literally just a PR anime with feminist crap sprinkled in here and there.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Alright y'all!

-Mage - magic dude

-Cleric - healer

-Sage - more magic?

Go nuts with this.
Warrior-Male
Chad

Fighter-Female
Boo

Mage-Male
Ghandidalf

Cleric-Male
Healuigi

Thief-Female
Cheelai

Dealer-Male
Pringles

Sage-Female
Azula

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Alright y'all!

-Mage - magic dude

-Cleric - healer

-Sage - more magic?

Go nuts with this.
Male Warrior
Female Martial Artist
Female Mage
Female Cleric
Male Thief
Female Dealer
Idk on the Sage, both have equally great designs.

As for names: Dalton, Chi Chi, Karen, Joy, Jimbo, Mrs. Krabs, Jenny or Bob.

Ordered btw.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Alright y'all!

-Mage - magic dude

-Cleric - healer

-Sage - more magic?

Go nuts with this.
Male martial artist. Call him Yamcha obviously. You are free with the rest.

D

Deleted member

Alright y'all!

-Mage - magic dude

-Cleric - healer

-Sage - more magic?

Go nuts with this.
I'd say for one of them to be a Sage and for their name to be Geno.

Cause obviously I gotta get my boy Geno in there somehow and Sage looks the most like Geno with their color scheme plus it also references our little bet about Geno.

D

Deleted member

Male martial artist. Call him Yamcha obviously. You are free with the rest.
Male Warrior
Female Martial Artist
Female Mage
Female Cleric
Male Thief
Female Dealer
Idk on the Sage, both have equally great designs.

As for names: Dalton, Chi Chi, Karen, Joy, Jimbo, Mrs. Krabs, Jenny or Bob.

Ordered btw.
Warrior-Male
Chad

Fighter-Female
Boo

Mage-Male
Ghandidalf

Cleric-Male
Healuigi

Thief-Female
Cheelai

Dealer-Male
Pringles

Sage-Female
Azula
I'd say for one of them to be a Sage and for their name to be Geno.

Cause obviously I gotta get my boy Geno in there somehow and Sage looks the most like Geno with their color scheme plus it also references our little bet about Geno.
God the temptation is real to use all of these. Shame I only have two slots because I reserved a spot for my brother's suggestion. Mother-****** stuck me with Pennywise the Jester.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
To be fair, blue is a popular color for Sages from what I know. It represents tranquility and Sages typically are wise and benevolent so yeah

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Alright y'all!

-Mage - magic dude

-Cleric - healer

-Sage - more magic?

Go nuts with this.
Not even mentioning the Goof-Off class? Don't you want a Jester/Bunny-Girl in your party?

:seuss: you'rerightfornottrustinganyoneherewithcompletefreedomoveryourparty

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom