• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Not even mentioning the Goof-Off class? Don't you want a Jester/Bunny-Girl in your party?

:seuss:
I had a spot for my team reserved for my brother's choice. He stuck me with Pennywise the Jester. I'm using a Goof Off no matter what, but I'm not using two.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Still, for a relatively kid friendly show suddenly

Bam

Nipple genie lol
Well clearly they are secretly advocating for the normalization of topless women for the sake of the sexes being regarded equally in all fashions.

Double K

Smash Lord
Isn't that the kids anime that had an actually topless genie lady with massive baps for a few episodes?
Magi is a shonen, but it isn't a "Children's anime"

it's same general audience as My Hero Academia.

Also it kind of had an arc where it is trying to say that "Actually, maybe WW2 warcrimes... are good?"

D

Deleted member

Ghandidalf is good **** tho

You gotta acknowledge that at least
I mean, it totally is. It stood out to me. I'm just not sure if it'll fit on the name or if I even like the design. I'm waiting for more suggestions.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Alright y'all!

I'm about to play Dragon Quest 3 soon

I've been on a Dragon Quest binge. One of the most exciting parts of any Dragon Quest game is what names my main characters will be.

In Dragon Quest 3's case, you're given the hero and then three fully customizable characters. You can choose their name, gender, and class.

Because I am inept, I will be asking you all to decide what class I should start my party members off with, and what their gender and name should be.

Here is the list of classes for Dragon Quest 3
-Warrior - the classic dude with sword and shield

-Fighter - the classic monk archetype

-Mage - magic dude

-Cleric - healer

-Thief - money grubbing *****

-Dealer - money grubbing ***** but wont get arrested by the police

-Sage - more magic?

Go nuts with this.
We naming characters now? Alright, let's do this.

Warrior- Jack Bauer
Fighter- Mr. Miyagi
Mage- Merlin
Cleric- Mercy
Thief- Nightcrawler
Dealer- Blackjack
Sage- LONK from Pennsylvania

Last edited:

Double K

Smash Lord
Crunchyroll went full feminist with High Gurdian Spice and nobody knows what the **** is going on because the anime is literally just a PR anime with feminist crap sprinkled in here and there.
Ah yeah, because women working on shows is bad. The worst.

ooh lol Yeah, tho season 2 had a moment that hit pretty hard and it was a whole city arc. It was ****ed up
Ah, reverse holocaust arc was a nightmare.

D

Deleted member

We naming characters now? Alright, let's do this.

Warrior- Jack Bauer
Fighter- Mr. Miyagi
Mage- Merlin
Cleric- Mercy
Thief- Nightcrawler
Dealer- Blackjack
Sage- LONK from Pennsylvania
Blackjack's a pretty badass name for any gambler. That's definitely a Setzer name if I ever play FF6

D

Deleted member

Hey, I'm about to sleep, tag me when you determine your team please.
Will do. Anybody else want me to tag them when I choose the final names? Probably wont finalize until Sunday.

Last edited by a moderator:

Noipoi

Howdy!
As of right now...

Sensitive leezerd
Dark Souls taxi
Electric meme
Gene Simmons
Dimsdale Mayor
Vore birb

:yoshi:
Sobble
Corviknight
Obstagoon
Weezing
Cramorant

Wtf Zin in here with the 10/10 taste

I’ve still just got Sobble, Yamper, Impidimp. I don’t wanna fill out the team too much because there’s still so many Pokémon we don’t know about.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Anyways, Polteageist is too good to rename so if I get one I'm not calling it any nickname.

Well, maybe something like Nastea or Ghostea/Ghastea now that I think about it. Oh ****! Dynastea! Nasteasia! Damn.

Double K

Smash Lord
What good does it do screaming about "muh feminists"

It makes you sound like 4chan trash
Also claiming that CR has gone full feminist is hilariously stupid when they literally are the reason crap like Shield Hero got an anime

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
So that WAS Magi! I thought it was Sinbad
as far as I remeber, Sinbad never decapitated a woman lol
His husbandBoyfriendLife Partner Adviser Ja'far did lose his arm tho but thats in the manga

Also Ja'far willing killed himself once as a kid so he wouldnt have to fight a friend

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

What good does it do screaming about "muh feminists"

It makes you sound like 4chan trash
I should have made it more clear that Crunchryroll went Radical Feminist. Like so radical, the trailer for High Guardian Spice was literally just them going on about "muh diversity" WHEN EVERYONE WORKING ON THE PROJECT WAS FEMALE.

Video:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Sobble
Corviknight
Obstagoon
Weezing
Cramorant

Wtf Zin in here with the 10/10 taste

I’ve still just got Sobble, Yamper, Impidimp. I don’t wanna fill out the team too much because there’s still so many Pokémon we don’t know about.
If you don't have Alcremie and Gossifleur in your team, you're doing it wrong.

I don't make the rules, I just enforce them.

Shroob

Sup?
I should have made it more clear that Crunchryroll went Radical Feminist. Like so radical, the trailer for High Guardian Spice was literally just them going on about "muh diversity" WHEN EVERYONE WORKING ON THE PROJECT WAS FEMALE.

Video:
You're not making yourself look any better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom